Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD

Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 62

Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in West Orange, NJ. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Saint Barnabas Medical Center and Morristown Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Asaadi to book an appointment.

Office Hours

Mon

Tue

Wed

5 pm
Connect with a call center representative 24/7 to request an appointment.

Mokhtar Asaadi, M.D., P.A. (West Orange)

Asaadi Plastic Surgery101 Old Short Hills Rd Ste 504 West Orange, NJ 07052
    • Sat: closed

• Practices at Top Hospital America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Asaadi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Asaadi

4.1

Dr. Asaadi?
  • Office environment (24)
  • Appointment scheduling (22)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (22)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (5)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (5)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (5)
Terrible! Terrible results and terrible service! Will NEVER go back!
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Melissa Lee – Sep 10, 2020
AMAZING. Highly recommend!
JSP – Jun 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
I went to doctor asaadi a few years ago (3) and the surgery went pretty well. I had realistic expectations, I went in with a deflated chest after losing allot of weight & a pregnancy. I had a mini tummy tuck &breast augmentation. I would recommend the dr But I don’t like the staf. You are entitled to a free facial from a woman who comes &offers treatments in the office..mind you i called 3 years later but I never used it and I paid allot for my surgery $$,$$$. the woman was very rude on the phone &said welp sorry it’s been a long time & I don’t think we can honor that. I asked why does the woman not come anymore and she said no she does but it been a few years... right but when I got the surgery they said any time not within a year.. I haven’t been in for a checkup in a long time so I don’t see the problem... I was entitled to it & they didn’t give me a gift certificate they just told me come in any time just to call &Make an apt. I guess they got paid so they don’t care anymore..
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Katrina in Essex Fells , NJ – Jun 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
I had a rhinoplasty done - The first one was a disaster - the bump was never smoothed away and there were lumps under my skin that showed & you could feel - Tape was put on my nose to hold it in place & when taken off left horrible indentations that didnt go away. My nose had to be re-done and turned out worse the 2nd time. Every time I look in the mirror I get so upset 7 years later!!! Do not get a rhinoplasty here. The worst ever!!!!!!!
May 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
THE BEST!!! Dr Asaadi is the best out there. Dr. Asaadi performed several surgeries on me and I am beyond happy with all the results. He took the time to listen and hear all my concerns and fears. He addressed each and every question I had and I couldn't be more happy! I have recommended him to several family members who feel the same way!
Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
I received Liposuction in May 2018. I'm young, eat healthy, and workout but had stubborn areas of fat that I couldn't get rid of and it greatly affected my self-esteem. Dr. Asaadi and his staff couldn't have been more realistic and upfront about expectations. They were extremely attentive and caring before, during, and after the procedure. It's been 5 months since my surgery. My clothes fit better & I'm happier than I've been in a long time. Dr. Asaadi is a true artist. He even sculpted me abs!
Margo – Oct 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Asaadi’s for a number of years ... your normal routine maintenance girl. Time marches and now I am ready to turn back the hands of time, and have put my faith in Dr Asaadi. Numerous questions lots of consults and I am always met with kindness and consideration. I am looking forward to my upcoming procedure and I am sure my outcome will be great ... See you on November 14th !!! D. Miller New Jersey
Donna Miller in Franklin , NJ – Sep 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
Choosing the right cosmetic surgeon is a very difficult decision. After considering others, I chose Dr. Asaadi because of his unique expertise, considerable experience and the very positive outcomes of his patients. The biggest positive surprise, however, was the post-surgical care he and his staff provide. Not only is he a consummate professional for whom his work is his passion, but Dr. Asaadi is a wonderful person who cares deeply about each of his patients receiving the satisfying outcome
Sep 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Asaadi's for over ten years and have seen him both in NJ and NY. He performed a revision rhinoplasty after I had a bad experience with another doctor. He and his staff were thorough and kind in every interaction. I am so glad I met Dr. Asaadi!
none – Sep 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
Dr Asaadi is an exceptional physician and brilliant surgeon. As soon as i had the consultation, I had this feeling I knew he was the one I could put 100% trust in. After my procedure, I couldn't be happier. His attention to detail, the care from Dr Asaadi and his amazing staff and personality are second to none! I count myself lucky to have met him and have him perform my surgery.
New York, NY – Apr 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
Dr. Asaadi is one of the best doctors I have ever met in my life. I have never met anyone as caring and as considerate as he is about his patients. I have known Dr. Asaadi since I was only 10 years old and have been going to him for laser treatments for a severe burn I had received early on in my childhood. My burn has improved significantly since I began treatment with him. He is incredibly knowledgeable in his field and makes sure his patients get nothing less than the best treatment around.
Brandon in Springfield, NJ – Feb 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Asaadi for the past 8 years. He has a talent unmatched by any other surgeon. His work is meticulous and he is truly devoted to his practice. He and his staff never fall short. They are knowledgeable and attentive, and always make me feel comfortable and at ease. There is no one I trust more than Dr. Asaadi!
Nina Rao in East Hanover, NJ – Nov 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
Dr. Asaadi is a warm, caring professional with the eye of an artist and the knowlege to accompany. He always creates a beautiful, natural look. His staff is very professional and makes the experience pleasant.
Cathy in Westfield, NJ – Nov 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
I have been Dr. Asaadi's patient for about 6 years. I have had a few surgical and non surgical procedures with him. I feel very confident in his decisions and he has always done the right thing. I have recommended him to my friends and they feel the same. His staff made me feel at ease from the first day I walked in. Dr. Asaadi is the best!
H. A. in Secaucus, NJ – Nov 01, 2016
The best!!!!!!!!!
West Orange, NJ – Oct 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
very unhappy with outcome. having revision done by another surgeon
New York, NY – Jan 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Asaadi?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Localized Fat Deposits
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Third-Degree Burns

Dr. Asaadi accepts

Dr. Asaadi accepts the following insurance:

Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Asaadi Plastic Surgery serves patients in New Jersey and surrounding areas. Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi develops a treatment plan that suits your individualized...Read more

Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi is a highly skilled board certified plastic surgeon in New Jersey. The founder of Asaadi Plastic Surgery, Dr. Asaadi offers many innovative...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery