Dr. Mohammed Afzal, MD

Dr. Mohammed Afzal, MD

Neurology  ·
Dr. Mohammed Afzal, MD is a neurology specialist in Rockford, IL and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Deccan College Of Medical Sciences in 1995 and specializes in neurology.

4920 E State St

Rockford, IL 61108

(815) 226-1906

Learn about Dr. Afzal

See how frequently Dr. Afzal performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Peripheral Nerve Disorders
Gait Abnormality

Dr. Afzal's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Deccan College Of Medical Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Nassau County Medical Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • North Shore University Hospital
  • University Hospital/SUNY
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Afzal has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Afzal does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Afzal and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Afzal's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Afzal to family and friends

Dr. Afzal's Performance

I recently had my initial meeting with Dr. Afzal and he has recommended further testing and assessment. While some reviews regarding Dr. Afzal have been negative, this certainly was not my experience. Dr. Afzal was kind and respectful. He took time to answer all of my questions and concerns. He...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Most arrogant Dr I have ever been in contact with. I would stay away from this guy. Calling him a Dr is title he doesn't seem to deserve. It's about the patient sir not about you. I would prefer zero stars.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This doctor is EXTREMELY rude. He also let my husband leave his office with a blood pressure of 197/101. His medical assistant did not care to properly take the blood pressure AND there was a needle and some form of medication left in.the room before we were told to enter. He had no compassion what...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I saw this Dr because this is who my insurance covered. Let me start out by saying his beside manner is the worst. I have a services dog. He would not let him any where near me. This man never spoke to me except to have me move. If they could post pic. You would see all the bruises he left on me. I...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Highly knowledgeable, answered all my questions.. completely satisfied.. would highly recommend
Are you Dr. Afzal?