Dr. Modini Liyanage, MD

Dr. Modini Liyanage, MD

Family Medicine | Female

Dr. Modini Liyanage, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Westland, MI. She is 58 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Liyanage is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Wayne and St. Mary Mercy Hospital.

Dr. Liyanage's Experience

See how Dr. Liyanage's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Liyanage

Dr. Liyanage accepts 7 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Liyanage has admitting privileges.

Dr. Liyanage's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Liyanage to family and friends
    3.8
    Dr. Liyanage's Performance
    in Wayne, MI |
    I first went to Dr. Liyanage only for Urgent Care a little over 2 years. I had a primary doctor for over 30 yrs. I eventually had to make Dr. Liyanage my "PRIMARY CARE PHYSICIAN" in the short time I've been to her, she's made me feel soooo much better than I did with my prior doctor. I'm now in my late 50's and know I'll get the best care. It was hard leaving my prior doctor, but because of her diagnosis and making sure I have the right meds, She and her staff make me feel like I'm home now.
    in Oak Park, MI |
    Great doctor, she made my experience very easy.
    in Farmington, MI |
    I have been coming to Dr. Liyanage for more than 2 years. She saved my life. Some times I may have to satay longer. It is worth .
    St Johns, MI |
    I sent survey a couple of hrs ago, i don't think it was submitted because i never received the email link to confirm my review. so i am trying again
    in Westland, MI |
    I was her patient for almost 2 years I've maybe seen her twice for 5mins. She's never in the office. It's not a welcome environment and their extremely judgmental
    Open 7 days she isn't there on weekends, quacks are.Wait two anf a half hrs to see a person who is past it, needs to be retired.She didn't listen to a word I said and gave me a script for a cillin drug which im allergic to.Told Liyange she told me if I complain I will be assigned to another facility. I have a right to complain, I'm paying for these so called services which were third rate as I see it.
    Have you seen Dr. Modini Liyanage, MD?
    Are you Dr. Liyanage?

Dr. Liyanage's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice
    •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Liyanage has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Liyanage's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Liyanage does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Liyanage and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Colombo

Graduated in 1986

Henry Ford Hospital

Dr. Liyanage does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Liyanage and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Liyanage does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Liyanage and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.