Dr. Mohammad I. Yamani, MD

Dr. Mohammad I. Yamani, MD

Internal Medicine  |
41 reviews

• AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • AvMed
  • Careplus
  • WellCare

All Care Medical Consultants, P.A. is a physician's practice currently providing care to patients and communities in Southwest Florida. Our staff is dedicated to delivering quality healthcare, utilizing evidence based solutions for even the most complex medical cases, through implementation of current, best medical practices.Read more

Dr. Yamani's Experience

See how Dr. Yamani's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Yamani

Dr. Yamani accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 5 hospitals where Dr. Yamani has admitting privileges.

Dr. Yamani's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yamani to family and friends
2.3
Dr. Yamani's Performance
Clearwater, FL |
I was trying to find Dr Yamanis info to give a friend. I just found out that my friends girlfriend is in the hospital with appears to be a life threatening infection.I first met Dr. Yamani years ago when I myself was rushed to the hospital with an infection that hospital staff were unable to treat correctly. Finally after after an almost week long fever of 103 someone at Morton Plant Mease had the brilliant idea to call in a specialist.His name was Dr. Yamani.He saved my life!
in Palm Harbor, FL |
He is the BEST, most caring and expert doctor we have ever used! His office staff is great, too. We love going there and feel that we are the very best hands possible. He uses great sensitivity with both me and my husband, takes sufficient time for each visit, and is accepting of the fact that we do not want to be prescription oriented, preferring to take a more holistic approach to our health. We are so grateful that we have found this very exceptional medical professional!!
in Clearwater, FL |
This doctor does not provide timely continuity of care. It is too difficult to be sent for additional care in a timely fashion. Health and outcomes are not put first by this physician nor his staff.
Tampa, FL |
Very disappointed how disrespectful he has become. Apparently he is burnt out. It's always nice to have a doctor scold you when you have a question and then tell me I have too many things wrong and on too many medications. If he had done his job I wouldn't be in this condition. I stopped seeing him years ago because of his complacency in treating me and have been seeing a partner for years but was forced to see him due to covering vacations. complex health cases are treated poorly at AllCare.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Yamani showed no professional care or compassion. He kept me waiting for an hour, made no explanation or apology and then spent no more than 5 min. with me. I found him to be rude and egotistical, and I gladly sought out another doctor.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Not enough time discussing my treatment and medications. Another doctor on his staff was much more helpful so I made her my primary care physician instead. His office would not allow this and he told me to get another primary care doctor.
in Clearwater, FL |
Very down to earth, passionate about healthcare and general concern for me. Not just about writing scripts.
in Dunedin, FL |
Very positive experience.
Have you seen Dr. Mohammad I. Yamani, MD?
Are you Dr. Yamani?

Dr. Yamani's Care Philosophy

Dr. Yamani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Yamani has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Yamani's Board Certifications

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

New Rochelle Hosp/Ny Med College

Completed in 1996

• Urdu
  • Vietnamese

Dr. Yamani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yamani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Breath Testing