Pain Medicine Anesthesiology  |
Dr. Mohammad Ahsan, MD
Dr. Mohammad Ahsan, MD is a pain medicine anesthesiology doctor who practices in Arlington Heights, IL. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Ahsan is affiliated with Northwest Community Hospital, Centegra Hospital - McHenry, Alexian Brothers Medical Center and Advocate Condell Medical Center.

880 W Central Rd Ste 3800

Arlington Heights, IL 60005

• HealthLink

Learn about Dr. Ahsan

My practice provides excellent care in our state of the art facility for 17 years . We provide the most advanced clinical techniques and medication for treating a broad range of painful conditions.

Our mission is to assist the patient in regaining quality of life .

Dr. Ahsan's Experience

Dr. Ahsan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pain Medicine Anesthesiology

• Compression Fracture
  • Facet Joint Pain
  • Postoperative Pain
  • Sciatica

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• King Edward Medical University,Lahore Pakistan
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • General Surgery, Brooklyn Hospital Center,State University Of Newyork
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Anesthesiology and Critical Care, Maimonides Medical Center,Newyork
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996
  • Interventional Pain Management,University Of Michigan Medical Center,Ann Arbor
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Ahsan has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Punjabi
  • Pushto
  • Urdu

Dr. Ahsan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ahsan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ahsan's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ahsan to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Ahsan's Performance
Arlington Heights, IL |
I have been to Dr. Ahsan twice for steroid injections to relieve pain in my back, Both times he was able to expertly place the injections precisely where needed to relieve pain. Believe me, not every doctor is able to do that! I am able to experience a fuller life with much less pain due to Dr Ahsan. Michelle, the office manager, goes out of her way to make sure your appointment is a positive experience with a good outcome!
in Mount Prospect, IL |
Dr. Ahsan is an amazing doctor. He genuinely cares about the pain you are going through and will do anything he can to help you. Very kindhearted, genuine, caring and professional doctor. He is extremely busy and always takes time out to really listen to the concerns of his patients. When I was hospitalized at Northwest Community Hospital for ten days, either he himself or one of his associates came and checked on me every day. That is very hard to come by. He is a Godsend to me.
Arlington Heights, IL |
Dr. Ahsan is fairly good but you had better bring some food, a tent and a sleeping bag. Average wait time there is 90 minutes just to see the Dr.
Prior to my First meeting with Dr. Ahsan, I had discouraging results with chronic pain ( Neck and back Pain). This ongoing daily pain with my spinal stenosis-had created a constant deteriorating life style of inactivity isolation and depression. Then a good friend highly recommended Dr. Ahsan, I found his history remarkably impressive and unprecedented background in his field. Dr Ahsan and staff are very compassionate. Dr Ahsan has changed my life. I give him a glowing recommendation.
in Wheeling, IL |
He is an excellent doctor. He is accurate, explains procedures to you, answers your questions, and doesn't rush through your appointment. He tends to run late, but that appears to be because he truly cares and listens , no matter how long it takes. I will most surely return to him whenever the need arises. He also has a great sense of humor, which he uses to calm patients. I trust his abilities and will refer others to him.
in Palatine, IL |
Dr Ahsan went out of his way when I showed up at the Arlington Heights when the power was out and I was not aware of. He helped me even though it was his personal time and he had just went back to the office to pick up things he had forgotten. He found out how to get into their computers and the medical network program. He helped me with going down on my medication and explained how I would feel while going down on my medication. He wrote out the prescriptions and I have an appt in 2 weeks.
Wheeling, IL |
I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Ashan. I had a HORRENDOUS bout of shingles. My doctor was at a loss because my case was so severe in a person my age. My doctor telephoned Dr. Ashan and he got me in the following day. That day he also was able to get me an MRI and two days later I was back in his office getting treatment. With his help I am feeling better. He is a compassionate, highly educated doctor whom I would see again if needed.
Buffalo Grove, IL |
Caring , Intelligent, patient, and listens to what you say. My husband and I both go to him for pain management and have been very satisfied with our care.
in Arlington Heights, IL |
Caring, Dedicated Professional, Knowledgeable...absolutely cares about his patients ...have been treated by Dr. Ahsan for 8 years and have been able to avoid surgery and severe pain...staff is friendly and very kind...Have a fine quality of life due to Dr Ahsan ....I am grateful to Dr. Ahsan for giving me back a pain free life! If you are suffering from pain , please see Dr, Ahsan. He is so compassionate and sincerely wants to help his patients. Thank you Dr. Ahsan. I appreciate you!
Arlington Heights, IL |
Very caring and understanding. Listens and doesn't rush
Chicago, IL |
Watch out for Dr. Ahsan's mosquito bites! They really aren't mosquitoes, but the doctor's good nature in announcing the beginning of the treatment. His treatment WORKS!! I have little to no pain. Thank you Dr. Ahsan.
in Mount Prospect, IL |
Dr. Ahsan is a very kind, compassionate, and thorough doctor. He wants to make sure he understands the type of pain you are experiencing before he decides on a treatment for you. He will order the tests you need and provide you with a comprehensive plan to help relieve the pain and work toward avoiding future setbacks. He works magic.
Arlington Heights, IL |
I've had pain most of my adult life advancing with the years. I've been a patient of Dr Ahsan for a few years. Night & Day compared to other pain clinics. Treatment is truly patient specific not cookie cutter or rushed. I've reduced my work sick time, I exercise and my quality of life has improved greatly. Dr Ahsan is very busy like any Dr who is good at what they do. However, I never feel like he's distracted during my visit.
in Lake In The Hills, IL |
I do not know where I would be without Dr Ashan. Most doctors are afraid to treat chronic pain patients. I was injured in motor vehicle accident... left with lifetime spinal injuries and chronic myofacial syndrome. Dr Ashan plays by the book and most importantly he takes my injuries and pain seriously. To be honest my pain is so severe Id go to any lengths to get relief. Thankfully I do not have to take matters into my own hands. I have Dr Ashan handling it. Kelli Fitzgerald
in Schaumburg, Illinois |
Having chronic pain as long as I have, I was quite happy to find Dr. Ahsan. He is very understanding and compassionate about your pain. He has a very dry sense of humor that I had to get used to. I also like that he is by the book. I have total confidence in everything he tells me.
in Des Plaines, IL |
I would highly recommend Dr. Ahsan to family & friends. He is very understanding regarding my pain and I appreciate that he does not over medicate me. His staff is also very understanding. Dr. Ahsan is very conscientious and hard working. Elizabeth O.
Have you seen Dr. Mohammad Ahsan, MD?
Are you Dr. Ahsan?