Dr. Mohammad Aman, MD

Dr. Mohammad Aman, MD

Psychiatry  |
Dr. Mohammad Aman, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Bedford, TX. He is 46 years old.

3901 Airport Fwy Ste 230

Bedford, TX 76021

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Aman

See how frequently Dr. Aman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Psychiatric Diseases

Dr. Aman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Psychiatry

• Tobacco Use Disorder

• Psychiatric Evaluation

• King Edward Medical University
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Aman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Aman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Aman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Aman to family and friends
3.0
Dr. Aman's Performance
in Mckinney, TX |
I was going to be a new patient with Dr. Aman but because his staff is so rude and unprofessional I will not be a new patient in his office. Just over the phone they had poor customer service skills, they were unapologetic for something that was their fault. They basically just sound like women who were warm bodies to answer the phones. Not warm and welcoming one bit. I was referred to him by a family member but after the vibes that I received just over the phone. NO THANKS!
in Ft Worth, TX |
This place is a dump. We were shuffled from room to room to room, I was asked to fill out two very basic in nature questionnaires regarding my child. Dr. Aman didn't take time to go over or even glance at the detailed analysis I provided. He wrote down four medications, told me to "google them" and pick one. Since when does the patient choose medication?!! This guy is just in it for the $! Total time with him was MAYBE 5-10 min. Not long enough to determine a plan for my child.
Roanoke, TX |
When I first took my sons to Dr. Amon, the first appointment went great. He took time to listen and assess the situation. I felt like I had finally found a good doctor for my sons. However, almost all following appointments were with PAs and even when we did see Dr. Aman, it was for a few minutes only. It was weigh the kids, a quick "how are you doing," and here's your prescriptions. In and out, like a factor line. I will never go there again and wouldn't recommend it for anyone.
Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Aman and his staff have been amazing with my son. He takes the time to listen and is very concerned with ongoing counseling as he would like to take my son off medication. if I wait more than 5 minutes he and his staff are always very apologetic. after feeling like I was on this island by my self trying to help my son he is amazing.
in Arlington, TX |
This doctor doesn't listen he just prescribes medication. He doesn't care at all about the well being of your child. Its definitely a in and out type of clinic.
in Ft Worth, TX |
By far one ofthe worst providers that I have ever had. If all you are looking for is quick service, he is your man. But if you want someone who listens and cares about your kids and why you are there, run! I have reported him to Medicaid and will never recommend him to anyone.
in Grapevine, TX |
My daughter had a great experience with Dr. Aman. He was able to diagnose her very quickly and appropriately and explained his treatment philosophy, which we agree with. My daughter was very comfortable with him and is looking forward to also beginning therapy at this office. I would highly recommend Dr. Aman to anyone looking for a psychiatrist.
in Plano, TX |
Went first time for my 10 year old son who who was very reluctant to go to any doctor after visiting 1-2 doctor for his behavior irritability not responding to teachers and fellow student but When v went to dr Aman v have never seen our son so happy excited ready to visit him every day as dr Aman behaved his friend loving and care v all love him
Arlington |
Dr. Aman and his staff are very helpful on getting you in as soon as possible. You can leave a voice-mail and they will call you back and follow up with any concern. Personally will like that he would allow more time for explaning treatment options, medications and questions, specially when the patient is a child, like in my case since sometimes I feel rushed.
Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Aman, MD?
Are you Dr. Aman?