Dr. Mohammed Faraz Khan, MD

Dr. Mohammed Faraz Khan, MD

Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Mohammed Faraz Khan, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Oradell, NJ. He is 36 years old and has been practicing for 9 years.

680 Kinderkamack Rd Ste 300

Oradell, NJ 07649

Learn about Dr. Khan

See how frequently Dr. Khan performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Spine Fractures, Traumatic
Low Back Pain
high
Broken Neck

Dr. Khan's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurosurgery
  • Brain Aneurysms
  • Cerebrovascular Neurosurgery
  • Minimally Invasive Neurological Spine Surgery
  • Neurological Spine Reconstructive Surgery
  • Neuro-Oncology
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Dr. Khan does not have any board certifications listed.

• All Lymphoma
  • Broken Neck
  • Cauda Equina Syndrome
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
  • Chronic Pain
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Lung Cancer
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Myeloma
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Myelodysplastic Syndromes
  • Myeloproliferative Disorders
  • Neutropenia
  • Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
  • Pancytopenia
  • Parkinson's Disease
  • Pathological Spine Fracture
  • Polyneuropathy
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Prostate Cancer

• Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • EEG (Electroencephalogram)
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Fracture Treatment
  • Stereotactic Radiosurgery
  • Stereotaxis

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University of Rochester
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • U OF BUFFALO SUNY SCH OF MED & BIOMEDICAL SCI
    Medical School | Graduated 2008
  • University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2015
  • University Of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital-Complex & Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2013

Dr. Khan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Khan has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic
  • Hindi
  • Urdu

