Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 49

Dr. Etminan

Complete Spine Center

1429 Highway 6 Ste 304 Sugar Land, TX 77478

Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Sugar Land, TX and has been practicing for 18 years. He graduated from Baylor University in 1995 and specializes in orthopedic surgery, orthopedic spine surgery, and more.

Dr. Etminan accepts

Dr. Etminan accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Simply Healthcare Plans
Staywell (Wellcare)
Wellcare of Georgia
WellPoint

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Etminan's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Facet Joint Pain
  • Facetectomy
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Kyphoplasty, Percutaneous
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Lumbar Fusion
  • Lumbar Herniated Disc
  • Lumbar Radiculopathy
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
  • Neck Pain
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Synovial Biopsy
  • Thoracic Spine Fracture
  • Thoracic Spine Myelopathy
  • Vertebroplasty

As a spinal surgeon and practitioner, I pride myself on being able to offer my patients the full spectrum of care from emotional encouragement , to physical therapy, injections, and surgery if necessary.  I specialized in treatment of both cervi...

• Minimally Invasive Orthopedic Spine Surgery

4.0

Dr. Etminan?
Dr. Etminan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD
dr etminan saw my 18 yr old daughter. he was awesome from the first appointment to the surgery and now in recovery. very professional, explained things well and very caring. we also love his nurse!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD?
After seeing eight doctors throughout the Houston area, I chose Dr. Etminan for my multiple-level cervical spine surgery. He was the only one that thought outside the box and proposed a procedure that (1) preserved my full range of motion and (2) wasn’t guaranteed to cause instability requiring further surgery. The surgery was nothing short of a miracle. The debilitating pain I was experiencing improved immediately and the recovery was nowhere near as bad as I was expecting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD?
He has been my doctor for years and has always told me honestly what needs to be done. I had surgery on my lumbar after years of him telling me I needed it. I wish I had listened to him sooner. I feel so much better now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD?
I had received other opinions about my back pain without gaining the confidence to move forward with any suggestion. Within a very short period of my initial visit with Dr. Etminan, I was convinced that I had found the 'right' doctor to correct the problem. I have not been disappointed since the surgery and have already shared his name with others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD?
He is such a wonderful Dr and I am glad I chose him. I’m going to say that he has the biggest heart a Dr could have! He is honest, caring, he answered all my questions and treated my pain with kindness. He did my surgery and made sure I was well taken care of. He also has an amazing nurse Sherold I can’t stop saying how amazing those two are! Great team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD?
I have seen Dr. Etminan over the years for both my neck and back. I have trusted him to take care of me and I am extremely happy with the care he has provided me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD?
Dr Etminan is such a great surgeon. He was very conservative during my evaluation but did opt for doing my surgery. After 6 years in pain I feel better. His entire team did a fantastic job just like him. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD?
I have never written a negative review, but my experience with RBJ/UT was outrageous. I liked Dr. Etminan, but RJB/UT would only approve my MRI at Memorial Hermann. After many phone messages from me and my advocate at Methodist, neither receiving a return call. 3 weeks later (after MRI), I was told Dr. E wouldn't be available for 2 weeks to read the results. And to go back to pick up MRI pics. 6 weeks later, I waited 1.25 hours, no explanation, no apologies. I cancelled and will not return.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD?
If you have chronic back problems this doctor may be a good doctor for you to see. If you have had an accident then stay away from this doctor. My physical therapists have all said that he is not a good doctor for patients that have been involved in an accident. I would agree. He was very quick with his diagnosis and he appeared to be in a rush to get me out the door to pay my bill. He seemed bothered that I was asking more questions about my injury. It was almost like he didn't care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD?
Doctor Etminan is a wonderful and talented doctor. His knowledge and bed side manners are without question the best I have ever experienced
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD?
I cannot say enough about how pleased I am with Doctor Etminan. Where do I start? His knowledge, skill as a surgeon, bed side manner all first class. I would and have recommended him to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD?
Dr. Etminan is very attentive to detail and takes his time listen to your concerns. Dr. Etminan provides all the pertinent treatment options thoroughly and tries to be as conservative as possible before proceeding with surgical interventions. I know many people that have surgery performed by him with excellent results! Highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD?
I have nothing but the utmost respect for Dr. Etminan and his staff. I would give 5 stars starting with appointment scheduling - the simplicity and time availability is wonderful. There is no waiting for weeks on end, not to mention 2 locations to serve you. The staff is professional, compassionate, and efficient. Dr Etminan repaired my back and life. I am finally, since 2006, 3 previous back surgeries (not Dr Etminan), able to walk, sit, work, pain free and have begun to enjoy life again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Etminan to others. He is professional and walks you through your options and does not go straight to performing surgery. His surgical skills are top notch and I would see him again if medically necessary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD?
I have know and been a patience of Dr. Etminan for 13 yrs. Thru this time I have had 5 different surgeries due to osteoporosis and adult scoliosis. Each and every time he has discussed the process he would be performing as well as the possible side effects. I would highly recommend Dr. Etminan to anyone that was any type of spinal problem. He is a truly caring surgeon and human being. He worked with me and my family to improve my way of life and for that we are forever grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD?
Dr. Etminan has been treating me and my family non operatively for the past 12 years. He has shown nothing but caring. He is very conservative and tries all non-operative measures before proposing anything more aggressive. I trust him completely.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD?
Do not let this doctor do your back surgery. My fusion failed and I am in a wheelchair for the rest of my life. He did not tell me about the possible side effects or problems that can occur from a fusion surgery. Beware!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD?
I have always been impressed with the time Dr. MOHAMMAD ETMINAN spends with me analyzing my situation, and explaining my symptoms to me. Very friendly, shows deep concerns for my health and is very professional. Exceptional Doctor. Excellent bedside manners and very concerned with my health issues. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD?
I was under Dr. Etminan's care for about 1 1/2, from the first visit to the last follow up Dr. Etminan took the time to listen, respond, explain to my every question, thought, concern; Sometimes more than once. I had complete confidence that Dr. Etminan was the right doctor to treat my spinal injury. I have been pain-free and back to my normal, active lifestyle for 6 months now. I have & would recommend Dr. Etminan as an orthopedic surgeon.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Etminan, MD?
Dr. Etminan clearly defined my condition,and possible surgical outcomes for right discectomy procedure. I had the surgery March 24, 2016, and feel like a new pain-free person ! I also believe that support staff reflects the doctor's standards, and they are outstanding! Office staff returned calls the same day. His surgical team, showed much concern for me by reviewing the procedure, and encouraging questions.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Etminan?

Complete Spine Center