Dr. Modhi N. Gude, MD

Dr. Modhi N. Gude, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male | 72 years old

Access Endocrine, Diabetes and Thyroid Center

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Gude specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and practices in Oklahoma City, OK. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Gude? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Gude's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Gude's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gude

Dr. Gude accepts 19 insurance carriers

19 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Gude has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Gude

Dr. Gude's Review Details
3.3 based on 43 responses
Experience with Dr. Gude
Dr. Gude's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (38)
in Apache , OK |
I absolutely love Dr. Gude and all of his staff. I had almost given up after being sick for over 10 years. I just wanted a Dr that listened to what I was saying and I found that with Dr. Gude. He has a wonderful bedside manner and he is very knowledgeable. I never feel like I am being rushed out of the room. He answers all of my questions and any my husband may throw his way. His staff are always so nice and have always helped me whenever I have called with a question. They always have a smile.
in Moore, OK |
Dr Gude is very knowledgeable and thorough. He orders all the tests and makes sure that he covers everything. His office staff are all very nice and helpful. The only downside is that his parking is limited. I like him.
Edmond, OK |
I have been seeing him for over two years and he has been great but lately he has started ignoring my symptoms and has blown off everything I have asked him about. Not to mention the 2 hour wait every time I have an appointment. Will be finding a new doctor asap.
My experience with Dr. Gude and his staff has been very positive. If you are searching for a luxurious waiting room and state of the art in-house technology, look elsewhere and expect to wait months before your first appointment. My family doctor and I searched weeks to find an endocrinologist in the OKC area. Over and over I kept hearing that I could be seen in three to six months for an enlarged thyroid gland. Dr. Gude’s staff scheduled an appointment for the next week, at which they discovere
in Oklahoma City, OK |
My insurance plan is BCBS-OK PPO (not one of the exchange plans that may providers don't accept for BC but the old standard plans). When I called to schedule my appointment Dr. Gude scheduling staff informed me that he doesn't take Blue Cross Blue Shield. No, BCBS plans of any type. Since, I have not seen Dr. Gude it’s impossible for me to rate him on performance, etc. therefore I have marked my survey as being 'good' in order for me to share my findings with others who may have BCBS.
in Okc, Ok. |
Best Dr ever! I was going to Dr after Dr test after test and nobody could figure out why i was feeling the way i was. I went to Dr Gude one time and knew exactly what was wrong with me, prescribed me the correct medication and now i feel more energetic and alive. He has helped me lose over 30 pounds. He gives great advice on how to stay active and eat right. I am so thankful for him and his staff. They are always so friendly and understanding that some people are anxious about seeing a new Dr.
in Duncan ok |
Dr Gude CARES and gets a PLAN. The first endocrinologist to not disregard my symptoms. Finally getting better. I feel so fortunate to have found him.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
I went to him for 3 visits before getting notices for my insurance company telling me the Dr stopped service with them. (Didn't renew contract) The insurance book showed they were in network as well as the office staff telling me the same thing. The office called saying I owed almost 600 dollars. If I wanted my blood results and what was wrong I would have to pay this money. Dr sent to collections agency. Once I explained they didn't call again. Seemed to had this happen prior. Beware!!!!
in Edmond, OK |
I have started seeing Dr. Gude not too long ago after frustrated with several other doctors to find out what was wrong with me. Dr. Gude found out my hypothyroidism and Addison's disease and saved my life. Lord knows what kind of a difference he brought in my life style. Thank you so much Dr. Gude and may god bless you always. I highly recommend him
in OKC, OK |
Outdated facility, including the use of dos computers. Yes, you read that correct, they use 1990 era computers. Difficult to understand speech. Did not communicate well, ran many unnecessary tests. Terrible experience.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
I have seen several endocrinologist for high cortisol and other symptoms. My TSH was normal but my internist failed to see my T3 were low and causing my body havoc. He just kept saying my thyroid and everything was normal. I found Dr. Gude on a thyroid site and have been overjoyed with his care. Lots of blood work but felt like he was the only doctor in years digging to find out what was wrong with me. Staff is great and he has been the first doctor to find a pituitary dysfunction! Thankful!!!!!
in Washington, OK |
Absolutely worst experience ever. Starting with his staff that answers the phone Gatuhai.
I'm tired of so many blood test with no results mailed out and you never know what the results are until you go back.
in Oklahoma City, OK |
Dr. Gude is very thorough, especially with blood work. He looks for underlying causes rather than treating symptoms alone. I went a very long time un-diagnosed and thus untreated/sub-treated under other Endocrinologists. After one year with Dr. Gude he properly diagnosed me and thus I am finally being properly treated! The average appt. wait time is 30-45 min. and I have waited an hour+ before, but given my results I prefer a longer wait time over subpar care anyday. He is worth the wait!
Have you seen Dr. Modhi N. Gude, MD?
Are you Dr. Modhi N. Gude, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

• Thyroiditis
  • Vitamin D Deficiency

• Dual-Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) Scan
  • Thyroid Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Andhra Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences

Andhra University

Completed in 1973

Va Mc Mt Sinai School Med

Completed in 1981

Dr. Gude has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gude does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gude and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Gude's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
  • Board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology and Internal Medicine
  • Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Gude

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Gude's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
31 – 45 minutes

Experience with Dr. Gude

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients