Dr. Mitchell Kaye, MD

Urology | Male

Dr. Mitchell Kaye, MD

Dr. Mitchell Kaye, MD is an urology doctor who practices in Scottsdale, AZ. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Kaye is affiliated with HonorHealth Scottsdale Thompson Peak Medical Center, HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center and HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Kaye's Experience

See how Dr. Kaye's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kaye

Dr. Kaye accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Kaye is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Kaye has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kaye's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kaye to family and friends
    3.0
    Dr. Kaye's Performance
    Scottsdale, Az. |
    It is. Very difficult to reach this office by phone. The wait on hold is usually about 5-15 minute wait and then another much too long wait while they transfer you to the appointment desk. Then, another long wait on hold. There must be just one person answering for all the doctors.
    Mesa, AZ |
    Dr. Kaye listened carefully to my situation and responded with knowledgeable explanations for the condition. I am grateful for his services and only wish I would of found him sooner.
    Scottsdale, AZ |
    Very astute ! Completely changed the plan from another urologist for my infections. Uses herbs and supplements with my prescription meds. Have not had an infection for almost 1 year! Very glad I switched. His assistant is very helpful and friendly.
    Mesa, AZ |
    I was treated by this doctor for stones. I couldn't of picked a better choice. He was quick, direct, and made sure I understood every step.
    Scottsdale, AZ |
    Brought my mother in for urinary incontinence. The last year it has really progressed and Dr. Kaye has been a miracle worker. She is finally back to normal!
    in Mesa, AZ |
    I had my Vasectomy done by Dr. Kaye. He made the process easy and comfortable. I only wish I did it years ago verses waiting. Hes the doctor to go to.
    Phoenix, AZ |
    I have one hundred percent confidence in Dr. Kaye.
    Phoenix, AZ |
    I recently went to see Dr. Kaye for prostate issues. For such a sensitive topic he made me feel very comfortable and at ease.
    in Scottsdale, AZ |
    STAY AWAY FROM THIS QUACK. SAVE YOURSELF. My husband had severe prostate pain for months that he did nothing about. Finally, a biopsy was performed and it came back positive for cancer. The doctor didn't have the decency to call himself. Wait 2 weeks for a follow up appt. He wants to remove prostate. Sends husband for an ultrasound to make sure it hasn't spread. Tells husband it hasn't spread. Scheduled surgery and reschedules it because surgery asst quit. Second opinion - CANCER HAD SPREAD
    in Scottsdale, AZ |
    If you like chaos and endless waiting only to get a quick, three-minute brush-off, Dr. Kaye is your guy. If your idea of a medical appointment is three minutes spent booking more appointments, he's your guy. If watching a doctor talk into his recorder instead of to you is your idea of professionalism, he's your guy. The office is a circus, so show up an hour late and you'll be fine. He also bills for appointments which never take place, so that's something to do later on.
    Scottsdale |
    I had a great recent experience with Dr. Kaye. He's the best!!
    Phoenix, AZ |
    Every appointment felt rushed, and his decision making process was concerning. I'm even in the medical profession, and did not feel comfortable with it. Also, when the billing department called to say I had an outstanding bill, and I tried calling 3 times to pay it (only $50), and left three voicemails. When I finally got a hold of them on the 4th try, they had already sent it into collections. No call back, no warning. Very unprofessional.
    in Phoenix, AZ |
    I have suffered from chronic pain and infections in my pelvic area over two years.I also suffer from underlying, incurable chronic lung disease.I have been to other urologists but none have been willing to help me.Dr.Kaye is a kind and considerate man.His practice is state of art; allowing him to perform 3 treatments in his office using a vaginal laser and this alone has improved the health of my vaginal tissues helping to decrease my pain and stop urinary tract infections. His staff is awesome.
    Mesa, AZ |
    Very Caring Doctor. Took time to make sure all questions were answered before surgery. He called my wife right after the procedure and gave her an update. Would recommend him to everyone.
    Phoenix, AZ |
    I would recommend Dr. Kaye. I've had on-going UTI's for the last couple months. During my first visit he made sure he answered all my questions and concerns. His office was very accommodating. I will continue seeing him for any future UTI issues.
    Mesa, AZ |
    I went in for to see Dr. Kaye for incontinence issues. He made sure I understood my sling procedure. I even called him before my procedure bc I had more questions and he made sure I went into surgery knowing everything. I am very happy with my after care as well. He kept my family informed and personally called to follow up.
    Phx, AZ |
    Dr. Kaye treated me in the hospital. He was very kind and friendly. I feel to have had him on staff. I found a new urologist.
    Phoenix, AZ |
    Dr. Kaye is a highly qualified doctor who stays up to date with current urology practices and trends. He is very knowledgeable and dedicated to his patients. He takes time to listen to your symptoms and concerns and makes it a priority to resolve your medical issues.
    scottsdale,az |
    I have felt like my urologists in the past were upset with me and my constant IC pain. I finally found a practice that is helpful and compassionate to my constant pain. Dr. Kaye has gone above and beyond working with me and providing options.
    Phoenix, AZ |
    I was struggling with an embarrassing issue and Dr. Kaye made me feel very comfortable and at ease. He's funny and relaxed. Made the situation easier for me. I would recommend him without a doubt.
    Scottsdale, AZ |
    I have a history of Kidney Stones, I was able to get in and get surgery done that worked with my schedule.
    Mesa, AZ |
    I was referred to Dr. Kaye by a client who has gone to him for years. His office is in a great central location and i was able to get in quickly. He's an excellant doctor
    Mesa, AZ |
    I had surgery with Dr. Kaye last month for Kidney Stones. He's a great doctor. I feel great and am confident with the Doctor that i chose to go to.He is very professional and gets to the point.
    phoenix, az |
    Dr Kaye was recommended to me by a friend and he was able to get me in for an appointment very quickly.
    Phoenix, AZ |
    Dr. Kaye really took the time to explain everything to me and made me feel very comfortable.
    Scottsdale, AZ |
    I hadn’t been seen in quite some time but Dr. Kaye remembered me when I came in for an emergency situation. I was scheduled for surgery at the hospital for the same week. Super pleased.
    Azalea, OR |
    Dr. Kaye was just okay, had issues he did not handle well. The office and office manager are horrible. I have left 7 messages with their billing department about a question on my bill, 6 weeks later still no return call. Why would an office not return calls??? The Office Manager should be fired she is to busy to take calls also. I will never go back and will never refer anyone to them.
    Phoenix, AZ |
    Office is rude and unprofessional. I left before I saw the doctor as it was over an hour wait and no ETA before I was to be seen. The front of the office was a MESS!!
    in Scottsdale, AZ |
    Dr. Kaye was great. Besides that, everything else was a mess. Waited over an hour for the initial consultation. The main office lady is completely rude and Very unprofessional. We couldn't even understand her on my voicemail. The surgery room was a total disaster with over-flowing garbage and trash on the floor. Reminded me of something you might see at an old Planned Parenthood. Just wrong.
    in Prescott, Arizona |
    Dr. Kaye is very good. From the biopsy through the surgery he was professional and made the experience as easy and comfortable as possible.
    in Tempe, AZ |
    Dr. Kaye had a great personality! He was friendly and straight to the point. I scheduled surgery the same day and my recovery time was just as explained at my appointment. I will recommend Dr. Kaye due to his confidence and ability! The office does seem very busy but I did over hear several patients indicating they were worked in the same day. I'm ok with a busy office if it means I will be able to get worked in the same day if needed
    in Scottsdale, AZ |
    Dr. Kaye is an excellent surgeon who is direct and confident. His practice is busy but I kept my initial appointment because multiple friends referred me. I did find the 30 minute wait was worth the quality of the visit. I had my kidney stones removed and healed quickly. No complaints - I found wait times to be typical of most specialist offices.
    Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Kaye, MD?
    Are you Dr. Kaye?

Dr. Kaye's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Urology
    •  Board certified in Urology
    •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Kaye has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Kaye's Board Certifications

• Urology

• Bladder Atony
    • Bladder Cancer
    • Bladder Diseases
    • Bladder Diverticulum
    • Bladder Infection
    • Bladder Stones
    • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
    • Chronic Kidney Diseases
    • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
    • Congenital Obstruction of Ureterovesical Junction
    • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
    • End-Stage Renal Disease
    • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
    • Erectile Dysfunction
    • Genitourinary Tract Infections in Pregnancy
    • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
    • Hydronephrosis
    • Interstitial Cystitis
    • Kidney Cancer
    • Kidney Disease
    • Kidney Stones
    • Male Infertility
    • Neurogenic Bladder
    • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
    • Overactive Bladder
    • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
    • Prostate Cancer
    • Prostatitis
    • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
    • Sleep Disorders
    • Urethral Stricture
    • Urinary Disorders
    • Urinary Incontinence
    • Urinary Stones
    • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
    • Vaginal and Pelvic Prolapse
    • Vesicoureteral Reflux
    • Yeast Infections

GEORGETOWN UNIV SCH OF MED

Graduated in 1987

Cleveland Clinic Foundation

Completed in 1993

Dr. Kaye does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kaye and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Urology

• Lithotripsy
    • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
    • Orchiectomy
    • Partial Nephrectomy With Robotic Assistance
    • Pelvic Exenteration (For: Gynecologic, Urinary, or Colorectal Malignancy)
    • Penile Implants
    • Prostate Removal
    • Prostatectomy With Robotic Assistance
    • Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
    • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
    • Urethral Dilation
    • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
    • Uroflowmetry