Dr. Mohammad Memon, MD

Hospital Medicine ·  Male · Age 59

Dr. Memon

Dr. Mohammad Memon, MD is a hospital medicine specialist in Seattle, WA and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Sind Med Coll, U Karachi in 1985 and specializes in hospital medicine, internal medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Memon accepts

Dr. Memon accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Memon treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Memon's conditions and procedures:

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • Central Line Insertion
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depressive Disorders

Dr. Memon?
Dr. Memon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mohammad Memon, MD
Recent
Dr. Memon helped us with our I-693 forms, guided us from the beginning till the end. He was always available and responded to my questions in timely manner even after hours. I would recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Memon, MD?
Dr. Memon was amazing with helping me with my USCIS exam. He made time for me when I had a very limited time to complete them, and was very responsive throughout.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Memon, MD?
We visited for my husband’s immigration physical. Dr Memon was very responsive to all of our inquiries and did an amazing job preparing us for the appointment. Very nice and professional at all times.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Memon, MD?
Second visit with Dr. Memon, and once again he exceeded all our expectations. I cannot say enough good things about his caring nature, warmth, and the overall experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Memon, MD?
Dr. Memon is great. He explains very well the whole process and makes way less stressful. He was always very quick to answer emails and questions that I had. Plus, he's extremely nice and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Memon, MD?
Working with Dr. Memon on the I-693 was a truly great experience. He is listed on the USCIS website for civil surgeons and is thorough, very experienced in the process and extremely kind, an unexpected gift. He was very willing to work with our tight deadline and communicated well. We really appreciated his personal touch in an otherwise stressful situation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Memon, MD?
Dr. Memon helped us twice with the USCIS exams. He was always very responsive and organized. I have already recommended him to other people and will keep recommending!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Memon, MD?
Dr Memon is very detailed, very thorough and a very kind professional. He truly takes the time to simplify and walk you through the USCIS medical exam. He is very responsive in a timely manner. Highly recommend him and his prices are very flexible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Memon, MD?
5 stars. Dr Memon was quick to respond in communications, well organized, clear, efficient and on-time. I couldn't have had a better experience for my Green Card medical. I would recommend 100%
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Memon, MD?
I saw Dr. Memon for a USCIS medical exam. He was friendly, prompt, and thorough; all in all, he was a pleasure to work with, and I'd highly (and eagerly) recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Memon, MD?
Dr. Memon was on-point and very prompt on emails. He provided instructions on how to go about medical examination, the process took less than a week, he was always available on phone/email and it was an absolute pleasure working with him. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Memon, MD?
Very helpful, professional and knowledegable. It was a pleasure to be seen by Dr Memon for the USCIS medical exam.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Memon, MD?
I got a late notice to do a medical exam for green card application. Fortunately, Dr. Memon helped me to go through the seemingly complex process smoothly with detailed step-by-step instructions and extremely quick responses. Dr. Memon was willing to process my medical exams in weekends. He also followed up with labs to get my lab work results as fast as possible. Overall, I had a very positive experience to complete my medical exam in a timely manner with Dr. Memon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Memon, MD?
He was really nice and definitely not those doctors who try to make you go through multiple processes to get more money out of you! I felt like I've saved a couple hundreds dollars by having him doing my immigrants physical test rather than going through other doctors.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Memon, MD?
Dr. Memon was great! He really take care of the situation. Always responding my emails and very helpful about what step I should follow. I highly recommend him. He makes the process more easy. Thank you again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Memon, MD?
Clear instructions, easy to work with, quick response, highly recommended! Thank you again, Dr. Memon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Memon, MD?
Dr. Memon was really helpful and efficient on our I-693. Couldn't wish a better experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Memon, MD?
Dr. Memon Helped me with my I-693 form. He is really easy to contact and responded to us right away. I totally recommend him for any of the medical document process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Memon, MD?
Dr. Memon was very responsive to all my requests (day and night, Monday to Sunday!) Thanks to him, I was able to get all my medical exams, lab testings, vaccines sorted out in time for my immigration interview. I would probably not be in the US anymore without him. Thank you so much Dr M Saleem Memon, you are now part of the story of my life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Memon, MD?
Dr. Memon helped my wife and I complete an I-693 medical examination. He was incredibly fast, very helpful in interpreting vaccination records, and overall a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend working with him.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Memon?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Memon treats patients.