Dr. Mohi Alkadri, MD

Interventional Cardiology | Male

Dr. Mohi Alkadri, MD
Dr. Mohi Alkadri, MD is an interventional cardiology doctor who practices in Las Vegas, NV. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 14 years. Dr. Alkadri is affiliated with North Vista Hospital, Valley Hospital Medical Center and Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center.

Dr. Alkadri's Experience

See how Dr. Alkadri's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Alkadri

Dr. Alkadri accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Alkadri is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Alkadri has admitting privileges.

Dr. Alkadri's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Alkadri to family and friends
    Dr. Alkadri's Performance
    in Laughlin, NV |
    I was life fluted from Arizona to Las Vegas march 2017 for PEs in both lungs. When I arrived Dr. Alkadri was there waiting, he had great bed side manners and explained everything to me. He's a perfectionist! He took me and did the procedure 3 days in a row to make sure that everything was complete. I won't see any other doctor but Dr. Alkadri. I travel over 100 miles each way every appointment.
    in las vegas, nv |
    I met Dr. Alkadri when I was transferred to treat a saddle PE. He met with me immediately even though it was very late in the evening. He was very reassuring and he and his team proceeded immediately with the thrombectomy. I felt better immediately. Dr. Alkadri has great communication skills and I have made an excellent recovery. His staff manage the office very proficiently and I would definitely recommend him as a doctor and as a person.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Dr Alkadri has been treating me for May-Thurner Syndrome for the past few months, and the results have been wonderful. My legs are no longer sore, achey or tired all the time. My husband said they even look better than they have had in years. Dr Alkadri takes the time to answer questions and explains it so you can understand it. He also listens to you. I'm glad he is my doctor.
    in Las Vegas, NVlas vegas nevada |
    Im a patient of dr alkadri and hes been absolutly wonderful to me he very expierenced in his feild and very understanding and professional i will continue to be his patient and always recomend him to anyone i know his nurses and all his staff are all very kind and always go that extra mile with me and everyone who cames there as well i would highly recomend doctor mohi alkadri to any one thank you paula alvey
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    I WENT TO SOUTHERN HILLS HAVING SHORTNESS OF BREATH WHEN THEY DID ALL THE TESTING RESULTS CAME BACK THAT I HAVE PE IN BILATERAL LUNGS RIGHT WORSE THAN LEFT DR CAME IN HE STATED IF I HAD NOT CAME IN I WOULD NOT BE HERE NOW DR. ALKADRI STATED I NEED A PROCEDURE CALLED THROMBECTOMY TO REMOVE THE CLOTS FROM MY LUNGS AND THAT I WOULD FEEL BETTER AND HE HAS DONE IT MANY TIMES. AND AFTER THE PROCEDURE I FELT SO MUCH BETTER I OWE MY LIFE TO DR ALKADRI HE IS AN AWESOME DR AND HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Saw Dr Alkadri for dizziness and feeling faint because My GP was concerned it might be my Heart. Dr Alkadri was wonderful... he was knowledgeable, very easy to talk to, very compassionate and he made me laugh! Two years later I am returning to see him again for another concern. I recommend him very highly.
    in Las Vegas, NV |
    Wonderful doctor. He has repaired my veins and the swelling is no more. The leg cramps are minimal now. I fell so much better. I would recommend him to everyone if you have any vein problems. So much care and comp
    in Las Vegas |
    Great doctor, he is the main reason of me coming back to the same hospital everytime I have the health problems that he knows so well about, he is compassionate and very professional, I am writing this review from my hospital bed and I am 100 % sure that Dr Alkadri will take care of me and send me home with a smile on my face, his team is awesome!, highly recommended.
    Have you seen Dr. Mohi Alkadri, MD?
    Are you Dr. Alkadri?

Dr. Alkadri's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Interventional Cardiology
    •  Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology

Dr. Alkadri has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

Why It Matters: Dr. Alkadri's Board Certifications

• Cardiovascular Disease
    • Interventional Cardiology

• Aneurysm
    • Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome
    • Aortic Valve Disease
    • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
    • Coronary Artery Dissection
    • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
    • Heart Disease
    • Mitral Valve Disease

October 6 University

Graduated in 2003

Ochsner Clinic
      Ochsner Clinic
      University of South Florida

• Arabic

Dr. Alkadri does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Alkadri and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Interventional Cardiology

• Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
    • Cardiac Electrophysiology