Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Mohammad Banki, MD
Dr. Mohammad Banki, MD is a dentist who practices in Warwick, RI. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Banki is affiliated with Kent Hospital and Miriam Hospital.

243 Jefferson Blvd

• Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Banki

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Rhode Island.

1 Board Action
  • Professional Misconduct (4/19/2013)
    Action Taken: Other
    Summary: Please reference the following Document
    Documentation: Download here (PDF)
    State: Rhode Island

• Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2000

Dr. Banki has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Banki has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Banki does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Banki and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Banki's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Banki to family and friends
Dr. Banki's Performance
Providence, RI |
I recently went in for a tooth extraction and dental implant procedure and couldn't ask for a better experience. Dr. Banki is a very compassionate and skilled surgeon with an exceptionally warm personality. The entire staff was incredible. From the front desk to the assistants, everyone was very professional and courteous. I really can't say enough good things about this office.
in Cranston, RI |
Dr. Banki was wonderful, and the post-operative staff (Nilda, Jesse & Nicole) were outstanding! My very anxious daughter had 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed and was a nervous wreck. Once she was in the procedure room, they went out of their way to comfort her and help her relax. Post-operative they were very attentive and answered every question we had without making us feel rushed. Top notch operation!
in Cranston, RI |
Dr Banki is top notch a true professional, if you are looking To be cared for and understand what is taken place look no further ." They care about you"
in Warwick, RI |
Unbelievable experience!!! Will recommend to all my relatives & friends!! Dr. Banki makes it feel way too relaxing I forgot I was getting my tooth pulled!! I felt nothing at all and the healing process was great for me!! So happy I found him.
Professional,, intelligent physician. I have a history of head and neck cancer three years ago and now it appears I have developed complications within the TMJ causing severe constant mandible pain and the inability to open my mouth. I am receiving excellent care as well as informed and best solutions for my prognosis. I am quite impressed and thankful to be treated by Dr Banki
in West Warwick, RI |
Dr. Bank I was great. I had all my teeth removed on the upper jaw and all but 7 on the lower. My teeth - sad to say - were cracked, weak and some were almost overgrown by the gums. He got all of them in one session. I only had pain for two days and it was tolerable. I took two doses of pain medication that's it. That to me is a testament to his skills. Thank you!
in Mansfield, MA |
When my oral appliance broke into two pieces, I thought it would be an expensive and long three-week ordeal to replace it during the holiday season. Dr. Banki and his staff saw me immediately and had the acrylic mouth guard professional repaired overnight for a very reasonable cost. Special thanks to Pat in his office and the lab technician Eric, who took a genuine interest in helping me ..... a true gift of kindness and empathy.
Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Banki, MD?
Are you Dr. Banki?