Dr. Khan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Khan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khan to family and friends
Dr. Khan's Performance
in Toms River, NJ |
Dr Khan is an amazing Dr. From the moment I met him I knew I was in good hands. I could barely walk before my surgery. After 3 months of having a spinal fusion I am walking almost 4 miles a day.
Westwood |
I had a cyst on my spine causing me severe pain and discomfort. I came to see Dr. Khan through a hospital stay related to my condition. He was very thorough in explaining the steps involved to relieving my pain. We took other routes before it was determined I would need surgery to remove the cyst and fuse the vertebrae that caused it to form. He was excellent, and now I am pain free! I would recommend him to anyone who needs a neurosurgeon.
in Hackensack, NJ |
People pleaser read !!! Dr . Khan is a EXCELLENT doctor ?????. If your looking for experience,, knowledge, professional, bedside manner, then look ?? no further give him a call his staff is always pleasant and professional so look ?? no further . I had surgery on my spine 7/31 I was home the next day . I had 2 office visits and now therapy and back to work I feel fantastic . Thank you Dr. Khan Mrs.Leary
in Jackson, NJ |
Dr Khan was wonderful. I came to his office in excruciating pain. The following day I had a disctectomy L4L5. Dr Khan listened, asked the right questions and was extremely thorough and kind! I'm 2 months out and am back to my life. I highly recommend Dr Khan and felt his level of care , competence and expertise were outstanding! Thank you Dr Khan.
in Hillsdale, NJ |
Dr. Khan is an amazing surgeon. He is very thorough in his explanations and is not pushy about anything. He walks you through your options multiple times so you know your making the right choice going forward. My surgery was absolutely flawless and I feel amazing now!! His positivity was so reassuring throughout the whole process. I was never nervous about anything knowing that he was on my side. I cannot thank this man enough for giving me the freedom to live my life without any pain!!
in Bronx, NY |
Superlative care. Attentive, sympathetic, knowledgeable, soothing, organized.
in North Brunswick, NJ |
Dr. Mohammed Faraz Khan, MD spent quite a lot of time with me at my appointment today. He explained thoroughly the plan of action I should consider for surgery. I felt very confident in his expertise & will follow-up on his recommendation, have the testing & consult again with him to discuss the next step.
Lyndhurst, NJ |
Dr. Khan operated on my spine after suffering damage as a result of a fall. After going to the emergency room at Hackensack Hospital I was fortunate to have Dr. Kahn as my surgeon. The surgery was a success and the follow up care has been excellent.
in Wayne, NJ |
Dr. Khan is the epitome of kindness and professionalism. His surgical talent is impeccable. He has Helped me so much and I am so appreciative. I would recommend him highly for anyone who needs Spinal surgery. Truly an asset to this medical practice.
in Kearny, NJ |
I have been experiencing lower back pain and numbness in my left knee and leg for a number of years Lower back surgery was done in February 2014 and did alleviate a majority of the discomfort. Since my prior neurosurgeon does not take medicare patients any more,I was referred to Dr. Khan. I found him to be extremely thorough in his examination, compassionate, and willing to take as much time as was needed to explain the causes of my discomfort and various courses of action. He was excellent.
in Cresskill, NJ |
I had surgery on February 28,2017 . The surgery was for a mass that was discovered in my Lumbar spine. After interviewing several Drs. we chose Dr Khan as my doctor. I could not be happier with NJ Brain and Spine Center and I am so impressed with Dr. Khans knowledge, bedside manor, time that he spent with us and his overall professionalism. He was very upfront with my diagnosis , conservative yet aggressive enough to make my life improve dramatically after surgery. Very grateful!!
Boonton, NJ |
Dr. Khan is a very considerate, compassionate , professional person. He always explained everything and answered my questions . He was always able to utilize his tablet to show where my back problems were. His diagnosis was accurate on the 1st visit & was confident that 2 surgical procedures could be done in 1 day.
in Ridgefield Park, NJ |
When meeting Dr. Khan as he described the serious reason of the Operation for my neck injury by his Words and Body language spoke clearly which had me Trust him. I'm very grateful. [When young I was a "Clifton Toastmaster" for 26 years that taught how to Listen and Read body Language not just Speak]. I was Blessed and want those who reads this message that Dr. Mohammad Fraza F. Khan showed me Trust before the Operation that saved my Life!
in River Edge, NJ |
I was in a motorcycle accident. Dr. Khan performed surgery on my spine. He fused part of my spine (16 screws later), even trimming some bone that almost paralyzed me. 3 months later I am returning to a physically demanding job as if it didn't happen. So happy! Dr. Khan gave me a second chance. Office is extremely helpful as well, very polite.
in Hackensack, NJ |
As a result of an extensive lower back injury I was unable to walk. Before the operation Dr. Khan reviewed the results of the MRI with my family and I. After the operation and therapy I am walking again and getting back to the activities I enjoyed prior to the accident. We are very thankful for everything he has done.
in NJ |
Dr. Khan was a true blessing for my mom who is 85 & needed emergency back surgery. He is a very unique doctor who is sincerely compassionate, kind, patient and takes his time explaining things to you. Even though he explained the procedure in his office, he took the time right before surgery to bring up MRI results to review the procedure again. It is hard to find a doctor/surgeon with these characteristics. He is truly an amazing talented doctor who I would highly recommend to anyone in need.
in Westtown, NY |
I needed emergency neurosurgery, I was blessed to have Dr. Kahn as my surgeon. He is a talented surgeon, which everyone wants, but he is also compassionate, warm, and extremely caring. He takes as much time as you need to explain tests, procedures and never rushes you in and out. His office staff in Oradell in top notch as well. His Medical Assistant Patty has been so helpful making sure all my disability paperwork gets faxed on time and all testing is scheduled as needed. HE IS THE BEST!
in East Rutherford, NJ |
I would absolutely recommend Dr. Kahn and any of his associates. They have been fantastic to me from the day I started going to him. I truly believe if it wasn't for him being determined for me to have surgery, I definitely would be a paraplegic. When you have a doctor fighting for their patients knowing the outcome could be extremely terrible, that's called patient care. I can't thank him and his staff enough for all they have been doing for me.
in Passaic, NJ |
I decided to go with Dr. Khan after I heard great things about his persona and skills from my friends. His down to earth attitude immediately put me at ease. Most importantly, his minimally invasive surgery completely eliminated my back pain! I can't thank him enough for giving me my life back.
Have you seen Dr. Mohammed Faraz Khan, MD?
Are you Dr. Khan?