Dr. Mohammad Yamani, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Clearwater, FL and has been practicing for 23 years. He specializes in internal medicine and age management medicine.

All Care Medical Consultants

New Patient?
    • Fri: closed
    • Sat: closed

Dr. Yamani accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Yamani has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(727) 258-2566Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Yamani treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Yamani's conditions and procedures:

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Coronary Artery Disease, Autosomal Dominant 1
  • Coronary Artery Disease, Autosomal Dominant 2
  • Electrocardiogram (EKG)
  • Glaucoma
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Hormone Imbalance
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Infections
  • Joint Injection
  • Peptic Ulcer
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Pulmonary Function Test
  • Skin Diseases
  • Skin Procedures
  • Stroke

All Care Medical Consultants, P.A. is a physician's practice currently providing care to patients and communities in Southwest Florida. Our staff is dedicated to delivering quality healthcare, utilizing evidence based solutions for even the most complex medical cases, through implementation of current, best medical practices.

• Age Management Medicine

2.2

Dr. Yamani?
Dr. Yamani's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mohammad Yamani, MD
I was a pt. of Yamanni and am so glad we have found another Dr. In my opinion he should go into another field . He is arrogant ; hates women ; condescending & has NO compassion . God forbid you get a problem where you NEED a Dr who looks at you ;not only his computer & is interested in your concerns and can give actual advise with out sarcasm. or belittling .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Yamani, MD?
He's outstanding, kind, thoughtful, encouraging, and he listens! He values my efforts to keep myself as well as possible. I can't say enough good things about this wonderful doctor. He's the best I've ever had!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Yamani, MD?
Absolutely the worst. My first visit the lady at the front window waited 20 minutes after my appointment to check me in, even though I signed in 15 minutes before my appointment, and only after I went back up to the window. My second appointment is cancelled and rescheduled. When I ask about my medicine being refilled as I only have 1 pill left I am told oh we don't fill those it is against our company policy to fill weight loss medicine. However, we will get you in our wellness program.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Yamani, MD?
I believe him to be the worst doctor I have ever interacted with. My husband had to beg him for information, follow up visits to specialists, tests and ultimately a diagnosis. He told us that my husband did not have cancer when the test results clearly indicated that he did. We had to get in touch with another dr to have the results analyzed properly but too late. Yamani suggested that we treat liver cirrhosis with leafy greens. My husband died in August. Find another dr NOW
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Yamani, MD?
disappointing visit. Arrogant and condecending. asked him about the latest study about statins/cholesterol and what he suggested or recommended, and spewed a venomous rant about ME answering my question, that I am in charge. If that is the case, why do we patients need him? Why do we need doctors if we "should know". Went on a castigatory disquisition about what I don't do, but should do... when he has never seen me and does not know anything about me. Never again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Yamani, MD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Yamani for almost 20 years and have always found his treatment to be first rate. I have lived in 6 different states and had many Doctors over the years and this is my first review. He is the best physician that has ever treated me and I genuinely like the man.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Yamani, MD?
Dr. Yamani is a fantastic physician. Unlike most doctors that tell you what you want to hear he tells you exactly what you need to hear. He has a unique approach to medicine that doesn't involve forcing the newest line of pills down your throat. His wellness center is one of a kind , i believe he is one of the few doctor that still does his own hospital rounds. I found him to be kind and very compassionate. I would recommend him to anyone with a desire to be healthy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Yamani, MD?
I realize that a professional office visit with a PCP should include some physical exam,at least listening to heart and lungs,and usually palpating the abdomen ,from experiences with prior doctors and being related to a nurse...At least the last 2 visits have not included that or any inquiry into current medication doses...Too often we`re kept waiting,even 45 minutes last time,with no explanation or apology...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Yamani, MD?
I have seen Dr. Yamani many times in the hospital. I found him to be condescending and rude. He doesn't care about his patients needs. I was admitted to the hospital for severe abdominal pain and vomiting. After leaving the ER , I arrived at my room upstairs to wait for Dr. Yamani to put in the orders for my medications. I was left to writhe in pain for 7 hours before he finally put the orders in. During the 7 hours he wouldn't even return the many phone calls from my nurse. NEVER AGAIN!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Yamani, MD?
Been a patient about 10 years.From a caring Doctor, he has turned to a money hungry ambulance chaser.They over book all appointments. When you talk to other patients, they all have the same appointment time with him,not another Doctor.When you question him he gets annoyed and says he had an emergency.Can there be an emergency every time I go? He cannot keep office help,nurses or other Doctors,the turnover is worse than McDonalds. When requesting a referral, they want you you to come in again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Yamani, MD?
I was trying to find Dr Yamanis info to give a friend. I just found out that my friends girlfriend is in the hospital with appears to be a life threatening infection.I first met Dr. Yamani years ago when I myself was rushed to the hospital with an infection that hospital staff were unable to treat correctly. Finally after after an almost week long fever of 103 someone at Morton Plant Mease had the brilliant idea to call in a specialist.His name was Dr. Yamani.He saved my life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Yamani, MD?
This doctor does not provide timely continuity of care. It is too difficult to be sent for additional care in a timely fashion. Health and outcomes are not put first by this physician nor his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Yamani, MD?
Very disappointed how disrespectful he has become. Apparently he is burnt out. It's always nice to have a doctor scold you when you have a question and then tell me I have too many things wrong and on too many medications. If he had done his job I wouldn't be in this condition. I stopped seeing him years ago because of his complacency in treating me and have been seeing a partner for years but was forced to see him due to covering vacations. complex health cases are treated poorly at AllCare.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Yamani, MD?
Dr. Yamani showed no professional care or compassion. He kept me waiting for an hour, made no explanation or apology and then spent no more than 5 min. with me. I found him to be rude and egotistical, and I gladly sought out another doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Yamani, MD?
Not enough time discussing my treatment and medications. Another doctor on his staff was much more helpful so I made her my primary care physician instead. His office would not allow this and he told me to get another primary care doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Yamani, MD?
Very down to earth, passionate about healthcare and general concern for me. Not just about writing scripts.
Very positive experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Yamani, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Yamani?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Yamani treats patients.

Morton Plant Hospital