Dr. Mitchell Fremling, MD

Dr. Mitchell Fremling, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. Mitchell Fremling, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Broomfield, CO. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Fremling is affiliated with North Suburban Medical Center.

Dr. Fremling's Experience

See how Dr. Fremling's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fremling

Dr. Fremling accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fremling has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fremling's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fremling to family and friends
    Dr. Fremling's Performance
    in Littleton, CO |
    I've been very impressed with my treatment. The office staff is very pleasant to deal with. The speed with which my problem was handled has been such a blessing and very impressive. Dr Fremling seems knowledgeable. He patiently and with humor answered all my questions. I have been very pleased.
    in Denver, CO |
    Dr. Fremling explained why and what needed to be done to take the severe pain away in both my hands. This surgery was a smooth one, after a week the pain was almost gone. Thanks for everything.
    in Westminster, CO |
    I would recommend anyone i care for to this doctor, he is a caring excellent provider, and Good listener.
    in Thornton, CO |
    I have arthritis in my hands. Dr Fremling has replaced or fused severe joints successfully. I plan to continue to see Dr Fremling for any additional problems. He is skilled at what he does, knowledgeable, and has a sense of humor. Dr Fremling also removed a cancerous lesion from my face and left no scar! I have recommended him to 2 of my friends.
    in Denver, CO |
    The streamlined process from first appointment to post-surgery follow up was outstanding. Great job. Knowledgeable; good client interaction. Talented surgeon - a good experience.
    in Brighton, CO |
    Dr Fremling and staff worked to squeeze me into surgery during a busy time of year, for this reason alone i thank the team. I am very happy with my surgery and the outcome!
    in Denver, CO |
    Dr Fremling was able to repair in one surgery what we though would take two. Thank you so much! I can write again!
    in Denver, CO |
    Dr Fremling comes highly recommended. He maintains a professional, no nonsense demeanor. I could not have had a better outcome with my bilateral carpal tunnel release surgery. As a RN, I appreciate his professional expertise and his skills as an excellent surgeon.
    Great!
    in Denver, CO |
    very pleased with Dr Fremling and his staff. My results were/are amazing, very pleased. I have and will continue to refer people to see Dr. Fremling.
    Total professional!
    in Denver, CO |
    Excellent. Would highly recommend.
    in Denver, CO |
    He has helped me on both hands and have had no problems. Great service.
    in Broomfield, CO |
    I had two hand surgeries a month apart in Dec 2015 for severe carpal tunnel syndrome. Dr. Fremling was a fabulous surgeon and my recovery has been smooth and complete. My quality of life has improved from someone barely being able to write or use my hands to being normal again and using both hands with zero pain. I give Dr. Fremling a 5/5 star rating and couldn't be more pleased. He has improved my life beyond words. I'm so gratefu lto have been able to have such a talented surgeon.
    in Arvada, CO |
    Very professional. I felt confident in him and very pleased after surgery. -Patricia F.
    in Long Beach |
    Dr. Fremling was extremely callous and rude about my condition. He had the gaul to say it could be cancer but who knows without showing any concern or detailing an action plan for my condition. This, in my opinion, is terrible beside manner. In addition, his staff is completely unprofessional and just as rude as he is. Also, I was in Los Angeles for major surgery for Bell's Palsy and was not home to receive the first statement. The second statement included a 35% surcharge!
    Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Fremling, MD?
    Are you Dr. Fremling?

Dr. Fremling's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Hand Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Fremling has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fremling's Board Certifications

• Hand Surgery
    • Plastic Surgery

• Gynecomastia
    • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

Washington University School of Medicine

Graduated in 1990

Barnes Hosp/wash University School Med

Completed in 1993

Washington University School of Medicine
      Loma Linda University

Dr. Fremling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fremling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery