Dr. Mitchell Kaye, MD

Dr. Mitchell Kaye, MD

Urology | Male | 55 years old

Dr. Kaye specializes in Urology and practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Kaye? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Kaye's Experience

See how Dr. Kaye's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kaye

Dr. Kaye accepts 4 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Kaye has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Kaye's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaye to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Kaye
Dr. Kaye's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (59)
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have been his patient for years and always get the best care.
Chandler, AZ |
I have suffered with ED for the last 5 years. Right after my first appointment, I knew I picked the right doctor to see. He was direct yet very friendly. I am looking forward to starting my treatment plan and end my embarrassing problem.
Phoenix, AZ |
Excellent Care with this Doctor. I have been seeing him for years and continue to have the best experience with him.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I have suffered from chronic pain and infections in my pelvic area over two years.I also suffer from underlying, incurable chronic lung disease.I have been to other urologists but none have been willing to help me.Dr.Kaye is a kind and considerate man.His practice is state of art; allowing him to perform 3 treatments in his office using a vaginal laser and this alone has improved the health of my vaginal tissues helping to decrease my pain and stop urinary tract infections. His staff is awesome.
Tempe, AZ |
My mother has suffered from incontinence for a while now and I made her an appointment to see Dr. Kaye. He was a very pleasant man and excellent physician. He took the time to make sure she was comfortable and understood the treatment plan.
Mesa, AZ |
Very Caring Doctor. Took time to make sure all questions were answered before surgery. He called my wife right after the procedure and gave her an update. Would recommend him to everyone.
Phoenix, AZ |
I would recommend Dr. Kaye. I've had on-going UTI's for the last couple months. During my first visit he made sure he answered all my questions and concerns. His office was very accommodating. I will continue seeing him for any future UTI issues.
Mesa, AZ |
I went in for to see Dr. Kaye for incontinence issues. He made sure I understood my sling procedure. I even called him before my procedure bc I had more questions and he made sure I went into surgery knowing everything. I am very happy with my after care as well. He kept my family informed and personally called to follow up.
Phx, AZ |
Dr. Kaye treated me in the hospital. He was very kind and friendly. I feel to have had him on staff. I found a new urologist.
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Kaye is a highly qualified doctor who stays up to date with current urology practices and trends. He is very knowledgeable and dedicated to his patients. He takes time to listen to your symptoms and concerns and makes it a priority to resolve your medical issues.
scottsdale,az |
I have felt like my urologists in the past were upset with me and my constant IC pain. I finally found a practice that is helpful and compassionate to my constant pain. Dr. Kaye has gone above and beyond working with me and providing options.
Phoenix, AZ |
I was struggling with an embarrassing issue and Dr. Kaye made me feel very comfortable and at ease. He's funny and relaxed. Made the situation easier for me. I would recommend him without a doubt.
Scottsdale, AZ |
I have a history of Kidney Stones, I was able to get in and get surgery done that worked with my schedule.
Mesa, AZ |
I was referred to Dr. Kaye by a client who has gone to him for years. His office is in a great central location and i was able to get in quickly. He's an excellant doctor
Phx, AZ |
My experience could not have been better! I have been to dozens of urologist and none had better medical expertise, knowledge, professionalism or bedside manners. I truly appreciate everything Dr. Kaye has done for me!
Mesa, AZ |
I had surgery with Dr. Kaye last month for Kidney Stones. He's a great doctor. I feel great and am confident with the Doctor that i chose to go to.He is very professional and gets to the point.
phoenix, az |
Dr Kaye was recommended to me by a friend and he was able to get me in for an appointment very quickly.
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Kaye really took the time to explain everything to me and made me feel very comfortable.
Scottsdale, AZ |
I hadn’t been seen in quite some time but Dr. Kaye remembered me when I came in for an emergency situation. I was scheduled for surgery at the hospital for the same week. Super pleased.
Azalea, OR |
Dr. Kaye was just okay, had issues he did not handle well. The office and office manager are horrible. I have left 7 messages with their billing department about a question on my bill, 6 weeks later still no return call. Why would an office not return calls??? The Office Manager should be fired she is to busy to take calls also. I will never go back and will never refer anyone to them.
Phoenix, AZ |
Office is rude and unprofessional. I left before I saw the doctor as it was over an hour wait and no ETA before I was to be seen. The front of the office was a MESS!!
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Kaye was great. Besides that, everything else was a mess. Waited over an hour for the initial consultation. The main office lady is completely rude and Very unprofessional. We couldn't even understand her on my voicemail. The surgery room was a total disaster with over-flowing garbage and trash on the floor. Reminded me of something you might see at an old Planned Parenthood. Just wrong.
in Prescott, Arizona |
Dr. Kaye is very good. From the biopsy through the surgery he was professional and made the experience as easy and comfortable as possible.
in Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Kaye had a great personality! He was friendly and straight to the point. I scheduled surgery the same day and my recovery time was just as explained at my appointment. I will recommend Dr. Kaye due to his confidence and ability! The office does seem very busy but I did over hear several patients indicating they were worked in the same day. I'm ok with a busy office if it means I will be able to get worked in the same day if needed
in Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr. Kaye is an excellent surgeon who is direct and confident. His practice is busy but I kept my initial appointment because multiple friends referred me. I did find the 30 minute wait was worth the quality of the visit. I had my kidney stones removed and healed quickly. No complaints - I found wait times to be typical of most specialist offices.
Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Kaye, MD?
Are you Dr. Kaye?

Dr. Kaye's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
  •  Board certified in Urology
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Kaye has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kaye's Board Certifications

• Urology

• Bladder Atony
  • Bladder Cancer
  • Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureterovesical Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Hydronephrosis
  • Interstitial Cystitis
  • Kidney Cancer
  • Kidney Disease
  • Kidney Stones
  • Male Infertility
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Urethral Stricture
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
  • Vesicoureteral Reflux
  • Yeast Infections

GEORGETOWN UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1987

Cleveland Clinic Foundation

Completed in 1993

Dr. Kaye does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaye and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Lithotripsy
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Orchiectomy
  • Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
  • Penile Implants
  • Prostate Removal
  • Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance
  • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Vasectomy Reversal
  • Wound Repair

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.