Dr. Moeen Din, MD

Neurology | Male

400 W Magee Rd Tucson, AZ 85704 Get Directions
Dr. Moeen Din, MD
Dr. Moeen Din, MD is a neurology doctor who practices in Tucson, AZ. He has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Din is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center.

Dr. Din's Experience

See how Dr. Din's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Din

Dr. Din accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Din is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Din has admitting privileges.

Dr. Din's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Din to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Din's Performance
in Tuscon, Arizona |
Excellent Physician who truly cares about his patients and because of his persistence and really listening to my history I am now free of my Migraines after years and seeing multiple Neurologists. It was Dr. Din who finally diagnosed me and put me on a medication that no one had tried previously . I am finally living a normal life and migraine free! Dr. Din Thank you for all your efforts!
Cocoa, FL |
Idiots. Stuck me with the nurse for over a year. When I said I wanted to see Din they said it would take 6 months,.Took 12 days to get a call to the pharmacy. Look too many people on staff there....and too young....reason being Din hires them fresh out of their nine month course and pays them min wage.AND they treat people like idiots.Glad I moved across country....oh wait did I say it took 3 weeks for the records to be sent???????
in San Manuel az |
Great office, staff, and Doctor.
in Oracle, AZ |
Wonderful Doctor, Nurse Practitioner, and Staff. They are truly amazing.
in Oro Valley, AZ |
HORRIBLE staff, but Dr. Din is very knowledgeable and caring (if you can get in to see him) . I had to wait 6 weeks to get a follow up appointment to go over multiple test results and start a treatment plan. Two business days before said appointment I got called by the office and informed the doctor would not be in that day, and they had to reschedule me. The soonest they could schedule me with the Doctor was another 6 WEEKS out. The staff was completely indifferent about it.
Tucson, AZ |
I do not recommend this doctor. He even did not check me at all because I had medical record. and he gave the same results from other doctors. I was visiting to hope to 2nd opinions instead of give up.I found another doctor and did a lot of exams. They found a different diagnose my symptoms. I went to UMC, TMC, and this doctors, and finally I found my symptoms (not AZ) and got RX from other doctors. MND is controlled by RX, and it works.Sometimes PT has to do act their self !
Tucson, AZ |
Took me one month to see the doctor (i was a patient already) , and when I got there was told he was running 45 min late. Was immediately offered see a practitioner nurse, which I refused since I've been in pain for the last two months with a pinched nerve. Lady at the from desk told seen a nurse it's the same to see the doctor. If this is true, why in the world we have doctors? Offered to reschedule in TWO weeks. Left and not coming back ever.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr Moeen told me UMC record was correct exams, nor disagree. I was diagnosed drop foot, then Dr Din told like pressure nerve, sorry incurable. After changing several doctor, I finally diagnosed different illness and take care of RX. Now I feel better. if you think some different and doubt than docter opinion, you should go second and 3rd options at big hospital!!!
in Tucson, AZ |
I'm sure the doctor is a great one. We've heard nothing but good things. Unfortunately the incompetence, arrogance and deceit we experienced with regard to his clerical staff has left us exasperated. Weeks of unanswered calls, calls not returned and abject lies about missing paperwork cause us to question even the best review. Looking for a neurologist but found a beauty salon. Shelf upon shelf of dermatological miracle lotions, potions and elixirs guaranteed to shave years from your appearance
in Tucson, AZ |
I have seen Dr. Din since 2011. As my health declined, he has help me tremendously. He has started me on a vitamin regimen that works better than prescribed medications. I can attest that I have never felt this great in the last 3 years! I have my health and my life back. Thank you Dr. Din.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr Din has a wonderful bedside manner. He took his time getting my health history and explaining any results of the tests I took. I never felt rushed.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr Din is a wonderful physician. He listens, asks questions & spends reasonable time. His office staff is the problem. It used to be good, but in the past 2 years has really changed. Very difficult to get paperwork for insurance filled out in a timely manner, little to no response to repeated requests for Rx, inexperienced/unprofessional reception staff and uncooperative/unpleasant office mgmt. Used to be impossible to get a human to answer the phone but seems to be better lately.
Have you seen Dr. Moeen Din, MD?
Are you Dr. Din?

Compare Dr. Din

Dr. Din's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology

• Essential Tremor
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Spina Bifida
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Allama Iqbal Medical College, University Of Health Sciences Lahore

Graduated in 1991

New York University Medical Ctr
    Wayne State Univ

Dr. Din does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Din and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology