Radiation Oncology  |
Dr. Mohsen Isaac, MD
Dr. Mohsen Isaac, MD is a radiation oncology doctor who practices in Monongahela, PA. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Isaac is affiliated with Monongahela Valley Hospital.

1163 Country Club Rd

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • UPMC
  • UPMC Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Isaac

We treat patient as family

Dr. Isaac's Experience

Dr. Isaac's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Radiation Oncology

• Bile Duct Cancer
  • Breast Cancer
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • ENT Cancer
  • Gastroenterologic Cancer (Colon, Stomach, Esophageal, Liver)
  • Genitourinary Cancers

• Brachytherapy
  • Cranial Stereotactic Radiosurgery
  • High-Dose Rate (HDR) Brachytherapy
  • Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy
  • Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT)
  • Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
  • Prostate Radioactive Seed Implants
  • Radio Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Cairo University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Brookdale University Hospital and Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • SUNY Upstate Med University
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Isaac has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic, Egyptian

• American Brachytherapy Society, Member
  • American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology, Member
  • The Radiosurgery Society, Member

Dr. Isaac's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Isaac to family and friends
Dr. Isaac's Performance
in Monessen PA |
From my very first treatment to my very last & all my follow up appointments Dr. Isaac & his staff were & are very compassionate, understanding & very helpful during my difficult time. They treat you with respect & kindness from the minute you walk through the door till you leave. The music during treatment was great along with the calming conversations, I wouldn't want to go anywhere else . Thank You all for all you do for each & everyone's life you touch .
in Fredericktown PA. 15333 |
This facility and staff are the best I wouldn t go anywhere else they truly are courteous concerned caring they don t make you feel like a patient I have had my radiation treatment here and my testing done at Mon Valley and I will not go anywhere else to have any testing done. If I should need anymore radiation or any treatment this is where I will go.To Dr. Isaac I can not thank you and your staff enuff for the care and concern yous have given to me each and every one of yous are the greatest
in Canonsburg PA |
Dr. Isaac and his staff were extremely nice and easy to get along with. They were very accommodating to my needs. Dr. Isaac always told me exactly what was happening during the treatments even though we had done the same thing the day before.
in Belle Vernon, PA |
Dr. Isaac is amazing. He is very compassionate and understanding and he e is very sensitive to his patient's needs. He takes the time to explain everything and makes the whole radiation process bearable. His staff is always pleasant and caring. I have never felt rushed...everyone is always so willing to answer all my questions.
in Roscoe, PA |
I was very pleased with Dr. Isaac and his entire staff. From the very beginning of my treatment to the end everyone was very friendly and helpful. The six weeks of treatment sounded long and forever but, with everyone's positive attitude and smiles it went really fast. I would surely recommend Dr. Isaac and his staff to everyone who has to receive radiation.
in Monongahela, PA |
Each and everyone was more than wonderful, such love, kindness and caring. Chris, Chris, Debbie, Marcy, all of the radiation technicians, Doctors, front desk, and security couldn't have been better. This was the same for when I was a patient in Mon Valley Hospital from dietary to housekeeping to the escort, nurses, doctors, and aides.
in Monessen, PA |
Dr. Isaac and the entire radiation oncology staff are very professional and treat patients as individuals, not numbers. I have already recommended a close friend to he be treated at this facility by Dr. Isaac.
Canonsburg, PA |
Dr. Isaac and the staff made a very difficult time much easier. They were very considerate and did whatever they could to make the radiation treatments as easy and comfortable as possible.
in Charleroi, Pa |
My wife and I were very pleased with Dr. Isaac. He was very friendly and easy to talk to. Very knowledgeable and caring. He knows his job and cares about his patients. We would definitely recommend him to anyone that we knew needed a Dr. in this specialty. His staff was also great and we are thankful to Dr. Isaac for all he did in helping us through a tough time.
Bethel Park, PA |
He was very professional. He and his team determined exactly what kind of radiation I needed. It worked our well.
in Carmichaels, PA 15320 |
I would recommend my family and friends to Dr. Mohsen A. Isaac MD. He was very knowledgeable in his specialty, radiation. He was a very careing Dr. And explained everything that I would be going through. He is also doing follow ups on me. I want to thank you very much Dr. Mohsen A. Isaac, MD. Also h has the best team working with him. Thank you, Sharon Kowalczyk
in Brownsville, PA |
Dr Isaac is a very caring person. He answered all questions and concerns. He and his staff are truly amazing. Wonderful ! I would very highly recommend his services to everyone in need of this. Wonderful doctor. Wonderful staff.
in Hiller, Pa |
I could not ask for a better Doctor. He is caring, compassionate, personable and easy to talk with. I feel that Dr. Isaac is extremely conscientious when it come to seeing that you are receiving the appropriate treatment. All of his staff and radiation team could not have been better!
in Belle Vernon pa 15012 |
He is a wonderful Doctor, he explains everything, answers all questions, & he is a caring and genuine Doctor. He treats you like family & he has an excellent bedside manner. He is always there for his patients. He includes family in all medical decisions.
in California, PA |
Dr. Isaac and his staff are very professional and caring. He knows what each person is going through and tries to make you feel as comfortable as he can.
in Charleroi, PA |
He is very informative. He has a pleasant personality. Makes me feel as if he is really concerned with my situation.
Had excellent care
in Charleroi, PA |
Wonderful group of professionals. They helped me get through the worst experience of my life with all the encouragement and support I so needed. Enough cannot be said about this great group of people. No one ever wants to be diagnosed with breast cancer but it's very reassuring to have Dr. Isaac, Lori, Michele, Marcie Chris, and Chris to take care of you and help you through your treatment.
in Monongahela, PA |
Dr Issac is a very compassionate and caring doctor, as is his staff.I feel I was given the best treatment for my condition that is available. I would recommend Dr, Issac IF YOU TOO WANT THE BEST CARE AVALIABLE BY A STAFF WITH YOUR RECOVERY AS THEIR NUMBER 1 GOAL.
in Eighty Four, PA |
Dr. Isaac and his staff are wonderful. They are professional and are very caring with their patients.
in Belle Vernon, PA |
Dr. Isaac treated my mother for breast cancer. I do not feel like I am just another patient with him he truly cares. He is always smiling; confident; know what he is doing, listen very well do not leave before he address all my questions. When I gave him credit for my mother cure, he gave credit to God and said I am just doing my job. The staffs are excellent and friendly too. I recommend them all the time to family and friends.
in Monongahela, PA |
He's aways on time,he's very professinal takes time with me and listens very imporant
in Elco, PA |
Dr. Isaac really cares about his patients. I do not feel like I am just another patient with him. He truly cares. He recently pushed me to get a colonoscopy that I had been putting off for a while. I did get it and they found a cyst that would of turned cancerous had I not done this. When I seen Dr. Isaac the next visit, the first thing I did was thank him for pushing me. There should be more caring doctors like him.
in Monongahela, PA |
very personable. this was a time in my life that was troubling and uncertain. Dr. Isaac quieted my concerns during each visit. I thank God and his expertise in providing the care I needed during that time in my life.
in Monongahela, PA |
I would highly recommend Dr. Issac and his staff. I went through a bout of prostrate cancer and they were the best group of people that any patient could ever want.
in Belle Vernon, PA |
Dr. Isaac is very caring, explains everything and takes the time to listen.
in Donora, PA |
Dr. Isaac is very informative & answers every question that you may have concerns about . His bedside manners are impeccable and the staff is First class
Very Good
in Monessen, PA |
The most kind and caring physician I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Very confident and professional. Not only was I fortunate to have him treat me but I have also found a friend.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Dr Isaac and the entire staff are very knowledgable, professional and friendly. A wonderful combination! Added bonus, never waited more than a few minutes to be seen and never felt rushed. During a difficult time, I very much appreciated the clinical knowledge and the genuine care and concern of Dr Isaac and his staff.
in Belle Vernon, PA |
I loved them all.they helped me to keep a positive attitude through out my treatments. I would recommend any one going through this to go to Dr Isaac and his team.They acted like friends helping friends not like and Dr and team.they are just awesome.I could not Ave asked for a better team..Thank you all so much
in Monongahela, PA |
My treatment with Dr. Isaac and his staff was a positive experience. Dr. Isaac took enough time to answer all my questions about my treatment. He made sure I understood what my treatment options were. His staff was very professional ,caring and supportive during my treatment. The people at the front desk was pleasant and caring also , they made you feel comfortable coming there. I would highly recommend Dr. Isaac to anyone who needs his services. Thank you Dr. Isaac
in Donora, PA |
I would recommend Dr. Isaac and his team without reservation. Everyone displayed the highest level of professionalism, compassion, and were beyond supportive during all phases of treatment.
in California, PA |
I would recommend Dr. Isaac, Dr. Isaac is patient and compassionate. And kind. He doesn't hurry you through the visit. He really listens and answers all your questions.
in Monessen, PA |
Dr. Mohsen Isaac is an excellent doctor. He put my mind at ease from the moment I met him. He is so caring & down-to-earth. He takes time to answer any questions. He and his wonderful Radiation Therapy Staff are so professional, organized & empathetic. I will miss seeing them every day. They are a class act! Thanks to them, my treatments were painless.
in Monongahela, PA |
Dr. Isaac is an excellent practitioner. He was a colleague of Dr. Judith Figura when I had my first breast cancer diagnosis, and I have been his patient since her retirement.. With my latest breast cancer diagnosis I was grateful that I could continue my necessary care with him.
in Dunbar, PA |
Dr. Isaac is a very caring and compassionate physician. I feel that I have received the best care that I could have received.
in Fairchance, Pa. |
I likes Dr. Isaac and his staff very much. They were very professional and knowledgeable. He took time to let me ask questions if I needed to. HIs staff Made you feel comfortable as did he himself. I would recommend Dr Isaac to anyone that needs these services that he provides. Calvin Stark
in Elizabeth Twp., PA |
From my first meeting with Dr. Isaac, I felt assured and comfortable that I was in the best place to receive my radiation treatments. During my weekly appointments, Dr. Isaac was pleasant, never rushed, and always thorough in answering my questions. Radiation treatments can be grueling, but thanks to this outstanding doctor and his wonderful staff, I had a positive experience in a highly professional environment.
in Pittsburgh, PA |
Meeting Dr Isaac and his staff was a positive and uplifting experience. The treatment and support I received from the doctor, nurses, radiation therapists, dosimetrist, director, front desk personnel, and doorman was greatly appreciated and well beyond my highest expectations. A very pleasant memory!
Have you seen Dr. Mohsen Isaac, MD?
Are you Dr. Isaac?