Dr. Mohan Vodapally, MB BS

Anesthesiology ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Vodapally

Connecticut Reg Pain LLC

1423 Chapel St Ste 1A New Haven, CT 06511

Dr. Mohan Vodapally, MB BS is an anesthesiology specialist in New Haven, CT and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Osmania Med College India in 1982 and specializes in anesthesiology.

Dr. Vodapally accepts

Dr. Vodapally accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Commercial Insurance Company
Connecticare
CoreSource

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Vodapally treats your condition or procedure

3.1

Dr. Vodapally?
Dr. Vodapally's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mohan Vodapally, MB BS
Yesterday was my first visit to see Dr. V. I was impressed at how he listens to everything that you have to say, and give his advise. I am allergic to Morphing so that means that I cannot take any type of strong meds. He recommended to me a procedure and after doing my research I am excited to get this done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohan Vodapally, MB BS?
I started seeing Dr.V a little over a year ago. He came in on a Saturday to see me for my first appointment. He took his time getting familiar with me and my medical issues. After having an unsuccessful injection from another Dr, he was very understanding about my hesitation about doing it again. I’m so pleased with him and the way he is handling my care thus far. His staff is ALWAYS friendly and pleasant. I absolutely recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohan Vodapally, MB BS?
Dr. V is terrific but the staff, with a couple exceptions, are horrendous. Seems like they enjoy making patients wait, and generally give a lot of attitude like you are bothering them. He’s great but it makes no sense why he allows his staff to be so nasty.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohan Vodapally, MB BS?
I have been seeing Dr. Vodapally for a little over 2 years. For my first appointment he came in on a Saturday morning so he could spend time with me. That appointment lasted over 2 hours. He was very complete in gathering information and giving his opinions on the information I just gave him. Since then I have seen him once a month and he has been very thorough and has done a great job in keeping up with my changing condition(s). He is very compassionate, caring, and understanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohan Vodapally, MB BS?
Tries to push procedures on patience to gain more money, makes you addicted then states you need more procedures or will stop your meds.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohan Vodapally, MB BS?
Dr. V is a solid professional, with a great deal of knowledge.. i have seen some lousy reviews, which come from disappointed patients because he tells it like it is, he can’t be fooled and he doesn’t give away narcotics. Don’t go to Dr. V if you’re trying to put one over on him because he will see right through you and send you on your way. His office staff works hard for him because he is a classy, bright, caring good man that I was led to by the Lord Jesus Christ. Dr. V is the best, bar none!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohan Vodapally, MB BS?
Very uncaring! He prescribed me a medication that keeps my pain scale at a 10+ and I suffer from terrible side effects. When I asked to switch medication....he said, "this is the best for me". Nobody including my pharmacist...understands how this is the best medication if I have side effects and no pain reduction. So, I don't take the medication and am suffering with pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohan Vodapally, MB BS?
Dr vodapally is an excellent and compassionate doctor but his office staff is the absolute worst. Rather would have all my teeth pulled without novocaine than deal with them
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohan Vodapally, MB BS?
Incompetent office staff rude and clueless. Doctor equally incompetent. An hour wait time to see doctor. Waiting room full of complaining patients. Doctor seems rushed and flustered. Mistake just waiting to happen if it hasn't happened already.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohan Vodapally, MB BS?
At first we seemed to connect, but that went quick! I'm not looking for a medicated lifestyle and willing to have injections.Called with minor concerns before injections in my upper back and was yelled at and abused for my honesty over a misunderstanding. Then he dropped me for a patient just for being honest over something minor. I will never go back as a patient and I found a better doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohan Vodapally, MB BS?
He and his staff are very helpful and easy to work with. Dr. Vodapally is their for his patients and truly wants to help. I love having him as my doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohan Vodapally, MB BS?

How was your experience with Dr. Vodapally?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Vodapally treats patients.