Anesthesiology  |
Male
Dr. Mohammed Wada, MD
Dr. Mohammed Wada, MD is an anesthesiology doctor who practices in Roswell, GA. He has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Wada is affiliated with WellStar North Fulton Hospital.

North Fulton Pain and Spine Center

4500 Hospital Blvd Ste 200

Roswell, GA 30076

Learn about Dr. Wada

Dr. Wada's Experience

Dr. Wada's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Anesthesiology
  • Board certified in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Anesthesiology
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Dr. Wada has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wada does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wada and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wada's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wada to family and friends
Dr. Wada's Performance
in atlanta, ga |
I could not have had a better experience. As a physician, I was able to do a lot of research into his outcomes from first-hand experience from patients and colleagues. I had an epidural procedure performed by him, and it could not have gone better. Nearly a year out I am pain-free from a single injection. I cannot recommend him highly enough. I know that everyone might not have the same longevity to their procedure's success, but I am quite confident that I chose a great doctor.
in Duluth, GA |
Had an epidural, my experience was awesome, had been in pain for a very long time and I am now feeling some relief. He is very caring, communication was EXCELLENT. Also his staff is very professional and caring
in Canton, GA |
It's not often that you have a doctor be as thorough as Dr. Wada was prior to my epidural. And... incredible bedside manner too. Very impressed. He explained in detail what my procedure would entail, and also explained any possible treatments. Very impressed, and would definitely recommend.
in Canton, GA |
I love Dr Wada and the staff at North Fulton Spine and Pain Center! Dr. Wada is very caring and attentive to my pain and concerns. So thankful for his help and skill to help me with my pain!
in Doraville, GA |
Waited for 8 weeks to get an appointment with a Dr.David Benglis at the Atlanta Brain and Spine Care [Piedmont Hsp. ] Having had Heart problems and a Defibrillor implant and on Medicare, Dr Benglis gave me about 10 excuses as to why he would not treat me and suggested I may try N. Fulton. I contacted them and was seen within a week by Dr. Wada of whom said that with the pain that I was in could not go home without treatment. He cleared O.R and treated me within 30 minutes on my first visit.
in Dahlonega, GA |
Excellent physician, listens, communicates, explains, discusses the diagnosis and process for improvement. Very easy to speak with, speaks in language I could understand, from epidural, medial block and RF lesioning. I felt he cared about me and my health and getting me relief from the pain. I would highly recommend him to family and friends. Also, his staff/associates were 5 Star, outstanding team of people.
Have you seen Dr. Mohammed Wada, MD?
Are you Dr. Wada?