Dr. Mohammad Khan, MD

Contact provider for availability

• AARP
  • Ambetter
  • Beacon Health Strategies
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Cofinity
  • CorVel
  • HealthLink
  • HFN

Dr. Khan specializes in Pain Medicine and practices in Naperville, IL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Khan? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Khan's Experience

See how Dr. Khan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Khan

Dr. Khan accepts 24 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Khan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Khan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Khan to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Khan's Performance
Pewaukee, WI |
Never would recommend Dr. Khan to treat anyone for anything 4/017
I was a patient for 3 1/2+ years. I saw this man once. His nurse is the one I saw every visit. When I needed him most, he confused me with another patient and 'turned his back on me.' Unbelievably, when confronted, he laughed at me and my situation. He again stated untrue and non-existed 'facts!' He was confused. He is rude. He does not deal nor know his patients. He is boastful. He is downright cruel. He is assuming. He is demeaning. He is will make his staff laugh at his cruelness...
in Joliet, IL |
First of all there has been no medical group that I have used in my 62 years that have even come close to this group. Until I started using Dr. Julie Jones as my primary care provider I have always felt like I was on an assembly line. This medical group has showed me the true spirit of the medical profession. When I leave any appointment, I feel 100% confident that I had just received the best care available. Dr. Khan is no exception. He and his staff have helped where others have tried.
in St Charles, IL |
Dr. Khan is a gentle, compassionate doctor whose empathy for his patients is palpable. He has helped me with my pain management for over six years with positive results. Nobody wants to live in pain. Dr. Khan truly helps those of us that suffer. I trust and recommend him highly.
in Naperville, IL |
Dr. Mohammed Kahn is one of the finest doctors I've ever known. He is professional, kind, tremendously knowledgeable, gentle, and outstanding in his medical abilities !! He is beyond excellent in his handling of each individual's pain--- He truly want the "best" for his patients !! AND HE LISTENS!! I would recommend him to anyone who is experiencing pain and chronic discomfort of pain. (If the problem of pain can be helped, he is the one to do it) He is the best!!
in Aurora, IL |
I have been a pain patient for at least 20 years at various hospitals and I have been treated by Doctor M. Khan for the last 8 years and have found him to be respectful, professional, and caring. The patient unfortunately must endure some discomfort during procedures so that Dr. Khan can successfully locate the source of pain. Dr Khan and his staff always explain his procedures, Staff members communicate hospital rules regarding patient care. I would definitely recommend Dr. Khan to anyone
Oswego, IL |
I've never met a doctor who cares for my well being as much as Dr. Khan. He genuinely wants me out of pain and will do anything in his power to make that happen safely. It's refreshing to have a doctor who does his research and is up to date on all the cutting edge techniques of pain management. My injections and the exercises he showed me to do have relieved my back pain. I'd recommend anyone with back pain who's tried everything to consider a consult with Dr. Khan.
Naperville, IL |
Dr. Kahn is one of the kindest human being I have ever had the pleasure to know. He listens to what you have to say and does not rush you out of the office. You never leave feeling like the doctor didn't understand or listen to you. I have recommended him with the highest of confidence, to many others.
Never even saw him, did not have an appt for surgical injection until January until they found out I had good insurance then scheduled me for two days later!! Told to have someone to drive me home but when I got there they never told me to have them physically by my side and gave me 15 minutes to have someone there or could not take me. Done with this guy.........and their practice. Going to another hospital and doctor.
Oswego, IL |
This Dr does NOT listen to his patients, he performed a ablations on my back, he says he's giving you anestesia and he don't, I was screaming STOP STOP and he wouldn't, he just kept saying hold on hold on. Then I get a registered letter telling me he would no longer take care of me, would not give me my pain meds. I had to detox on my own after 10 years of being medicationaly managed. RUN RUN, do not go to this guy!!!!!
Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Khan, MD?
Are you Dr. Khan?

Dr. Khan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  Board certified in Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine and Pain Medicine

Dr. Khan has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Why It Matters: Dr. Khan's Board Certifications

• Upper Back Pain

Completed in 1997

Completed in 2000

Completed in 2001

Dr. Khan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Khan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine