Family Medicine  |
Dr. Mitchell Gold, MD
Dr. Mitchell Gold, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Chandler, AZ. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 41 years.

Comprehensive Family Care

1343 N Alma School Rd Ste 160

Chandler, AZ 85224

Learn about Dr. Gold

Dr. Gold's Experience

Dr. Gold's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Gold does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Temple University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1976

Dr. Gold has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gold has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dr. Gold does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gold and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gold's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gold to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Gold's Performance
in Chandler, AZ |
My mom took me out of school to see this doctor for my pain in my ankle. After seeing the nurse she was going to run a test on my leg. Me and my mom and baby waited over 2 hour . I asked my mom to please tell them to come back my mom did several times but they was eating lunch. My mom said we will find a dr that cares so we left. Never bring your kids there. I am still hurt. i am not an adult but my thoughts count to.
in Chandler, AZ |
I took my 10 daughter to her first app. This year her smart balance board caught on fire w her on it , leaving my little one w 5 broken bones and her ankle growth plate shattered. Still can not walking normal . Long story we arrived at 11: 20 am for a 11:30 appointment. We stayed in that room until 1:42 pm. My 3 year old that is autistic was w us. He was climbing the walls. I asked 4x if anyone was going to the test to see if my little one is having blood flow in her damaged leg. No one Ever cam
Chandler, AZ |
He was one of the most unfriendly doctors I've ever met. The medical practice itself is basically a disaster because it's uncoordinated and employs people who don't respect patients.
After finding that Dr. Gold runs the East Valley medical, I am writing this to let you know about the severe incompetence of your staff that handles prior authorizations and the fact that your facility had the worst communication system for a doctors office that I have seen. There is no way for specific doctor or their Medical assistants to receive voice mail from the actual patient . When your phone system is down all communications with all facilities, doctors and authorization is cut.
Scottsdale, AZ |
Dr Gold has tradionally been very good when you can see him. Problem is that he is always so busy that it's impossible to get an appointment when you need one. Recently I've had an ultrasound done to determine cancer or a tumor and his office has had the results for 3 days without anybody calling to provide results. His office just continues to tell me (after being on hold for 30 mnutes) they will send a message and expect hear back in 24-48 hours, that was 72 hours ago.
Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Gold, MD?
Are you Dr. Gold?

See our Family Medicine Specialist at Dignity Health - Chandler Regional Medical Center

Visit Dr. Gold