Dr. Mitchell Roefe, MD

Dr. Mitchell Roefe, MD

Psychiatry  ·
Dr. Mitchell Roefe, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine Univeristy Of Western Ontario in 1981 and specializes in psychiatry.

10752 N 89th Pl Ste 208

Scottsdale, AZ 85260

• Value Options

Learn about Dr. Roefe

See how frequently Dr. Roefe performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Dr. Roefe's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Roefe "Patient participation in their healthcare options can improve the outcome of treatment  . I believe that the best decisions follow a careful evaluation, a discussion of my diagnostic impression and offering treatment options that have been shown to be helpful. An inquiry is made to answer any remaining questions and patients will often leave the office with directions that are written specifically for them . Patients are aware that they can readily reach me and are relieved that calls are returned quickly . "

• Psychiatry

Dr. Roefe does not have any board certifications listed.

• Medication Management
  • Psychiatric Evaluation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Schulich School Of Medicine Univeristy Of Western Ontario
    Medical School | Graduated 1981
  • Mount Sinai Hospital Toronto Ontario
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1982
  • University Of Toronto Psychiatry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Roefe has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Roefe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Roefe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Roefe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Roefe's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Roefe to family and friends

Dr. Roefe's Performance

GOOD

GOOD

I have been seeing Dr. Roefe since 2001. He is wonderful! I flew my Mom in from OR to see him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dale was who I spoke to. while booking asked if I was disabled (maybe this is a normal ? ) but then said they don’t accept patients with disabilities and asked the nature of my disability because the doctor would want to know before seeing me) I then said I had lung issues among many other physical...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Shocked! After over a year as a patient (6 appointments) Dr. Roefe's admin, Dale, berated me for a 60 day past due billing of $90. I only learned of this when I called for a 90 day med check. After paying, Dale scolded me and stated I was no longer welcomed as a patient (but would see me one last...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
If I could leave 0 stars I would. Again as in past reviews Dale the front desk person is totally obnoxious and hangs up on me. He also vents his ultra liberal views in front of patients and commands patients to sit like a dog. This man is very insulting and should have been fired long ago. The Dr...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr Roefe has always shown the greatest concern for all of my needs. I can talk to him comfortably about anything without hesitation or judgement.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1