Urology  |
Dr. Mitchell Moskowitz, MD
Dr. Mitchell Moskowitz, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Moskowitz is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - White Rock, North Central Surgical Center and Medical City Dallas and Medical City Children's Hospital.

7777 Forest Ln Ste A230

Dallas, TX 75230

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Moskowitz

See how frequently Dr. Moskowitz performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
Urinary Disorders
Enlarged Prostate (BPH)

Dr. Moskowitz's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Semen (Hematospermia)
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Infection
  • Kidney Infection, Chronic
  • Kidney Stone Pain (Renal Colic)
  • Kidney Stones
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Penile Cancer
  • Peyronie's Disease
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse

• Prostate Removal
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Vaginal Surgery

• State University Of New York-Stony Brook Scl.-Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
    Internship Hospital | Completed
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Moskowitz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Moskowitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Moskowitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Moskowitz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Moskowitz to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Moskowitz's Performance
in Dallas, TX |
The doctor was very good at explaining each procedure that was to be done and clear in instructions for the patient. They are flexible with appointment scheduling. The office is very efficient and does not make you wait long to be seen. The ladies who receive the patients and nurse staff are all very friendly and professional. The only improvement I would suggest is if they could have staff member that speaks Spanish.
Thank you Tomas for your review. We love hearing positive feedback from our patients. However, we do have Spanish speaking employees throughout our office. Unfortunately, Dr. Moskowitz's direct staff does not. Please do not hesitate to ask anyone for Spanish translation at your next visit and/or on the telephone. Thank you, Brian
While the office and staff are wonderful, Dr Moskowitz is unfriendly, unhelpful and unconcerned. As a cash patient I was shuffled through, paid for duplicate tests and still dismissed with no diagnosis or even avenue of pursuit. As a retired physician myself, his care was completely substandard and lacking in empathy, explanation and interest. Very disappointing.
in Plano, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Moskowitz for nearly 20 years now and can not imagine working through the kidney stone and prostate related challenges I have experienced during that time without him. He is a very talented and professional doctor while also being approachable and down to earth. He lays out options and discusses them with you to arrive and the best, mutually agreed upon next steps. His staff and support personnel are also terrific and I now consider a few of them as friends!
in Texas |
I've been seeing Dr. Moskowitz for many years, pre and post prostate cancer diagnosis. Wait times has improved tremendously. That would be my only complaint. 16-30 is accurate, glad to see the office has improved upon this. Used to be at least 30 to 45 minutes His assistant Brian is top notch also. He has been with him many years.
in Parker, TX |
I received an appointment at the last minute with the help of Shannon. As usual Brian and Dr Moskowitz were on top of it all, very efficient and the fact that I had to wait 30 minutes was inconsequential since I was a last minute appointment. Excellent medical care with matching administrative efficiency. I like the portal Tim J Taylor
in Dallas, TX |
I have been a patient of Dr. Moskowitz for over 25 years and am extremely pleased with his professionalism and expertise. I would not consider anyone else as my Urologist. (Bladder and bone cancer patient)
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Moskowitz has the wonderful combination of excellent medical knowledge/skills and obvious genuine care for his patients.
in Desoto, TX |
Excellent. Waiting period is great. The doctor and staff really care about what you are going thru. And you are greated every time as if you are the only patient. Shout out to the office staff.
in Dallas, TX |
Knowledgable, great bedside manner, and prompt. Dr. Moskowitz has been very in tune with my medical condition and I am very comfortable with his approach. His nurse, Brian is excellent as well.
Great
in Corsicana, TX |
Dr. Moskowitz is the best. He takes his time with me, answers all of the questions, and he very professional, as is his staff. On a scale of 1 to 10, they are a 15. Thanks so much everyone!!!!!
in Wylie, Tx |
I was successfully treated for prostate cancer by Dr. Moskowitz. He is knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Follow ups to treatment have been excellent.
Little Elm, TX |
I have been seeing Dr. Moskowitz for a couple of years. He has worked diligently with me on solutions to my issues, and we have successfully dealt with them. I find him knowledgeable and professional to the highest degree. I have total trust in him for my care.
Desoto, TX |
Dr. Mitchell has been a great specialist and significantly help me manage my health concerns. I'm confident in his ability and committed to our health relations.
in Palmer, TX |
Been seeing Dr Moskowitz for 20 years and would recommend him to anyone looking for a urologist. 9 years ago he discovered I had bladder cancer and can't imagine going through this with another Dr. He called my wife that day and explained everything to her and calmed her down. I had surgery a week later and it has not returned. Still go for regular check ups and he told me years ago " you keep coming to see me for checkups and we will grow old together" Brian his nurse is also best of the best!!
in Caddo Mills, Texas |
Dr. Moskowitz has always taken the time to explain his findings. His manner is always pleasant and out going. I have been a patient for several and will continue to see him for my ailments.
in Weatherford, TX |
I have been with Dr. Moskowitz for over 15 years, never had a problem. He will take his time with you and explain in detail. I had prostate cancer, he cured it. Just a nice Super Dr. I would recommend him to anyone. He needs 5 stars not 3.
in Dallas, TX |
Doctor made the visit comfortable and spent plenty of time with me....unfortunately he has a lady in his office Gracie who doesn't have his same work ethic or customer service approach. I wont be returning to this office.
in The Colony, TX |
The office is professional and the doctor was helpful and answered all of my questions.
in Plano, TX |
Nice doc and nurse but his office staff at the Greenville Ave location makes them impossible to recommend. I waited @ a month for them to get it together on a prescription and pre-authorization from my insurance. When the sample he gave me was about to run out, I started calling. Left 5 messages for the office manager & never got a call back. After I finally got a live person, the script was denied. I had to call the insurance company to find out. 6 days after the fact & no call from office
Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Moskowitz, MD?

Visit Dr. Moskowitz