Dr. Moeen U. Din, MD

Dr. Moeen U. Din, MD

Neurology | Male

36 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Din specializes in Neurology and practices in Tucson, AZ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Din? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Din's Experience

See how Dr. Din's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Din

Dr. Din accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Din has admitting privileges.

Dr. Din's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Din to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Din's Performance
in Rio Rico, AZ |
I have been pushed around by doctors at cns for months now. They could not come to a diagnosis. One doctor laughed at me when I cried because my migraines were so bad I lost my vision. Then I eventually gave up on doctors. My neighbor has seen Dr.Din for 3 years now, she said give him a try. I found much more hope in Dr.Din and his staff in the first 2 visits. If you want compassion and correct care then I too recommend him as well.
in Tubac, AZ |
Came to see Dr. Moeen for a second opinion. Definitely glad I had the opportunity to become his patient. I am more confident in his care for my seizures, than I have ever been anywhere else.
in Bisbee, AZ |
I was able to see Dr. Din within 14 days and was treated respectfully. Other reviews that say this Doctor isn't good enough is incorrect. It's clear Arizona doesn't know a good Doctor when they see one. I feel the treatment has improved my health by 90% in the last 30 days. I owe Dr. Din for giving me life again. The staff is delightful as well.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr Moeen told me UMC record was correct exams, nor disagree. I was diagnosed drop foot, then Dr Din told like pressure nerve, sorry incurable. After changing several doctor, I finally diagnosed different illness and take care of RX. Now I feel better. if you think some different and doubt than docter opinion, you should go second and 3rd options at big hospital!!!
in Wilcox, AZ |
Scheduled and saw Dr. Din in less than 2 weeks. Waited for Banner for 4 months and was pushed back twice. I will drive an hour to see this doctor. The staff took great care of me the entire time. I am happy to be in their care.
in Tucson, AZ |
I'm sure the doctor is a great one. We've heard nothing but good things. Unfortunately the incompetence, arrogance and deceit we experienced with regard to his clerical staff has left us exasperated. Weeks of unanswered calls, calls not returned and abject lies about missing paperwork cause us to question even the best review. Looking for a neurologist but found a beauty salon. Shelf upon shelf of dermatological miracle lotions, potions and elixirs guaranteed to shave years from your appearance
in Tucson, AZ |
I have seen Dr. Din since 2011. As my health declined, he has help me tremendously. He has started me on a vitamin regimen that works better than prescribed medications. I can attest that I have never felt this great in the last 3 years! I have my health and my life back. Thank you Dr. Din.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr Din has a wonderful bedside manner. He took his time getting my health history and explaining any results of the tests I took. I never felt rushed.
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr Din is a wonderful physician. He listens, asks questions & spends reasonable time. His office staff is the problem. It used to be good, but in the past 2 years has really changed. Very difficult to get paperwork for insurance filled out in a timely manner, little to no response to repeated requests for Rx, inexperienced/unprofessional reception staff and uncooperative/unpleasant office mgmt. Used to be impossible to get a human to answer the phone but seems to be better lately.
Have you seen Dr. Moeen U. Din, MD?
Are you Dr. Din?

Compare Dr. Din

Dr. Din's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurology

• Essential Tremor
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Inflammatory and Toxic Neuropathy
  • Meningiomas
  • Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
  • Muscular Dystrophy (MD)
  • Myasthenia Gravis
  • Spina Bifida
  • Stroke
  • Syncope
  • Thrombosis
  • Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
  • Traumatic Brain Injury

Allama Iqbal Medical College, University Of Health Sciences Lahore

Graduated in 1991

New York University Medical Ctr
    Wayne State Univ

Dr. Din does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Din and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurology