Dr. Mohammad Kamran, MD

Dr. Mohammad Kamran, MD

Rheumatology  ·
Dr. Mohammad Kamran, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Marietta, GA and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Khyber Medical College, Khyber Medical University in 1995 and specializes in rheumatology.

355 Tower Rd NE Ste 103

Marietta, GA 30060

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Kamran

See how frequently Dr. Kamran performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
Raynaud's Disease
Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)

Dr. Kamran's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Rheumatology

• Rheumatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Khyber Medical College, Khyber Medical University
    Medical School | Graduated 1995
  • Mt Sinai School Of Med
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2002

Dr. Kamran has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kamran does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kamran and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kamran's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kamran to family and friends

Dr. Kamran's Performance

I have been a patient of Dr. Kamran's for over three years. He is fantastic. He is always caring, patient, kind and up to date on treatment plans and follow up labs and appointments. I recommend him to everyone that I know that is in need of a rheumatologist. It is difficult enough navigating...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Karen and his staff were very attentive and truly concerned with my needs. Dr . Kamran was very easy to talk to answer all my questions. His staff was very polite, efficient and professional. I look forward to my follow appointments.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have seen him twice, even tough he seems knowledgeable, but he appeared to be totally uninterested in his patient , he is a bad listener, uncaring and always in a hurry. I waited 1 hour in the examining room, he did not give me an explanation, my appointment was at 12:45, I was on time, maybe he...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
Dr.Kamran is so wonderful and caring! He is such a good listener and has a very warm bedside manner. He made me feel at ease instantly, and took so much time with me listening to my concerns. I would highly recommend him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
After stopping treatment during pregnancy, I finally went back to Dr. Kamran because I began experiencing pain again in my hands. He actually told me he thought I was having tendonitis from opening and closing bottles. Ummm...okay, sure. I'll be looking for another doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0