Family Medicine  |
Dr. Mohamed Abdelmoula, MD
Dr. Mohamed Abdelmoula, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Katy, TX. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Abdelmoula is affiliated with Houston Methodist West Hospital and Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital.

1836 Snake River Rd Ste C

Katy, TX 77449

Dr. Mohamed Abdelmoula, MD

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Abdelmoula

We provide excellent medical care at personal level to the entire family starting at the age of 3 years. I received the patient advocate award during my residency.

Dr. Abdelmoula's Experience

Dr. Abdelmoula's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• University Of Medicine and Dentistry Of New Jersey / Newark
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010
  • Diplomate American Board Of Family Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Abdelmoula has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. Abdelmoula does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Abdelmoula and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Abdelmoula's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Abdelmoula to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Abdelmoula's Performance
in Katy, TX |
Excellent physician with very good beside manners.
in Katy, TX |
Very good doctor, trustworthy. He provided excellent care for my entire family.
in KATY, TX |
I was a patient of this doctor and had a horrible experience, first let me say that the waiting times with this guy are around 2 hours. I am a high blood pressure patient and ran out of medicine on a Friday and to my surprise he refused to refill the medication unless I went and paid for an unnecessary consultation, even thou I had a upcoming visit in the following month, when I confronted him in the phone and reminded him of my crucial condition he became very defensive and even Hung up on me!!
. You came to our office only once in early 2017, and asked to get medication refills. We were kind enough to refill your medications twice. You refused coming for all subsequent scheduled follow up visits till August, stated you needed to see doctor once a year only!! We tried to accommodate your appointment according to your schedule but still you refused to come for a follow up. We do the best we can for our patients. It was your decision to see the physician once a year !!
in Houston, TX |
My family and myself being going with Dr.Abdelmoula for about 3 years , i haven't been to a doctor that cares a lot about there patients and makes sure that they get all the treatment they need. We appreciate everything he done to us , we can be stubborn but he's patience and professionalism won't make him go out of hand i won't be trust any doctor with my family like him.
in Katy, TX |
Had a good experience at his office, he is caring and passionate.
in Katy, TX |
Very nice Physician, with good sense of humor and Excellent bedside manners. He has Humane side, helps patients with financial difficulties.
Flagstaff, AZ |
My nephew came to live with us due to neglect/abuse.Dr Abdelmoula was his Dr.My nephews ins comp needed a form from this Dr in order to fill his ADHD drug before it was out.When I spoke to Dr Abdelmoula he became irate stating."Im not calling anyone you tell them to call me"!!! I waited a week before CVS received a script from this Dr for my nephews allergies so long I purchased a OTC med at CVS.This Dr is rude impatient & disrespectful.Dont trust him with your healthcare needs please.
That is a false statement for the following reasons; 1- You mentioned on your google comment that the alleged incident happened in June 2016, then can you explain why did you continue using our service till end of February 2017 !!! 2- You brought other family members to benefit from our service after alleged incidents !!! 3-You got upset in February 2017 over an incident with one of our staff over signing document for one your relatives, and that what triggered you to post this false statement.
in Katy, TX |
My Father moved from La. with health problems and it is very hard to get his records. Against the odds Dr Abdelmoula was able to get him on the healthy track. The Dr. Is thorough and has a great love for people and getting them heathy .
Katy, TX |
Dr. Abdelmoula is very friendly and caring. He takes his time with you to answer your questions and concerns. He is very knowledgeable and professional. Overall, I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for a primary care doctor.
Katy, TX |
Waited over an hour to see him and then he wouldn't give me the same prescription I've been getting for 5 years. I spent 2 1/2 hours total at the office when I could have been working. I went to him because I changed insurances but I'll never come back.
Our job is to prescribe the right medication and prevent abuse of any medicine even if the patient is NOT happy with our decision. We can NOT give controlled substance to everyone asking for it.
in Houston |
It has always been very pleased with the office staff and the bed side manner from the Dr great practice.The Dr takes his time to dicuss the medical issues with you
in Houston, TX |
Caring and passionate
in Katy, TX |
overall it was a good experience, except for little wait as office was crowded that day.
His office are not doing their job on time. If u need a referral you have to forget it!
Have you seen Dr. Mohamed Abdelmoula, MD?

Visit Dr. Abdelmoula

Evening
Saturday
Dr. Abdelmoula accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Abdelmoula has admitting privileges