Dr. Modhi Gude, MD

Dr. Modhi Gude, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism  |
47 reviews

Dr. Modhi Gude, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Oklahoma City, OK. He is 72 years old and has been practicing for 49 years. Dr. Gude is affiliated with Integris Southwest Medical Center and Integris Baptist Medical Center....See Less

Access Endocrine, Diabetes and Thyroid Center

6001 NW 120th Ct Ste 6

Oklahoma City, OK 73162

• CHAMPVA
  • Community Care Network
  • CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Meritain Health
  • Mutual of Omaha

Learn about Dr. Gude

Dr. Gude's Experience

Dr. Gude's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Scan
  • Thyroid Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Andhra Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences
  • Andhra University
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1973
  • Va Mc Mt Sinai School Med
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Gude has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gude does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gude and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Gude's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gude to family and friends
3.3
Dr. Gude's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
in Enid, OK |
Dr. Gude and his team are incredible. Very knowledgeable in the latest breakthroughs in Endocrinology. He works tirelessly to give you the optimal health care possible. Never once making you feel like a failure if you don't reach your goal. I would recommend Dr. Gude to anyone who needs help with Endocrinology and Diabetes, including my family and friends.
in Edmond, OK |
Dr. Gude and his staff have provided me excellent care for over three years. I think what I like best is that he is willing to listen and keep digging and not just look at blood work and say "everything is fine" even though I feel horrible, hair falling out, weight gain and miserable. It has taken a couple of years, but I am back to my old self. Sleep great, normal weight, great energy and full hair. He is very respectful of my concerns and considers alternatives to pharmaceuticals.
Houston, TX |
He treated me for low T. Was not happy with just that. He found something else that if left untreated it would have killed me.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
I chose Dr Gude because he was available. All the other endocrinologist were booked months out. I had some blood test which prompted an MRI. I got the results an made the appointment. I rescheduled to allow 6 days to pass after the MRI to receive the results. I was concerrned that I had a tumor on my pituitary gland. I waited 45 minutes only to discover they didn't have the results & never informed me. The results weren't there. They allowed me to wait & never told me they had no results
in Apache , OK |
I absolutely love Dr. Gude and all of his staff. I had almost given up after being sick for over 10 years. I just wanted a Dr that listened to what I was saying and I found that with Dr. Gude. He has a wonderful bedside manner and he is very knowledgeable. I never feel like I am being rushed out of the room. He answers all of my questions and any my husband may throw his way. His staff are always so nice and have always helped me whenever I have called with a question. They always have a smile.
in Moore, OK |
Dr Gude is very knowledgeable and thorough. He orders all the tests and makes sure that he covers everything. His office staff are all very nice and helpful. The only downside is that his parking is limited. I like him.
Edmond, OK |
I have been seeing him for over two years and he has been great but lately he has started ignoring my symptoms and has blown off everything I have asked him about. Not to mention the 2 hour wait every time I have an appointment. Will be finding a new doctor asap.
My experience with Dr. Gude and his staff has been very positive. If you are searching for a luxurious waiting room and state of the art in-house technology, look elsewhere and expect to wait months before your first appointment. My family doctor and I searched weeks to find an endocrinologist in the OKC area. Over and over I kept hearing that I could be seen in three to six months for an enlarged thyroid gland. Dr. Gude’s staff scheduled an appointment for the next week, at which they discovere
in Oklahoma City, OK |
My insurance plan is BCBS-OK PPO (not one of the exchange plans that may providers don't accept for BC but the old standard plans). When I called to schedule my appointment Dr. Gude scheduling staff informed me that he doesn't take Blue Cross Blue Shield. No, BCBS plans of any type. Since, I have not seen Dr. Gude it’s impossible for me to rate him on performance, etc. therefore I have marked my survey as being 'good' in order for me to share my findings with others who may have BCBS.
in Okc, Ok. |
Best Dr ever! I was going to Dr after Dr test after test and nobody could figure out why i was feeling the way i was. I went to Dr Gude one time and knew exactly what was wrong with me, prescribed me the correct medication and now i feel more energetic and alive. He has helped me lose over 30 pounds. He gives great advice on how to stay active and eat right. I am so thankful for him and his staff. They are always so friendly and understanding that some people are anxious about seeing a new Dr.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
I went to him for 3 visits before getting notices for my insurance company telling me the Dr stopped service with them. (Didn't renew contract) The insurance book showed they were in network as well as the office staff telling me the same thing. The office called saying I owed almost 600 dollars. If I wanted my blood results and what was wrong I would have to pay this money. Dr sent to collections agency. Once I explained they didn't call again. Seemed to had this happen prior. Beware!!!!
in Edmond, OK |
I have started seeing Dr. Gude not too long ago after frustrated with several other doctors to find out what was wrong with me. Dr. Gude found out my hypothyroidism and Addison's disease and saved my life. Lord knows what kind of a difference he brought in my life style. Thank you so much Dr. Gude and may god bless you always. I highly recommend him
in OKC, OK |
Outdated facility, including the use of dos computers. Yes, you read that correct, they use 1990 era computers. Difficult to understand speech. Did not communicate well, ran many unnecessary tests. Terrible experience.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
I have seen several endocrinologist for high cortisol and other symptoms. My TSH was normal but my internist failed to see my T3 were low and causing my body havoc. He just kept saying my thyroid and everything was normal. I found Dr. Gude on a thyroid site and have been overjoyed with his care. Lots of blood work but felt like he was the only doctor in years digging to find out what was wrong with me. Staff is great and he has been the first doctor to find a pituitary dysfunction! Thankful!!!!!
in Washington, OK |
Absolutely worst experience ever. Starting with his staff that answers the phone Gatuhai.
I'm tired of so many blood test with no results mailed out and you never know what the results are until you go back.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr. Gude is very thorough, especially with blood work. He looks for underlying causes rather than treating symptoms alone. I went a very long time un-diagnosed and thus untreated/sub-treated under other Endocrinologists. After one year with Dr. Gude he properly diagnosed me and thus I am finally being properly treated! The average appt. wait time is 30-45 min. and I have waited an hour+ before, but given my results I prefer a longer wait time over subpar care anyday. He is worth the wait!
Have you seen Dr. Modhi Gude, MD?
Are you Dr. Gude?

Visit Dr. Gude

Dr. Gude accepts 18 insurance carriers
  • CHAMPVA
  • Community Care Network
    Standard Network PPO
  • CoreSource
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Meritain Health