Dr. Mohammad Yamani, MD

All Care Medical Consultants

8900 Park Blvd

Seminole, FL 33777

• AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • AvMed
  • Careplus
  • WellCare

Learn about Dr. Yamani

All Care Medical Consultants, P.A. is a physician's practice currently providing care to patients and communities in Southwest Florida. Our staff is dedicated to delivering quality healthcare, utilizing evidence based solutions for even the most complex medical cases, through implementation of current, best medical practices.

Dr. Yamani's Experience

Dr. Yamani's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression
  • Emphysema
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease

• Civil Hosp/Dow Med College
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1991
  • New Rochelle Hosp/Ny Med College
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Yamani has no media or publications listed.

• Urdu
  • Vietnamese

Dr. Yamani does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yamani and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Yamani's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yamani to family and friends
2.2
Dr. Yamani's Performance
Tampa, FL |
I have seen Dr. Yamani many times in the hospital. I found him to be condescending and rude. He doesn't care about his patients needs. I was admitted to the hospital for severe abdominal pain and vomiting. After leaving the ER , I arrived at my room upstairs to wait for Dr. Yamani to put in the orders for my medications. I was left to writhe in pain for 7 hours before he finally put the orders in. During the 7 hours he wouldn't even return the many phone calls from my nurse. NEVER AGAIN!!!!
in Largo, FL |
Been a patient about 10 years.From a caring Doctor, he has turned to a money hungry ambulance chaser.They over book all appointments. When you talk to other patients, they all have the same appointment time with him,not another Doctor.When you question him he gets annoyed and says he had an emergency.Can there be an emergency every time I go? He cannot keep office help,nurses or other Doctors,the turnover is worse than McDonalds. When requesting a referral, they want you you to come in again.
Clearwater, FL |
I was trying to find Dr Yamanis info to give a friend. I just found out that my friends girlfriend is in the hospital with appears to be a life threatening infection.I first met Dr. Yamani years ago when I myself was rushed to the hospital with an infection that hospital staff were unable to treat correctly. Finally after after an almost week long fever of 103 someone at Morton Plant Mease had the brilliant idea to call in a specialist.His name was Dr. Yamani.He saved my life!
in Palm Harbor, FL |
He is the BEST, most caring and expert doctor we have ever used! His office staff is great, too. We love going there and feel that we are the very best hands possible. He uses great sensitivity with both me and my husband, takes sufficient time for each visit, and is accepting of the fact that we do not want to be prescription oriented, preferring to take a more holistic approach to our health. We are so grateful that we have found this very exceptional medical professional!!
in Clearwater, FL |
This doctor does not provide timely continuity of care. It is too difficult to be sent for additional care in a timely fashion. Health and outcomes are not put first by this physician nor his staff.
Tampa, FL |
Very disappointed how disrespectful he has become. Apparently he is burnt out. It's always nice to have a doctor scold you when you have a question and then tell me I have too many things wrong and on too many medications. If he had done his job I wouldn't be in this condition. I stopped seeing him years ago because of his complacency in treating me and have been seeing a partner for years but was forced to see him due to covering vacations. complex health cases are treated poorly at AllCare.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Yamani showed no professional care or compassion. He kept me waiting for an hour, made no explanation or apology and then spent no more than 5 min. with me. I found him to be rude and egotistical, and I gladly sought out another doctor.
in St Petersburg, FL |
Not enough time discussing my treatment and medications. Another doctor on his staff was much more helpful so I made her my primary care physician instead. His office would not allow this and he told me to get another primary care doctor.
in Clearwater, FL |
Very down to earth, passionate about healthcare and general concern for me. Not just about writing scripts.
in Dunedin, FL |
Very positive experience.
Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Yamani, MD?
Are you Dr. Yamani?

Visit Dr. Yamani

Dr. Yamani accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Choice PPO