Dr. Mohsen Arani, MD

Dr. Mohsen Arani, MD

Medical Oncology  ·

Dr. Mohsen Arani, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Shenandoah, TX and has been practicing for 17 years. He specializes in medical oncology, geriatric medicine, and more.Read his story

Millennium Physicians

18488 Interstate 45 S

Shenandoah, TX 77384

• Medicare
  • Molina Healthcare
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Arani

See how frequently Dr. Arani performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Leukocytosis
Anemia
Breast Diseases

Dr. Arani's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Arani's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Arani "Dr. Arani, originally from Hungary, can speak English, Hungarian and Farsi. He has been working in the United States as a physician since 1998. Dr. Arani joined Millennium Physicians in 2013 and specializes in the areas of Hematology and Medical Oncology. He is also is board certified in Geriatric and Internal Medicine and has been in practice for over 20 years."

This content was provided by Dr. Arani "Millennium Physicians is a multi-disciplinary medical group that offers a singular source for patient healthcare needs. Our practice is a diverse group of 32 physicians at eleven different locations in the Greater Houston area. Millennium Physicians is here to treat with the highest level of care and get patients back living life to the fullest."

• Medical Oncology

• University of Debrecen / Faculty of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Atlanticare Regional Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Baylor College of Medicine
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Arani has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi
  • Hungarian

Dr. Arani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Arani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Arani's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Arani to family and friends

Dr. Arani's Performance

Dr. Arani is truly a life saver. I can't say enough about his manner, and his wealth of knowledge. My husband was diagnosed in 8/17 with advanced lung cancer with metastasis to his hip bone. He also had rectum cancer - doctors said his chance of survival was very slim- they even recommended...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1

Thank you for your wonderful review! We truly value your opinion and appreciate your feedback. It is our policy to provide the best care to patients.

Dr Arani in my eyes hung the moon!!! He is the most caring and honest doctor I have ever been to. I trusted him with my life and he saved it. I would recommend him to everybody. My cancer journey was a tolerable one thanks to him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0

he is a very caring doctor my wife has multiple myeloma cancer it is now in remission he did a great job would not use no one else
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

I love Doctor Arani he is a major life saver for me! I have breast and liver cancer and my treatment is working so well I have no signs of any tumors and no growth! His treatment has been wonderful and he makes me feel so comfortable in explaining everything to me. I love all the staff also they...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Arani has taken wonderful care of both my mothe,r who had metastatic breast cancer and my father who has chronic anemia. He was kind and compassionate with my mom and gave her the best and newest treatments for her cancer. He respected her dignity throughout her illness. Dr. Arani follows my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1