Dr. Mohiba Tareen, MD

Practices Dermatology

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 4 after 51 reviews.
Author:
Wonderful doctor! So caring, encouraging, & positive. Very pleased with how she has helped my husband’s psoriasis & vitiligo. Great staff????
Author:
Dr. Tareen is an excellent doctor. She took great care of us. Wonderful staff, very knowledgeable. Very relaxing atmosphere.
excellent visit!
excellent doctor!
Author:
I have always appreciated their professional yet friendly staff. Dr Tareen is amazing, she always answers all my questions and offers natural options for certain things that I really appreciate.
Author:
DO NOT go to this place!! I went in to check on possible skin cancer on my scalp. They told me there were 4 kinds of skin cancer, I have one of the lesser types and was scheduled to have it removed 3 weeks later. They told me they would send me information in the mail what type of skin cancer it was. I received nothing in the mail, I called and all I would get is they can’t give me any info over the phone and it will be mailed. Nothing ever did come. The day before my appt I call to see if there
Author:
Was in the room for less than a minute. Didn’t have time to speak with her. Left the room very fast after asking one question seemed upset. Very busy clinic and unorganized.
Author:
I had an exceptional experience at Dr. Tareen's office. The staff was very friendly and quick to check me in and take me to the exam room (in less than 10 minutes of my arrival). The waiting room was very clean with comfortable chairs and plenty of reading material. My microdermabrasion treatment was excellent and has left my skin renewed and glowing my days. Highly Recommended! Wouldn't consider anyone else in the area at all!
Author:
It’s a chaotic office. They rarely answer their phones, so leaving a message is the norm. The waiting room is tiny, so patients stand or wait in the hallway. After a procedure, staff neglected to give me after-care instructions. I called three times, leaving messages, and then sent my husband back to the practice to ask for them. I arrived for a scheduled “recheck.” Staff somehow lost my appointment, told me they were too busy to “squeeze me in,” and offered no apology. Giant fail.
Author:
Dr Tareen and her staff are professional, caring and accessible. Most impressive is Dr Tareen’s knowledge and treatment of my skin condition. Highly recommend !
Author:
Dr. Tareen's bedside manner is unlike any doctor I have ever seen. She is caring, efficient, and highly skilled. I saw her for my cold sores and she helped me to successfully get them under control and even gave me an injection to reduce the size of it. I would recommend her to anyone!
Author:
very disappointing experience not with Dr Tareen, but with her office, which is the problem.he had acne on one side of face. we were billed as if seen by a dr, but repeatedly passed to PAs. after a month his face was RAW, red all over, like a chemical peel. I begged PLEASE to see a doctor or if Dr Tareen could call us, noone called and the appt was for 2 1/2 wks later. we went elsewhere, the drstopped ALL the PA prescriptions, replaced with just 1, & in 48 hrs, my son's face was MUCH better.
Author:
Thrilled with my experience and outcome. Saw Dr. Tareen for my first ever cosmetic filler treatment. Dr Tareen and staff put me at ease, answered my questions and explained everything as they went along. Very nice people, very happy with the results!
Author:
I would HIGHLY recommend Tareen Dermatology for laser work. After receiving four incredibly painful tattoo removal sessions elsewhere, I went to Tareen and had a nearly pain free experience! The staff was super friendly and gave me numbing agents so that the process was more comfortable. The healing process was much faster (about three days of pain free healing vs. the week of horrible pain I'd had before) and I also saw MUCH better results in lightening my tattoo due to the brand new laser.
Author:
Over the last 3+ years, Dr. Mohiba Tareen has been the most brilliant and painstakingly thorough dermatologist I have ever gone to. She not only exhumes excellence in her ability to instantly recognize and diagnose any developing skin abnormality, she does it in the most attentive loving way. Thanks for the hugs and chocolate treats Dr Tareen.
Author:
The office is small but very nice, all the staff I met were awesome, and Dr. Tareen seemed attentive and very knowledgeable. I am looking forward to getting my condition taken care of by your kind office staff. Thanks for taking such great care of me.
Author:
They are very concerned about making sure they have payment and credit card on file even if you have insurance. My child's condition worsened after prescription they gave her, they didn't tell us it could make it worse. My child has lost more hair and has blisters on her scalp now after seeing them for hair loss. They are very unresponsive, I called multiple times and no one gets back to me. I am taking my child to mayo
Author:
Dr Tareen spent less than 5 minutes talking with me. She told me she would discuss options with me in a week for a follow up appointment, except she sent her PA to the follow up instead. The PA was uninformed about my condition, and prescribed medicine that other dermatologists state should not be used with my condition. I was very disappointed in my experience.