Dr. Mohammad Riaz, MD

Medical Oncology | Male

Premier Oncology 9230 Katy Fwy Ste 410 Houston, TX 77055 Get Directions
Dr. Mohammad Riaz, MD
Dr. Riaz is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology and Palliative Medicine. He regards his patients as part of his family, focusing on their comfort while being committed to helping them live each day to its fullest.Trained in Palliative and Hospice care, Dr. Riaz will aid your recovery by relieving the symptoms of pain, anxiety or loss of appetite during treatment. With a focus on comfort and compassion, he feels strongly about maintaining his patients quality of life as they meet the challenges of their illness. We understand that you can go many places for your cancer treatment. At Premier Oncology Consultants, we pride ourselves in the relationships we build with our patients. This is why our physicians spend more time with patients, getting to know them as individuals. Each patient has the doctors' cell phone numbers and can call or text at any time, to alleviate fears and increase a sense of well-being.Dr. Naqvi and Dr. Riaz provide the most current cancer therapies available and consider each patient's needs and lifestyle when developing a treatment plan. They understand the time constraints and responsibilities of working full time or raising children, and want to help you maintain your everyday commitments. They will work to remove barriers that could stand in they way of a positive outcome.

Dr. Riaz's Care Philosophy

.You Are More Than Your Diagnosis A cancer diagnosis can be scary and life changing. At Premier Oncology we do more than treat a disease, we restore your peace of mind. Our entire staff is devoted to providing our patients with exceptional personalized care. We believe that developing a relationship with each patient and their families is an important part of an effective treatment plan.Our physicians and staff know you are more than your diagnosis; you are a whole unique individual that deserves the very best from your medical providers. We are passionate about your comfort, confidence, and convenience. We combine state of the art medical care and cancer therapies with the personal attention and time you deserve. Our practice is a warm, comfortable environment where we know every patient by heart.

Dr. Riaz's Experience

See how Dr. Riaz's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Riaz

Dr. Riaz accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Riaz is now accepting new patients
Premier Oncology9230 Katy Fwy Ste 410
Houston, TX 77055
(281) 556-6622Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Riaz has admitting privileges.

Dr. Riaz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Riaz to family and friends
Dr. Riaz's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Riaz is a nice and understanding doctor. He was very helpful as to my condition, and explained everything to me very well. I will definitely refer him to friends and family.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Riaz was so nice and assured me that he could help me. He understood my issues and could explain what is wrong with me better than I could. He answered all of my questions and checked for understanding. I know in my gut that he is going to help me and I'm so excited that I found him. I actually started crying because I have been to other doctors and none could help me. Dr. Riaz didn't rush but he sat and you could tell he is highly concerned about his patients. I highly recommend him.
in Houston, TX |
I really enjoyed my visits to Dr. Riaz's Office. He is a great physician and I would highly recommend him to my family and friends. He is very knowledgeable in his practice and explained everything to me to where I understood it. He did not mind answering questions and repeating himself to me when I did not understand. Making an appointment was easy and the wait time was not bad. Office is nice and staff is great. I give him all thumbs up!!!! He is great....Thank you
Houston, TX |
Dr. Riaz is extremely knowledgeable. He takes his time and explains everything to his patients. And, if the patient doesn't quite understand something he explains again & again in a different ways until the patient does understand. He NEVER rushes his patients in & out, keeping to a patient to time ratio. Also, Dr. Riaz. answers every question the patient brings to him that he may not have already anticipated and explained earlier. He cares about is patients and WE KNOW IT!
Katy, TX |
I have have seen Dr. Riaz as an alternative when my oncologist, Shagufta Naqvi, was it was more practical. He was knowledgeable about my case and the current circumstances, as well as helpful with explanations and treatment.
Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Riaz, MD?
Are you Dr. Riaz?

Compare Dr. Riaz

Dr. Riaz says...

Dr. Riaz's Care Philosophy

.You Are More Than Your Diagnosis

Dr. Riaz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Medical Oncology
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology

Dr. Riaz has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Riaz's Board Certifications

• Medical Oncology

• All Lymphoma
  • Anemia
  • Bleeding Disorders
  • Blood Disorders
  • Breast Cancer
  • Burkitt's Lymphoma
  • Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
  • Colorectal Cancer
  • Gynecologic Cancer
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
  • Ovarian Cancer
  • Pancytopenia
  • Pregnancy-Related Disorders
  • Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
  • Prostate Cancer

University Of Texas Medical Branch

Completed in 2007

Dow Medical College-Civil Hospital Karachi

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Riaz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Riaz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Medical Oncology