Dr. Mohammad Aman, MD

Dr. Aman
Telehealth services available

Brightstar Counseling/Evaluatin

3901 Airport Fwy Ste 230 Bedford, TX 76021

Dr. Mohammad Aman, MD is a Psychiatry Specialist in Bedford, TX. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Aman to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Offers Telehealth

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check Dr. Aman's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Aman's Top Procedures and Conditions

ADHD and-or ADD

Dr. Aman treats ADHD and-or ADD more than 44% of his peers

Dr. Aman treats this condition more than 44% of his peers

Dr. Aman's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Conduct Disorder
  • Emotional Disturbances of Childhood and Adolescence
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychosis Due to Mental Illness

Dr. Aman accepts

Dr. Aman accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO

2.8

54.83870967741935%

Dr. Aman?
  • Wait times (17)
  • Appointment scheduling (16)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment (10)
  • Long wait times (6)
I am fostering to adopt my niece. She is ADHD and we went to Dr. Aman because he was the only child psychiatrist I could get her in to see because everyone else is booked up. The initial feeling I had was “RUN” but we needed her medication so I stayed. The nurse practitioner asked me very inappropriate questions about my child’s history that I was not comfortable answering in front of her. There was no decor on the walls, the place looked like a doctors office you might see in some third world country. We were shuffled from room to room as I was still trying to complete the paperwork. They separated me and my daughter which was very uncomfortable. When we finally saw the doctor... he never once addressed my kid. He added up some numbers on her paperwork and wrote a prescription. This place is so unprofessional and I would never recommend that anyone take their child here!!!! I can’t believe they are in business. Total quack!
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Aman, MD?
i was very happy with my care. dr aman is professional and courteous. he took time to talk to my husband even if he couldnt make into the appointment that day. he spoke to my son , he was able to establish rapport with my son who by the ways is super selective and always guarded. dr aman is very knowledgebale . he doesnt like meds as his first choce. i am very happy with my care. li my experierence was exceptional. I r ecommend him fully 5/5 stars.
brianna in collyville, TX – Jun 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Aman, MD?
Dr. Aman is a very nice and kind Dr. in speaking with you. I thought when he came in it was going to be a great experience. Boy was I wrong! He spent less than 5 min with me and my son ( we were in the office a total of 2 hours!) added up the numbers on the questionnaire, and gave us a prescription that he suggested be filled at the pharmacy in the building. The orders he wrote were different than what he told me to do; so I chose not to give my son the prescription and will not be going back!
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Dee J. in Bedford, TX – Apr 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Aman, MD?
I was going to be a new patient with Dr. Aman but because his staff is so rude and unprofessional I will not be a new patient in his office. Just over the phone they had poor customer service skills, they were unapologetic for something that was their fault. They basically just sound like women who were warm bodies to answer the phones. Not warm and welcoming one bit. I was referred to him by a family member but after the vibes that I received just over the phone. NO THANKS!
candice cook in Mckinney, TX – Jul 26, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Aman, MD?
This place is a dump. We were shuffled from room to room to room, I was asked to fill out two very basic in nature questionnaires regarding my child. Dr. Aman didn't take time to go over or even glance at the detailed analysis I provided. He wrote down four medications, told me to "google them" and pick one. Since when does the patient choose medication?!! This guy is just in it for the $! Total time with him was MAYBE 5-10 min. Not long enough to determine a plan for my child.
J. Walsh in Ft Worth, TX – Jul 21, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Aman, MD?
When I first took my sons to Dr. Amon, the first appointment went great. He took time to listen and assess the situation. I felt like I had finally found a good doctor for my sons. However, almost all following appointments were with PAs and even when we did see Dr. Aman, it was for a few minutes only. It was weigh the kids, a quick "how are you doing," and here's your prescriptions. In and out, like a factor line. I will never go there again and wouldn't recommend it for anyone.
Roanoke, TX – Mar 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Aman, MD?
Dr. Aman and his staff have been amazing with my son. He takes the time to listen and is very concerned with ongoing counseling as he would like to take my son off medication. if I wait more than 5 minutes he and his staff are always very apologetic. after feeling like I was on this island by my self trying to help my son he is amazing.
Ft Worth, TX – Mar 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Aman, MD?
This doctor doesn't listen he just prescribes medication. He doesn't care at all about the well being of your child. Its definitely a in and out type of clinic.
Jess in Arlington, TX – Mar 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Aman, MD?
By far one ofthe worst providers that I have ever had. If all you are looking for is quick service, he is your man. But if you want someone who listens and cares about your kids and why you are there, run! I have reported him to Medicaid and will never recommend him to anyone.
Kristin in Ft Worth, TX – Oct 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Aman, MD?
My daughter had a great experience with Dr. Aman. He was able to diagnose her very quickly and appropriately and explained his treatment philosophy, which we agree with. My daughter was very comfortable with him and is looking forward to also beginning therapy at this office. I would highly recommend Dr. Aman to anyone looking for a psychiatrist.
Kelly F. in Grapevine, TX – Jul 28, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Aman, MD?
Went first time for my 10 year old son who who was very reluctant to go to any doctor after visiting 1-2 doctor for his behavior irritability not responding to teachers and fellow student but When v went to dr Aman v have never seen our son so happy excited ready to visit him every day as dr Aman behaved his friend loving and care v all love him
Mrs Rahman in Plano, TX – Jul 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Aman, MD?
Dr. Aman and his staff are very helpful on getting you in as soon as possible. You can leave a voice-mail and they will call you back and follow up with any concern. Personally will like that he would allow more time for explaning treatment options, medications and questions, specially when the patient is a child, like in my case since sometimes I feel rushed.
Arlington – Apr 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mohammad Aman, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Aman?

• Psychiatry