Dr. Mohsen Zena, MD

Dr. Mohsen Zena, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  ·
Dr. Mohsen Zena, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Omaha, NE. He specializes in endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism and internal medicine.

5002 Underwood Ave

Omaha, NE 68132

• Thrivent Financial
  • Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Zena

See how frequently Dr. Zena performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Osteoporosis
Thyroid Disease
Calcium Metabolism Disorders

Dr. Zena's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Zena "Health care is changing, and CHI Health promises to change it for the better. In fact, we started embracing new ways to keep you well more than 10 years ago. It's called value-based care, built on the belief that prescribing a healthier lifestyle is better than prescribing a lot of pills. That's why we're building a network where doctors, clinics and hospitals work closely to organize your care for the best possible outcome. We're doing what's right for our patients, to mend what's broken and restore your faith in health care."

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Diabetes Counseling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Nebraska.

Education data for Dr. Zena is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Zena has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zena does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zena and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zena's Reviews

3.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Zena to family and friends

Dr. Zena's Performance

Neither my husband, myself or my niece like this doctor. He will not listen to anything you have to say. Talks over you and wouldn't listen when we tried to tell him he couldn't prescribe the medicine that he did because our insurance wouldn't cover it. We found him overbearing.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I only felt like he was seeing me because he was contractually obligated. Type 1 Diabetic, and he didn't seem that interested in me because I didn't have other hormonal problems. Wouldn't help me until I stopped taking shots. Basically told me to come back when I could afford it and wouldn't make...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I've been going to Dr. Zena for my thyroid for almost 3 yrs now. I too had heard a lot of stories about doctors not listening to patients but Dr. Zena listened to my symptoms, concerns, and my preferences for my treatment and we decided on the best solution for me together. I would recommend him to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
If I could I would give him a zero. I went in after years of issues, I believe probably are related to an autoimmune disease or some other HORMONAL issue that has been making my life a living hell to be asked: if I am stressed? If I have anxiety?.No, I am not and no, I don't but I do have a whole...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I recenty saw Dr. Zena for an evaluation of a thyroid, parathyroid problem. He was very interested, professional as well as sincerely interested in my existing and pending problems. He took his time and I appreciate his help. I look forward to his solutions and feel confident that he is the...more
Are you Dr. Zena?