Dr. Molly Austin, MD

Dermatology | Female

5201 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas, TX 75235 Get Directions
Dr. Molly Austin, MD
Dr. Molly Austin, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. She is 33 years old.

Dr. Austin's Experience

See how Dr. Austin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Austin

Dr. Austin accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Austin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Austin to family and friends
Dr. Austin's Performance
in Cedar Hill, TX |
Dr. Austin is THE BEST!!!! So personable, smart, experienced and knowledgeable. I'll never go to any other derm. THE BEST.
in Cedar Hill, TX |
Dr Austin is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Duncanville,TX |
Great office , We love Dr. Austin.
Absolutely love Dr. Austin and her nurse
Great experience Dr. Austin is great
in duncanville , TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Austin for almost a year now and she has the best bedside manner.
Duncanville , TX |
great staff ,great Dr.'s Dr. Austin is very personable.
dallas, TX |
highly recommend this office. Dr. Austin and her staff are great, very helpful.
Cedar Hill, TX |
Seen by Dr. Austin ,I love her and her nurse.
in Cedar Hill, TX |
Dr. Austin has seen me and my kids , my kids love her she's is so good with kids. highly recommend Dr. Austin.
in Duncanville , TX |
Great experience I was in and out. Dr. Austin is very nice
in abilene |
I saw doctor Austin today she was amazing loved how she took time on seeing me and did not rush through my appt i would recommend her and this office .
in Arlington Tx |
Absolutely love Dr. Austin, great bedside manners. She knows her stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cedar Hill, TX |
I will definitely go back , Dr. Austin is so sweet. Her nurse is very helpful. I've use the medication only a few days and already see improvement.
in Dallas , TX |
highly recommend Dr. Austin great bed side manner.
in Dallas , TX |
Dr. Austin is great , fast and easy experience.
in Dallas , TX |
Front office could use some work , but I love Dr. Austin she is always so sweet.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Austin is very kind , great bedside manner.
in Dallas, TX |
highly recommend this office. They are fast and very helpful , Dr. Austin is so kind.
in dallas ,tx |
dr. austin is so nice , she helped me understand everything.
in Dallas, TX |
Saw dr. Austin and her nurse very pleased with my visit , will be coming back for follow ups. Easy fast process.
in Dallas, TX |
I saw dr. Austin today, she removed some moles easy process. Very pleased
in Cedar Hill, TX |
my wife and i recently saw dr austin i needed skin tags cut off she was great we were in and out.
in Dallas, TX |
I consider Dr, Austin to be one of the finest in her profession. She took great care of me and gave me a break on the price because I'm self pay
in Cleburne, Tx |
First visit with Dr. Austin. My regular dermatologist retired. I get annual skin checkups since there is a history of melanoma in my family. Check in was easy and straightforward. Minimal wait time. Dr. Austin is very personable and professional. Addressed my concerns and answered questions. I felt very comfortable with her level of knowledge.
in Dallas, TX |
By far the MOST DIFFICULT process I have experienced to simply see a doctor. My referring Dr's office said they sent the referral THREE times within the last week and Ebony at this office insist it was not received. The two offices refuse to talk to each other and suggested I have the insurance company help me resolve it. This is a SERVICE ISSUE, not an insurance problem. I will also provide comments for the Dallas Medical Specialists at Medial City Dallas. DISAPPOINTING - GOOD SERVICE IS FREE!!
Have you seen Dr. Molly Austin, MD?
Are you Dr. Austin?

Compare Dr. Austin

Dr. Austin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dermatology
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Austin does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Austin and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Austin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Austin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dermatology

Dr. Austin does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Austin and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.