Dr. Mohammed I. Tarrabain, MD

Dr. Mohammed I. Tarrabain, MD

Family Medicine | Male

As a family physi?cian, I emphasize listening to patients? con?cerns, advising on health issues and assisting with various medical problems. The greatest reward is building a relationship of trust and respect with patients and their families.Read more

Personal Bio

http://providerlearning.stvincent.org/videos/obesity-consultation-diagnoses-and-treatmentRead more

Dr. Tarrabain's Experience

See how Dr. Tarrabain's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Tarrabain

Dr. Tarrabain accepts 22 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Tarrabain has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Tarrabain
Dr. Tarrabain's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (20)
Carmel, IN |
Staff is rude and hard to get a hold of. After my pharmacy faxed a prescription to his office 4 business days ago and was not filled, I contacted my pharmacy. They had not received any response from the doctors office. I attempted to contact Tarrabain's office and was on hold for 40 minutes. Upon expressing my dissatisfaction with the time it took to get the prescription filled and to contact staff, the receptionist's only response was a rude "is there something else I can help you with"
in Westfield, IN |
He does not want to listen- would rather spout information and not explain anything. The last interaction I had with him he said that since we were there to talk about weight loss, we couldn't talk about the acute needs I had (ear infection checkup and bladder infection). He told me "time is up" before we were done with any of the conversation. During this same conversation, I wanted to give him feedback about a bad interaction with the office and he could have cared less. Going to another dr!
in Westfield, IN |
Mohammed Tarrabain,MD recently passed the American Board of Obesity Medicine (ABOM) certification exam for obesity medicine physicians and became certified in the subspecialty of obesity medicine. Supervision from a health care provider is necessary to detect and treat weight-related medical conditions. Physicians certified in obesity medicine are able to positively impact all systems of the body by incorporating weight management into traditional models of medical practice.
in Greenwood, IN |
Stopped in for my one month check up today, I've lost 20 pounds!!! Dr. Tarrabain is excellent. He knew exactly what I needed to do. I feel alive again. His staff is excellent as well.
in Westfield, IN |
Dr. Tarrabain is one of the best doctors I've had the privilege to have! He has taken over my care and made sure everything I need is taken care of! He knows what is necessary and knows who to contact to get things done! I am super satisfied with his personal care! Thank you Dr. Tarrabain for your service!!! And the people he has in is office is the utmost professionals and treat you with the best respect I've ever had!!! Thank you!
in Westfield, IN |
He is my primary D. He is thorough, listens really well and provides multiple recommended solutions. He is a common sense Doctor. That I find to be rare these days. I am very happy to have him as my primary physican and would recommend him to anyone.
Have you seen Dr. Mohammed I. Tarrabain, MD?
Are you Dr. Tarrabain?

Compare Dr. Tarrabain

Dr. Tarrabain says...

Dr. Tarrabain's Care Philosophy

Dr. Tarrabain's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Indiana.

• Weight Loss

American University Of Beirut

Graduated in 2003

University Of Pittsburgh / Main Campus
    University Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr

• Arabic

Dr. Tarrabain does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tarrabain and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Obesity Medicine

Dr. Tarrabain does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Tarrabain and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.