Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi, MD

Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi, MD

Cardiology  |

Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Lubbock, TX. He is 45 years old. Dr. Otahbachi is affiliated with Covenant Medical Center - 19th Street.

Covenant Medical Group

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • FirstCare Health Plans
  • HealthSmart

Learn about Dr. Otahbachi

" Physicians cure sometimes, treat often, comfort always."

Dr. Otahbachi's Experience

Dr. Otahbachi's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Cardiology
  • Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease, Integrative Medicine, Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology

• Cardiology

• Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Aneurysm
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Aortic Valve Surgery
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Carotid Artery Stent Placement
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Non-Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy, and Stenting
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Puncture Aspiration
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
  • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
  • Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography

• George Washington University / School Of Medicine and Health Sciences
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Texas Technical University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Otahbachi has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Otahbachi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Otahbachi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Otahbachi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Otahbachi to family and friends
Dr. Otahbachi Says:

Feedback is always appreciated

Dr. Otahbachi's Performance
in Lubbock Texas |
Dr.Otahbachi is a very compassionate & caring Dr. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a cardiologist. Thank you so much Dr. Otahbachi for the wonderful care that I received from you and the medical staff. Much love.
in Carlsbad, New Mexico |
I just love Dr Otahbachi, he has taken care of me since I had my heart attack and has always been so kind, caring and informative, I have people ask why I drive from Carlsbad to Lubbock when we have a heart dr there, my answer to them is he is wonderful and I feel comfortable with him and always tell people if they need to see a heart Dr they should go see him.
in Lubbock, TX |
We thought that having a heart attack on 8/10/2017 was the worst thing that could happen to my husband but it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. He had 100% blockage on the right side and the blessing turned out to be Dr. Otahbachi. We had never seen him before but thank God he ended up being our dr. He explained everything extremely well and even took the time at our one month follow up to pull up the angiogram he performed and show it to both of us. That meant a lot to my husband!
in Snyder, TX |
Dr. Otahbachi LITERALLY saved my life. I suffered Sudden Cardiac Arrest at 45 years old. There was so much damage to my heart that the other doctors on my case wanted to give up and place me on a heart transplant list. Dr. O never gave up on me, or my case. He has continued to work with me until I am now back to a "normal" cardiac output. I can't say enough about his knowledge, caring and compassion! He is truly a blessing to anyone that he comes into contact with. Definitely recommend him!
in Lubbock, TX |
Dr. Otabachi is a gift from God. He has been an exceptional caregiver from the beginning. He is personable and skilled. A rare combination in healthcare. I hope he will be around for the rest of my life!
in Lubbock, TX |
Dr. Otahbachi is a gentle, caring doctor, who takes time to answer all of your questions and concerns.
in Big Spring, TX |
I have to say that Dr. Otahbachi is the best cardiologist I have ever had. He has been my doctor for over 5 years and has done a remarkable job of taking care of my heart needs. He has done surgery on me several times also. He is a very kind man and a very concerned Dr. when it comes to his patients. I would also say that not only is he my doctor but my friend. He cares not only about the patients but their family members as well. I wholeheartedly recommend him for any of your cardiology needs.
in Idalou, TX |
Dr. Otahbachi is very good at his job and is always very friendly and a joy to be around.
Flynn, TX |
I would like to say covenant hospital is very lucky to have Dr Otahbachi working with you . He is the reason my wife lives today, he not only cares for the physical condition of the heart but cares for the person , he is a true servant of men and cares about the spirit as well as the body understanding that they are connected .I have been helped by him when lost looking for direction and in icu also his referral to a wound care specialist was a blessing , love this man sincerely Brent Crusa
Pflugerville, TX |
Exceptionally good Doctor with exceptional staff. Excellent treatment and care from the moment that i arrived.
in Wolfforth, Tx |
Excellent care and takes time with his patients. Staff is great as well.
in Slaton, Texas |
Dr. Otahbachi is the most caring Cardiologist I have ever had.
in Lubbock, TX |
I feel blessed to have such a talented and caring Cardiac doctor like Dr. Otahbachi. He saved my life one Friday morning as I can in with a heart attack. His staff/team got me out of trouble within 12 minutes of me arriving in the cath lab. He is so knowledgeable and stays up with current research. . The after care is fantastic. His staff at the clinic are wonderful and friendly. I highly recommend him, especially to my family members . Thanks Dr. Otahbachi for you all are doing.....
in Lubbock, TX |
Dr. Otahbachi is very kind and caring to his patients and patients family. He is very professional.
in Lubbock, TX |
He's a wonderful doctor and has made a big life change a lot easier!
in Eunice, New Mexico |
It was a great experience. He is friendly, knowledgeable, kind , professional and made us feel smart and important.
in Lubbock, TX |
He is a compassionate, caring, and knowledgeable doctor. He also has a wonderful sense of humor. His lovely surgical team will not only work efficiently with you but will keep you enter- tained with wit and good humor. They will even play your favorite Sinatra tunes during your pro- cedure, as per your request. Very kind doctor who is admired by all the ladies working at Coven- ant Hospital!
in Levelland, TX |
Dr. Otahbochi did open heart surgery, replaced a valve and bypass on me. I highly recommend him. Besides being a great doctor, he takes the time to listen to you, and explains every thing to you. If you should have to be in the hospital, his bed side manners are remarkable.
in Hobbs, NM |
I should have been dead and if I would have had any other Dr. besides Dr. Otahbachi I would have been. He never gave up and three years later I am still here. Otahbachi is a class Doctor, class person and will give the extra effort it takes to keep you alive. He wins my personal "Greatest Doctor on Earth" award. I know this sounds like embellishing but the bottom line is I AM ALIVE because of this great DOCTOR. btw, my wife and mother thank he is the greatest Dr. on earth also.
in Anton, TX |
As we all know Covenant right now is re-arranging, re-designing etc. ease of getting to the office first time was a nightmare. Construction inside as well as outside made it a long walk. got lost out of breath. Other parts of exams and testing were conducted in satellite covenant offices much easier. Last visit in office much easier. Wait time first time was long due to emergency surgery...and excusable.
in Lubbock, TX |
He saved my life 3 years ago and continues to take care of me. He is always interested in me personally, as well as my family. He means a lot to me and to my family.
in Lubbock, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Otahbachi because for my first initial year with him he took the time to care and listen to his patients. However, as his business and popularity has increased, he has not had the quality of time to sit and listen to his patients. I would still recommend him, because he does try to listen and care as best he can; but, the waiting time to see him was over an hour and then I saw him for about 5 minutes... But, I find that just about all doctors now have a long wait time.
in Lubbock, TX |
The staff is friendly; he is punctual, maybe a 10 minute wait and he's knowledgeable. He is easy to understand and takes time with his patients.
in Lubbock, TX |
He saved my life I'm very please with Dr. Otahbachi. He listen to me and offers sound advice.
in Clovisw,NM |
The doctor is very understanding and listens to my concerns. I believe he is the most caring doctor and cares for his patients well being very much. I have recommended him to others and will continue doing so. i have great confidence in has abilities and knowledge of what he is doing. I've just had a problem with getting callbacks when I call. It takes them along time to call back whenever I call the office.
in Spur texas |
It was a good visit very good dr
in Malindi, Kenya/Lubbock |
Dr. Otahbachi was wonderful. I am greatful to have meet him.
Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Otahbachi, MD?
Are you Dr. Otahbachi?