Dr. Mohammed El Mallah, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Mohammed El Mallah, MD
Mohammed K. ElMallah, M.D. is a fellowship-trained glaucoma specialist and board certified ophthalmologist. He practices comprehensive ophthalmology with primary interests in the laser and incisional surgery treatments of glaucoma. Dr. ElMallah is also skilled in the latest surgical procedures for cataract removal utilizing small incision, no stitch techniques. Dr. ElMallah joined Ocala Eye in August 2008 upon completion of his Glaucoma Fellowship at the Duke University Eye Center. After obtaining his undergraduate degree in computer science from Harvard University, Dr. ElMallah began on his path to ophthalmology at the Baylor College of Medicine and earned his medical degree in 2002 as a Presidential Scholar. Dr. ElMallah's core ophthalmology studies continued at the Illinois Eye and Ear Infirmary at University of Illinois at Chicago where he completed his residency. His ophthalmology training culminated in 2008 with the completion of a glaucoma fellowship at Duke University. In addition to his academic and surgical accomplishments, Dr. ElMallah has been a featured speaker at numerous ophthalmology conferences and has published several articles in peer-reviewed medical journals. Dr. ElMallah is Board Certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. His professional affiliations include memberships in the American Glaucoma Society, American Academy of Ophthalmology and the Florida Medical Association.

Dr. El Mallah's Experience

See how Dr. El Mallah's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. El Mallah

Dr. El Mallah accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. El Mallah is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. El Mallah has admitting privileges.

Dr. El Mallah's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. El Mallah to family and friends
Dr. El Mallah's Performance
in Ocala, FL |
Very professional, I felt At ease in his chair. Ocala is very fortunate to have a Opthalmologist with his training and experience.
Thank you for sharing! We're glad to hear your appointment went well.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. El Mallah is OUTSTANDING. I just had cataracts removed in both of my eyes by Dr. El Mallah and I could not be happier. Dr. El Mallah is extremely knowledge and very, very thorough!! His exams were the most in depth that I have ever had, and I have been going to eye doctors for 55years. Dr. El Mallah's Ocala Eye team work together to provide the patients with outstanding care. Dr. El Mallah ensures that the patient's experience in pre-op, operation and post-op are comfortable.
We're so glad to hear about your positive experience with Dr. El Mallah. Our goal is to provide the very best patient care available, so it's always encouraging to hear about positive experiences.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr El Mallah is a real gentleman. As an eye patient, I get the strong sense and lasting benefit of his high skill and uncompromising care. I trust his clinical judgment and know it's only in my best behalf. In sum, as a doctor, he's a true gem and receives my highest possible praise and recommendation.
ocala, fl |
I have already, He is very thorough, spends appropriate time and explains everything you ask.
Thank you for sharing!
in Beverly Hills, Florida |
I trust that 5 star is excellent-yes and I HAVE recommended and expect to continue to do so. I feel that we are fortunate to have this quality of doctor and "person" available to us in this area. Carol Jensen
We're glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with Dr. El Mallah. Hope all is well and thank you for sharing!
in Ocala , Fl |
I was extremely impressed with the thoroughness of Dr EL MALLAH. He made me feel at ease with my out come. Definitely would recommend him and his staff.
We are so grateful for the positive feedback! We'll share your kind words with the team to let them know their work is appreciated. Thank you again for sharing.
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. ElMallah is the best ophthalmologist in Ocala Fl. He truly cares about his patients and the care he provides to them. I find him to be a great resource and very knowledgeable. I trust that he will always make the right decisions when it comes to my vision. The staff is fantastic, friendly and on top of things. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to get eye surgery done.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're thrilled to hear about the success of your visit with Dr. El Mallah!
in Floral City, FL |
Dr. El Mallah and the staff at the offices and surgery center of Ocala Eye are highly skilled, trained professionals who provide the best eye care possible. My personal experience in having cataract surgery on both eyes exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Dr. El Mallah to anyone in need of this surgery. The gift of site is priceless and I can not thank Dr. El Mallah and the staff at Ocala Eye for giving me back my vision.
in Ocala, FL |
I would definitely recommend Dr. El Mallah to everyone. He is everything you would want in an eye care specialist. Thank you Dr. El Mallah & to the staff that handled my chart at my appointment on 2/7/17. Your kindness & professionalism did not go unnoticed & was very much appreciated!
We appreciate the kind words about our team. Thanks for sharing!
in Ocala, FL |
Dr. ElMallah is the best eye doctor in the world. He is Kind, thorough, and honest. He is the best eye doctor i have every had. His staff is also so helpful and kind, everyone always has a smile on their face. Dr. ElMallah always takes good care of my eyes.
in The Villages, FL |
Dr. El Mallah at Ocala Eye greatly exceeded my expectation in completing my Cataract surgery. Dr. El Mallah completely corrected my dependency to wearing corrective lenses full-time, to having No dependency on any corrective lenses whatsoever. At every step along the way, including post surgery, both he and his staff conducted themselves in a comprehensive, professional and caring manner. I cannot say enough in recommending Dr. El Mallah and Ocala Eye for any eye care concerns.
in Morriston, Fl. |
Dr. El Maleah has been taking care of my eyes since 2013 and I have undergone surgery with him twice. I feel most confident of his experience and professionalism. The staff at Ocala Eye are kind and caring and always helpful with all prescription requirements and appointments. I certainly refer my friends to Dr. El Mallah whenever the occasion arises.
in Ocala, FL |
I have been to many eye Drs. in my lifetime and Dr. El Mallah has done more for me than any other that I have been too. He has my glaucoma under control. I just recently had cataract surgery and for the first time in my life I am seeing without the use of glasses. Dr. El Mallah also did procedures to help to stabilize the pressure in my eyes. He is the best.
in Summerfield, FL |
Highly intelligent & gifted doctor. Wouldn't consider going to anyone else.
in Ocala |
Excellent Ophthalmologist
Have you seen Dr. Mohammed El Mallah, MD?

Compare Dr. El Mallah

Dr. El Mallah says...

Dr. El Mallah's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. El Mallah has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. El Mallah's Board Certifications

University Of Illinois At Chicago

Completed in 2006

Harvard University

Graduated in 1998

Dr. El Mallah does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. El Mallah and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology