Psychiatry  |
Dr. Imran Chishti, MD
Dr. Imran Chishti, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Chesterfield, MO. He is 52 years old. Dr. Chishti is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital.

C Care LLC

224 S Woods Mill Rd Ste 550S

Chesterfield, MO 63017

• AARP
  • HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Chishti

Dr. Chishti's Experience

Dr. Chishti's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Dysthymia (Chronic Depression)
  • Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders)
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Nondependent Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Drug and Alcohol Abuse
  • Nondependent Marijuana Abuse
  • Nondependent Opioid Abuse
  • Nondependent Sedative, Hypnotic, or Anxiolytic Abuse
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Opioid Dependence
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychosis
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness
  • Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Schizophrenia
  • Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder
  • Suicidal Ideation

• Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

Education data for Dr. Chishti is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Chishti has no media or publications listed.

• Urdu

Dr. Chishti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chishti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chishti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chishti to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Chishti's Performance
Kansas City, MO |
Dr. Chishti literally saved my life!! He's on the cutting edge of medicine. He can relate, his fun talkative demeanor is infectious .After a long fight after a botched surgery ,nerve damage ,pain managment Dr.s and Dr.s that if they can't figure it out blame you instead and pain meds ??. He put me on a safe medication used normally for addiction but is used rarely long term for chronic pain .I can drive again ,get out of bed daily and most of all be Mom to 3 children one of which has Aspergers.
Chesterfield, MO |
He was the only doctor to ever say I had ADD. Everyone else for decades said I was bipolar. If anything, his infatuation with ADD may be that he has this problem. If anything, consider the fact that he always offer cappuccinos to start with. I've seen his summary regarding myself in simply 4 visits...he was way off from anyone else I've dealt with, including one that actually specialized in ADD and that one never said I suffered from this over many years. The staff is limited.
Troy, MO |
I highly recommend Dr. Chisti. I am a current patient and he takes the time to listen to your concerns and explains his path of helping you in a manner that you can understand. He is professional and cares about his patients wellbeing. Just remember that because he does care and takes the to listen and answer all of your questions that sometimes his appointments may run over and you have to wait your turn for the same kind of caring service.
Chesterfield, MO |
He listens to my concerns
St Louis, MO |
Dr.Chishti is a one of a kind. He has helped me so much and I am forever grateful. He is extremely intelligent and I wish I had found him years ago. He changed my life! Also, Jessica and Brittany, the two receptionists that work for him are always so sweet and polite. It is a joy talking with them. They are very hard workers and go above and beyond with anything I've ever needed. I have never seen a doctor or their staff who I feel truly care about their patients like this office does.
St Louis, MO |
Having seen a few psychologists for my anxiety he is by far the worst. He pushes way too many medicines way too fast. He only made my condition worse telling me I had ADD when I just had anxiety. Christi tried nearly every stimulant on me and obviously nothing worked. On my last visit he told me I might need ECT. Luckily I had an outstanding counselor that knew about Chisti and a few months later with a more experienced psychiatrist I feel like my old self again. Do not go to him.
St Louis, MO |
Very bad experience. Would highly not recommend.
Ofallon MO |
If I could put a zero, I would. I seen Dr. Chishti, and after 5 visits I still couldn't get him to actually listen to me. He had his own opinion and his was the only right one. It was terrible! I've since moved and have been trying to get my records for 10 months!! I've sent letters, faxed them and called....NOTHING! My new doctor cannot even get them. They NEVER answer the phone, and they've never called me back. I have always left nice messages and they ALL Go ignored. Terrible & frustrating !
St Paul, MO |
You cannot get anyone to answer the phone, you always have to leave a message. Doctor was VERY reluctant to listing, as I've been diagnosed with the same condition for 10 years ( anxiety). He switched all my medication, and also prescribed vitamins. I went through a genetic test which was VERY expensive, it is good information to have, but he almost forces you to do it. He wanted me to go to counseling and gave me one name, I went and found out it was his fiancé. The medication didn't work at al
Ballwin, MO |
Only has two on his staff to handle phone calls, though I feel they are adept but overwhelmed at what they have to do. Dr. Chisthi is very opinionated. He swings in decisions and ultimately refers one to a doctor-owned hospital practice he is on staff of. I could not believe he would recommend shock therapy for me as this is last resort practice and has intense side effects. He is also the only doctor to ever associate ADD with me when for years no other specialist ever did before. No thanks!
in St Charles, MO |
Office staff is terrible and makes it a point to direct you to voicemail. Dr. Chishti is great at handing out medication, but he does not take any time to talk to his patients. Which seems odd considering you have to wait 40 minutes each time just to sit in his office for 5 minutes.
St Charles, MO |
Dr. Chishti is excellent, the only problem with his office is the crazy policy of directing their customers to voicemail instead if answering phone calls. This causes long delays in giving or getting any information from his staff.
Dr Chishti has been a great Dr to my wife and I for many years. I could not ask for a a more caring, proffesional and understanding Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Imran Chishti, MD?
Are you Dr. Chishti?