Dr. Mona Bhan, MD

Ophthalmology ·  Female · Age 46

Dr. Bhan

The Eye Center LLC

61 Lincoln St Ste 305 Framingham, MA 01702

Dr. Mona Bhan, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in Framingham, MA and has been practicing for 18 years. She graduated from Boston University School Of Medicine in 1997 and specializes in ophthalmology.

Dr. Bhan accepts

Dr. Bhan accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check Dr. Bhan's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Bhan?
Dr. Bhan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mona Bhan, MD
RecentMost Helpful
She takes the time to thoroughly explain your situation so you understand exactly what the issue is and a plan to address it. Very patient, especially with us older folks and shows a level of compassion that is almost non-existent in modern medical practice. I have been to several and she is by far at the top of eye doctors I have seen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Bhan, MD?
I can't speak highly enough of Dr. Bahn. She is up on the latest eye technology and diagnostic equipment. She is caring and very thorough. She did my cataract surgery with outstanding results! She recommended the latest lenses (yes they are costly at 800. a lens) but are well worth the investment, especially if you are around 60 and need cataract surgery. No need for reading glasses ! The surgery was like a miracle for me-perfect vision!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Bhan, MD?
I was looking for a new ophthalmologist and someone in a related profession recommended Dr. Mona Bhan. My husband and I both had our first visits and I could not be happier with the care provided. I have a very strong blink reflex and have always had at least some trouble with the eye exam. Both Dr. Bhan and her technician were very gentle and thorough and knew how to avoid triggering my blink reflex. It was the easiest eye exam I have ever had! Dr. Bhan’s discussion with me afterwards was
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Bhan, MD?
Dr Bahn was excellent - her patience with my questions - no rush hurry hurry approach is getting rare these days. Doctors dont spend time with you anymore - very sad state of medicine. However her practice is an exception - took all the time I needed and walked away much happier
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Bhan, MD?
I've been a patient of Dr. Bhan's for several years. She is always timely, courteous, professional and very patient. She takes the time to explain everything clearly, and is always a pleasure to deal with. Her staff is also very welcoming and professional. I recently had cataract surgery on both eyes, and it could not have gone more smoothly. I highly recommend Dr. Bhan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Bhan, MD?
Best Experience EVER ! I am so relieved finding a Great Doctor is Priceless! From the moment she answered the phone (believe it or not) yes, - way outside of office hours) it was like winning the lottery ! It's a real rarity today in the medical field today is speaking directly to the doctor. She's Listens, is right to the point - Knows exactly what to do and does it! My eye had been bothering me for over a month. I have been to 6 doctors including ER to begin with .....and I'm Fixed !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Bhan, MD?
I have nothing but good to say about the entire experience with Dr. Bahn, her staff, and the Framingham Union Hospital. Dr. Bahn's staff books appointment times that respect the patient, I never experienced (or witnessed) a prolonged wait in my many visits for pre-op, through post-op check ups. I like to be an informed patient, most of my questions were answered before I asked them by the staff or Dr. Bahn informing me of what how things were going to be, the procedures, and expectations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Bhan, MD?
My experience with Dr. Bahn and (2) cataract surgeries is a 10+. She is extremely patient, warm and very knowledgeable, and takes the time to answer all of my questions to my satisfaction. She and her staff make me feel like I am the most important person in the world. Her office is very clean, neat and efficient, and there is no wasted time, but I also do not feel like I was just shunted through. She is a rare gem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Bhan, MD?
I am an educated professional myself. I think that Dr. Bhan is highly skilled, very good at what she does. I feel very comfortable with her, confident that she is skilled to diagnose and effectively treat me as a patient. I would not hesitate to recommend her to others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Bhan, MD?
The experience with Dr. Bhan and her staff was a very pleasant experience all around, from the check in , to the actual examine was very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Bhan, MD?
instilled confidence from the first visit on. Always has time for questions, and provides great information as a part of each visit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Bhan, MD?
I was impressed with staff's level of attention to detail, prompt response, follow-up and professionalism. Dr. Bhan was immediately impressive, spending far more time than the previous doctor I had consulted. She explained the entire procedure, and sensed that I still had a few questions and pursued those with me. Her answers were totally reassuring and her demeanor was totally professional. The fact that she anticipated my questions told me a lot about her experience. The result was amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mona Bhan, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Bhan?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Bhan treats patients.