Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD

Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in West Orange, NJ. He graduated from Shiraz University / Faculty Of Medicine and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read his story

101 Old Short Hills Rd Ste 504

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Belotero® Injection
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Neck Lift
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Tattoo Removal
  • Third-Degree Burns
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Wound Repair

Asaadi Plastic Surgery serves patients in New Jersey and surrounding areas. Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi develops a treatment plan that suits your individualized body type, creating transformations that not only meet, but exceed patients' expectations. Dr. Asa...

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

4.2

Dr. Asaadi?
Dr. Asaadi's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD
I had a rhinoplasty done - The first one was a disaster - the bump was never smoothed away and there were lumps under my skin that showed & you could feel - Tape was put on my nose to hold it in place & when taken off left horrible indentations that didnt go away. My nose had to be re-done and turned out worse the 2nd time. Every time I look in the mirror I get so upset 7 years later!!! Do not get a rhinoplasty here. The worst ever!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
Dr. Asaadi is the best. I had eyelid surgery done about 1 month ago. I always felt i looked tired the older i got the bags just worsened. I did a lot of research and met with Dr. Asaadi and i couldn't be happier. I am so excited about my results and my new refreshed look. Dr. Asaadi and his team are wonderful and I had an amazing experience. 100% recommended !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
THE BEST!!! Dr Asaadi is the best out there. Dr. Asaadi performed several surgeries on me and I am beyond happy with all the results. He took the time to listen and hear all my concerns and fears. He addressed each and every question I had and I couldn't be more happy! I have recommended him to several family members who feel the same way!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
I received Liposuction in May 2018. I'm young, eat healthy, and workout but had stubborn areas of fat that I couldn't get rid of and it greatly affected my self-esteem. Dr. Asaadi and his staff couldn't have been more realistic and upfront about expectations. They were extremely attentive and caring before, during, and after the procedure. It's been 5 months since my surgery. My clothes fit better & I'm happier than I've been in a long time. Dr. Asaadi is a true artist. He even sculpted me abs!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr Asaadi’s for a number of years ... your normal routine maintenance girl. Time marches and now I am ready to turn back the hands of time, and have put my faith in Dr Asaadi. Numerous questions lots of consults and I am always met with kindness and consideration. I am looking forward to my upcoming procedure and I am sure my outcome will be great ... See you on November 14th !!! D. Miller New Jersey
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
Choosing the right cosmetic surgeon is a very difficult decision. After considering others, I chose Dr. Asaadi because of his unique expertise, considerable experience and the very positive outcomes of his patients. The biggest positive surprise, however, was the post-surgical care he and his staff provide. Not only is he a consummate professional for whom his work is his passion, but Dr. Asaadi is a wonderful person who cares deeply about each of his patients receiving the satisfying outcome
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Asaadi's for over ten years and have seen him both in NJ and NY. He performed a revision rhinoplasty after I had a bad experience with another doctor. He and his staff were thorough and kind in every interaction. I am so glad I met Dr. Asaadi!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
Dr Asaadi is an exceptional physician and brilliant surgeon. As soon as i had the consultation, I had this feeling I knew he was the one I could put 100% trust in. After my procedure, I couldn't be happier. His attention to detail, the care from Dr Asaadi and his amazing staff and personality are second to none! I count myself lucky to have met him and have him perform my surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
Dr. Asaadi is one of the best doctors I have ever met in my life. I have never met anyone as caring and as considerate as he is about his patients. I have known Dr. Asaadi since I was only 10 years old and have been going to him for laser treatments for a severe burn I had received early on in my childhood. My burn has improved significantly since I began treatment with him. He is incredibly knowledgeable in his field and makes sure his patients get nothing less than the best treatment around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Asaadi for the past 8 years. He has a talent unmatched by any other surgeon. His work is meticulous and he is truly devoted to his practice. He and his staff never fall short. They are knowledgeable and attentive, and always make me feel comfortable and at ease. There is no one I trust more than Dr. Asaadi!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
Dr. Asaadi is a warm, caring professional with the eye of an artist and the knowlege to accompany. He always creates a beautiful, natural look. His staff is very professional and makes the experience pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
I have been Dr. Asaadi's patient for about 6 years. I have had a few surgical and non surgical procedures with him. I feel very confident in his decisions and he has always done the right thing. I have recommended him to my friends and they feel the same. His staff made me feel at ease from the first day I walked in. Dr. Asaadi is the best!
The best!!!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
very unhappy with outcome. having revision done by another surgeon
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Asaadi?

Asaadi Plastic Surgery