Dr. Mohammad Javed, MD

Dr. Mohammad Javed, MD

Internal Medicine  ·
Dr. Mohammad Javed, MD is an internal medicine specialist in Greenacres, FL and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Liaquat Medical College, University Of Sind in 1985 and specializes in internal medicine and urgent care medicine.

6447 Lake Worth Rd

29.508196721311474%

Dr. Javed?
Dr. Javed's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mohammad Javed, MD
The best regardless of your age or income. Although it’s an Urgent Care your wait time is less than that of a schedulers appointment with a specialist. I would definitely give Dr. Javed and his staff 5 stars straight across the board. Debra Schubert, Lake Worth
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Javed, MD?
Dr Javed has taken excellent care of my health for nearly ten years. He takes the time to ask important questions and listens! Unlike so many other Doctors. I also appreciate the fact that I have never waited more than 15 minutes. I suggest to all people regardless of age to visit Dr. Javed. I give him five stars!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Javed, MD?
The staff are friendly, professional and very helpful. I did receive the very best treatment. Thanks
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Javed, MD?
I should have known better when 36 people leave one star rating. The employees are a bunch of nice crooks doing healthcare training on patients. I never got a chance to even know if that doctor exist even I asked to meet with him 3 times. Another thing they will have you do a lot of test and different things like Xray and others so they can make money out of your insurance. REALLY DISAPOINTED.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Javed, MD?
We went to his location in Okeechobee for my aunt who was visiting. She is very health and her only issue is she has a little elevation in her thyroid. When we went there, they forced us into getting a full body exam for 100 dollars. Upon doing her EKG, they said that she had a heart attack and that she has to do a stress test, which costs 500 dollars. We did it(in another location owned by the same people). The test showed nothing is wrong. It was just a scam.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Javed, MD?
Excellent doctor. Diagnosed my high blood pressure after years of migraine headaches. Can't say enough great things.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Javed, MD?
When on a Saturday, I could not got to My Primary Care Physician and didn't want to go to Hospital Emergency, I went to the nearest clinic. Finally found myself at Dr Javed's clinic. (bad choice) I was feeling bad pain on my left arm. They checked my blood pressure and according to his nurse, it was rather high? So they decided to do an EKG and as soon as they got the results, Dr Javed wanted me to do a stress test, even against my own will! Later, found out, it was unnecessary! Be alert!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Javed, MD?
dr. javed is my hewro doctor. his knowledge is quite broad and most extensive in numerous fields. being ba diabetic in kidney failure,4th stage,dr.javed has always gone the distance for me. while i was hospitalized for 20 days,and having numerous doctors,only dr. javed came to see me every single morning and every evening.thats truly a notice of fine integrity. i am fortunate to be dr. javeds' patient. i always know that the medical care is always spot on. thank you. korey b.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Javed, MD?
3 stars for Dr. Javed? NO WAY! 5 star experience IMHO. Dr. Javed's office is family practice, says so on the wall and it IS the feeling his entire offices exude. His rates are the best & his service is stellar. The 2 times I was there, I was in and out in LESS THAN 2 hours even though his waiting room was full. He's professional, sweet, caring and SO IS everyone in his office. I do NOT have insurance, I am so GRATEFUL that Dr. Javed is here & do NOT plan to go anywhere else in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Javed, MD?
If I could give a 0 I would. Staff & Dr Javed are rude. The office on Lake Worth Rd needs to be investigated/shut down, it is dirty! I called the office to speak to the doctor about a medical issue & was taken aback with how absolutely rude he was. He initially thought he'd spoken to me the day before, when I corrected him, he abruptly said "well what do you want" in the middle of me explaining what I was calling about. I asked why he was being rude & he hung up on me. Very professional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Javed, MD?
I appreciate the efficiency of how I was taken care of with the hospitality as I walked in, as well as the eagerness to help me with my medical examination and provide me with the adequate care necessary for my treatment options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Javed, MD?
Went there for my suboxine only 20 bucks for co Payment 30 bucks for urine test and a bunch of first time tests insurance will pay for Other suboxine drs want 200 to 300 for first visit 100 for follow up visits so he is a great deal even if I have to pay co insurance on tests he did it's still a great deal plus he will write you scripts for other meds got my benzodiazepines from him also I think he is great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Javed, MD?
The Dr himself was quick and thorogh. But the staff is not welcoming at all. Loud. AndTHEY CHARGE FOR EVERY PIECE OF PAPER. HIDDEN FEES AND TERRIBLE COMMUNICATION. I WILL NEVER BE BACK MUCH LESS TRUST MY CHILDREN'S CARE IN THEIR HANDS.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Javed, MD?
Great fulll service urgent care center. They have an MRI machine, X Ray machine, CT scan machine and can perform many tests that other places CANNOT. I recommend others to use Dr. Javed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Javed, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Javed?

Insurance accepted