Dr. Mohammad Shakfeh, MD

Gastroenterology | Male

DR MOHAMMAD SHAKFEH 12598 Central Ave Ste 101 Chino, CA 91710 Get Directions
Dr. Mohammad Shakfeh, MD

Dr. Mohammad Shakfeh, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Chino, CA. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 37 years. Dr. Shakfeh is affiliated with San Antonio Regional Hospital and Montclair Hospital Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Shakfeh's Experience

See how Dr. Shakfeh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Shakfeh

Dr. Shakfeh accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Shakfeh is now accepting new patients
DR MOHAMMAD SHAKFEH12598 Central Ave Ste 101
Chino, CA 91710
Saturday
(909) 606-4860Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Shakfeh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Shakfeh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Shakfeh to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Shakfeh's Performance
in Ontario, CA |
This DR is the one that knew what to do when others didn't. He had saved my life in 2013 after 4 others thought I was faking it! What a wonderful caring and compassionate manner he has. He just helped me again this week and I wouldn't have gone to any other Dr for help.He will always be my favorite "belly" doctor.
in Chino Hills, CA |
???????????!??????????????????,??????????????????????!?????,??????! Thank you very much for your medical ethics and medicine! I believe that I am not the first to trust your doctor, and I believe that after me you will get more and higher praise! Hold your hand, my life my friend!
in Chino Hills, CA |
Dr.Mohammad Shakfeh thank you very much from my family all members.
in Rancho Cucamonga |
Very caring and excellent staff had a colonoscopy done and everybody was super very passionate very caring very a tentative very concerned and making you comfortable it made it easy especially when I didn't like the thought of it but they were exceptional and very caring to your needs
in Ontario, CA |
The doctor is so far okay but his office staffs (especially manager Amal) are super unprofessional, don't know what they are doing. I did the EGD and after that I got sick (super sick, I did EGD before with other doctors but never got sick), so my husband called his office to notify and requested to talk to Dr. Shakfeh and office staffs are refusing to my husband and manager Amal is telling that "oh it's not caused? by EGD maybe something else so take her to the ER, what do you think ??, OMG !!!
Redlands, CA |
I feel he treats me like I'm not important or cares what i. going thru because I have medical I ask him questions and he answers the same I've been telling can u tell me what to eat since I can not eat anything he says yogurt and that's it I've done everything he says my stomach hurts he is not listening i got a infection because he does not hear me i only go to the hospitals because he does s not listen im starting to thing he wants me to have the operation I need help??
Pico Rivera, CA |
I will never go back. Dr. Shakfeh said I had no cyst or tumor on my pancreas. When I tried correcting him, he was not happy that I contradicted him. He did not have the lab report with him. I had read the report, and my tumor has grown since my last test. Next day I had a appointment with my primary Dr. and she confirmed my review of report. Just make sure you read your reports and get a 2nd opinion. My condition is very serious, and he shrugged it off and said that I am fine.
in Fontana, CA |
My Wife is a patient of Dr Shakfeh and I have also became a patient. He is responsible for indirectly saving my wife life as she knows it. She was diagnose with RECTAL CANCER, and his recommendation of radiation save her. He is by far the best, most pleasant, patient courtest doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being a patient. Always has a smile, and will share his skills with you as to your needs. Has a SUPER great staff always pleasant . I HIGHLY RECOMEND HIS SERVICES RICK AND MARY RODIN
in rancho cucamonga, ca |
Dr. Shakfeh prescribed a medication that I was in desperate need of. He has an assistant named Amal who worked very hard and fast to get this medication approved. she kept in touch with me giving me updates on when it would be ready so that I would not worry. I am so grateful for her help.
Santa Ana, CA |
Dr Shakfeh is professional, caring, supportive and listens to my concerns and offers solutions. Dr Shakfeh gives big city medical expertise with small town personal attention which is comforting in this hectic health care world. My thanks to Dr Shakfeh.
in Long Beach, CA |
Appointment was for 4:30 pm. This was an urge referral, and we were made to wait for over TWO hours! horrible service. Way too many patients. Don't understand how he is still accepting new patients when he can't handle the ones he has.
in Rancho Cucamonga, CA |
From the first meeting he was very attentive. He was never in a rush to get to his next patient and listened to my concerns. Being someone who is anxious at the doctors office, he always made me feel comfortable and at ease. I had a colonoscopy performed by him and he explained everything he was doing and saw during the procedure. He made feel very comfortable and relaxed. He is just a very pleasant man and a wonderful doctor.
in Chino Hills, CA |
Excellent care, and he tries to understand your situation. While having a complex medical procedure, the Doctor gave me support which reduced by stress and anxiety. He made every effort to help me understand and improve my health!
Chino Hills |
Dr. Shakfeh is compassionate and knowledgeable. I actually enjoyed my visit and he gave good advice and treatment. Definitely recommend him.
Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Shakfeh, MD?
Are you Dr. Shakfeh?

Compare Dr. Shakfeh

Dr. Shakfeh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology, Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine

Dr. Shakfeh has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Shakfeh's Board Certifications

• Esophagitis
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

Completed in 1997

University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine

Completed in 1995

• Arabic

Dr. Shakfeh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shakfeh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• Bile Duct Procedure
  • Biliary Drainage
  • Colonoscopy
  • Colonoscopy, Proctosigmoidoscopy, and Sigmoidoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Gastroenterology Procedures
  • Hemorrhoidectomy or Excision of Anal Tags
  • Liver Biopsy
  • Percutaneous Edoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG)