Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD

Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male | 58 years old

Asaadi Plastic Surgery serves patients in New Jersey and surrounding areas. Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi develops a treatment plan that suits your individualized body type, creating transformations that not only meet, but exceed patients' expectations. Dr. Asaadi is known for providing the finest care to patients by using the best surgical techniques available, offering blepharoplasty, breast implants, BOTOX, facelifts, rhinoplasty, liposuction, and more. His natural looking results using conservative techniques have made him a sought after plastic surgeon in the New Jersey area and beyond.Read more

Dr. Asaadi's Experience

See how Dr. Asaadi's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Asaadi

Dr. Asaadi accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Asaadi has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Asaadi
Dr. Asaadi's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (18)
in East Hanover, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Asaadi for the past 8 years. He has a talent unmatched by any other surgeon. His work is meticulous and he is truly devoted to his practice. He and his staff never fall short. They are knowledgeable and attentive, and always make me feel comfortable and at ease. There is no one I trust more than Dr. Asaadi!
in Westfield, NJ |
Dr. Asaadi is a warm, caring professional with the eye of an artist and the knowlege to accompany. He always creates a beautiful, natural look. His staff is very professional and makes the experience pleasant.
in Secaucus, NJ |
I have been Dr. Asaadi's patient for about 6 years. I have had a few surgical and non surgical procedures with him. I feel very confident in his decisions and he has always done the right thing. I have recommended him to my friends and they feel the same. His staff made me feel at ease from the first day I walked in. Dr. Asaadi is the best!
in Short Hills, NJ |
My friend recommended I see Dr. Asaadi for a consultation about a breast reduction. I had been having back problems for years now and I made the appointment and did not look back for a second. I walked in, and from that moment, I knew I was going to book. The decor, the staff, the atmosphere and the doctor were all beyond wonderful, a 10 out a 10. I would give his name to anyone looking for a surgeon!
Edison, NJ |
Dr. Asaadi is truly an artist. He was beyond thorough and made me feel extremely comfortable throughout the process. Dr. Asaadi explains every step of a procedure and ensures you are in the safest hands. My recovery time was very short and I experienced minimal discomfort while healing. I would recommend Dr. Asaadi to anyone and everyone.
in Livingston, NJ |
I have been a patient of Dr. Asaadi for 5 years. He is expertly skilled at providing natural results that make me look my best without looking fake. He is extremely professional and up to date on all the latest techniques. I have recommended many people to him and all have been happy.
in Short Hills, NJ |
Dr Asaadi changed my life and made me feel comfortable and safe. The staff is also amazing. The nurse Mary is the absolute best!
in Basking Ridge, NJ |
Dr. Asaadi performed a tummy tuck on me 9 years ago. I was so impressed with his knowledge and his character in our initial consult, I decided to go through with the procedure. He did a beautiful job, and to this day my stomach remains firm! I was so happy I returned to him to have a deviated septum fixed. My sinuses remain open and clear, two years later. I have also received botox from him, and am extremely confident in his abilities.
West Orange, NJ |
The best!!!!!!!!!
New York, NY |
Great results and a pleasant experience! From day 1, Dr. Asaadi and his team were extremely welcoming and made the the whole process as comfortable as possible. My Vaser lipo and Rhinoplasty turned out great. People are telling me all the time I lost weight and how great I look.....!
New York, NY |
very unhappy with outcome. having revision done by another surgeon
Have you seen Dr. Mokhtar Asaadi, MD?
Are you Dr. Asaadi?

Compare Dr. Asaadi

Dr. Asaadi's Care Philosophy

Dr. Asaadi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Asaadi has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Asaadi's Board Certifications

Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
    St Barnabas Med Ctr
    Manhattan Eye Ear and Throat Hospital
    So Ill Univ

Dr. Asaadi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Asaadi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery
  • General Surgery

• Abdominoplasty
  • Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Belotero® Injection
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reconstruction
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Liposuction
  • Microdermabrasion
  • Neck Lift
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Tattoo Removal
  • Vaser® Liposelection (Liposuction)
  • Wound Repair