Dr. Mohammad Tariq, MD

Dr. Mohammad Tariq, MD

Pain Medicine  |
Dr. Mohammad Tariq, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Lewisville, TX. He is 57 years old.

1850 Lakepointe Dr Ste 100

Lewisville, TX 75057

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Tariq

See how frequently Dr. Tariq performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Pain
Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)

Dr. Tariq's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Pain Medicine

Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Texas Tech University Health Science Center
  • St. Francis Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Tariq has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Tariq does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tariq and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tariq's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tariq to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Tariq's Performance
in Lewisville, TX |
Upon reading reviews I got an appointment for my wife in July 2017 and second on august 2017. It was horrible experience,the staff is uncooperative and does manage insurance issues, On both occasion the doctor did not provide any relief to patient & neither medication was given her nor any injection and no staff member ever called or updated for further treatment. It was our worst experience in 20 years.
Mckinney, TX |
Dr. Tariq goes above & beyond to help his patients. He has called me after procedures if I hadn't spoke to his staff. He has sent his staff TO MY HOME TWICE, when I was having problems with my pain pump. He seeks consultation with his mentors to help his patients to live pain free. After 8 years of barely living with pain, I believe without a doubt that if I am EVER pain free it will be because of Dr. Tariq's continued dedication! I would recommend him to Chronic suffers!
in Denton, TX |
Very patient oriented and genuinely concerned with treating your pain using the latest technology. His office staff and technicians are just as attentive as Dr. Tariq is. I'm so glad I found Comprehensive Pain Management and would recommend them to anyone with pain management needs.
in Hickory Creek, TX |
Dr. Tariq TRULY cares for YOU and doesn't make you feel like a number or like you've been through an assembly line. After seeing approx 20-pain Dr.'s he has given me the relief I've been searching for. He's not a pill pusher and has dedicated his life to help those in need of relief. Through his care I can lead a normal life again instead of constant pain being my life. Please see him if you need relief from pain but PLEASE don't waste his time for others in need if you just want pills.
in Plano, TX |
I have seen Dr Tariq once and have been trying to schedule injection. Nicole, scheduler, has been totally unconcerned about my pain and need for treatment. Two weeks and she won't get it scheduled. Afraid to refer anyone because of this issue.
in Denton, TX |
After 8 years of trying to find some relief from post herpetic neuralgia, Dr. Tariq found the answer. Dr. Tariq actually called me to schedule an appointment to meet with him when he had his medical professor in town. He is a caring, thoughtful and compassionate man. I highly recommend him.
in Prosper, TX |
I would not recommend Dr Tariq at this time. He appears to be overworked, which is causing him to write wrong prescriptions/ wrong direction for the medication. When trying to get the prescription error resolve, I was placed on a 45 minute hold and then sent to voicemail. After several attempts, I finally was able to speak to another staff member who advised me to bring the wrong filled C2 medication back to her. Now I can't make appointment to see Dr Turiq to advise of his staff behavior
in Lewisville, TX |
Dr. Tariq is very kind and the staff are very friendly and willing to help. The injections I received helped my pain almost completely go away and the whole experience of being at the surgery center was very professional, tool less time than I thought, and all the medical staff were wonderful!! I recommend Dr. Tariq to all my family and friends.
Frisco, TX |
He is knowledgeable but lacks compassion. Felt like I was wasting his time.
in Plano, TX |
He has been great with me-kindly and attentive. He suggested a trigeminal nerve block that has been quite effective in reducing my pain levels. He also found an anti-insomnia drug that is helping me sleep.
Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Tariq, MD?
Are you Dr. Tariq?