Family Medicine  |
Dr. Mitchell Chasin, MD
Dr. Mitchell Chasin, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Martinsville, NJ. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years.

1924 Washington Valley Rd

Martinsville, NJ 08836

Learn about Dr. Chasin

Our philosophy at Reflections is to restore balance and harmony to your facial features, enhance your natural attributes and reverse signs of sun damage and aging, all in a naturally appearing fashion. This is obtained through a choice of procedures from the most conservative, to the most comprehensive. Our patients experience heightened self perception and greater self-esteem which translates into better relationships, increased productivity and an enhanced sense of well-being.

Dr. Chasin's Experience

Dr. Chasin's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Laser Tattoo Removal
  • Liposuction
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Smoothbeam® Diode Laser

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• SUNY Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Overlook Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • Overlook Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Chasin has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Chasin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chasin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chasin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chasin to family and friends
Dr. Chasin's Performance
in Montclair, NJ |
I trust Dr. Chasin because he always explains what he will be doing and is honest about the results.
in Montclair, NJ |
Dr. Chasin and his staff are extremely knowledgeable and professional. I travel out of my way to go to this location because the environment is much cleaner and welcoming than other spas I've been to. Top notch customer service. Highly recommend.
in Westfield, NJ |
Dr. Chasin is a jewel of a doctor. He is professional, skilled and honest. I have seen his over the last two years after a friend, who is very selective recommended him to me. I see him for fillers and botox. He approaches cosmetic treatments conservatively and it always look natural. His office staff is friendly, helpful, patient and always welcoming. You are in good hands with Dr. Chasin.
Morristown, NJ |
I've been a patient of Dr. Chasin for a few years now. He is kind, thorough and very knowledgeable about procedures. My skin has a lot of pigment and through a series of mild non invasive treatments, my spots have nearly faded. I am completely happy with the results.
It was my first visit to Dr. Chasin. He is very knowledgeable. He listened my concerns and answered very well. He was so gentle. My Botox experience with Dr. Chasin was painless!! I am so happy to visit him.
Dr. Chasin is an excellent doctor. I feel very comfortable and satisfied with the results after my appointment. You will love him!!
Annandale, NJ |
I will admit that I was nervous and hesitant about going through with a cosmetic procedure. After meeting Dr.Chasin I found him to be a warm kind and honest. He listened to all of my concerns and questions about what procedure would be the best for my individual needs. This speaks volumes in terms of his professionalism and care for his patients. I was extremely pleased with the results of my botox and filler treatments. The best part is its so natural looking but definitely an improvement.
Cranford, NJ |
I've been to Dr. Chasin twice now and am so pleased with his expertise, patience with all my questions, and professionalism; but most importantly am thrilled with the results he gives me. He knows exactly where to inject for the best results for my face, not a general approach.
in Jersey City, NJ |
Dr. Chasin is one of the best doctor. I'm so happy that my sister in law recommended him. I've been going to him for the past few months now for the laser treatment and I must say he's amazing.
in New Jersey |
Dr. Chasin is excellent at determining exactly what a patient needs to achieve the results they want. He explains all procedures in great detail, his staff is pleasant and his facility immaculately clean and evokes a relaxing feeling. The costs of procedures are reasonable and they will work with you if you are on a budget without comprimising results. If you are interested in any cosmetic procedure, dermal fillers specifically I highly recommend you see Dr. Chasin for a consultation!
in Jersey City, NJ |
I have been to Dr. Chasi for past 2 years now. He is amazing and I wouldn't go to anyone else for laser.
Bronx, NY |
He knows what he's doing and is very particular. I Wouldn't trust anyone else with my injections.
in Long Valley, NJ |
On time, friendly, puts you at ease, knows his stuff!
I have been going to Dr. Chasin for years! He is amazing and I wouldn't got to anyone else for Botox, Filler, and Laser resurfacing. He believes in a natural look and makes your feel comfortable while performing procedures. The Reflections Center is not only a beautiful place, the staff is warm and friendly. The best in NJ!
Livingston, NJ |
I have been going to Reflections for years for "subtle maintenance" and could not be happier with the results. Through well-paced - and well-placed - fillers and topical skin treatments, I've been able to stave off the aging process without surgery! Dr. Chasin is skillful, patient and caring and I highly recommend visiting his office for all of your aging and cosmetic concerns.
in Maplewood NJ |
I have been seeing Dr. Chasin for several years and am happy with my results. He is very upfront and frank with his opinions and suggestions. He is down to earth and spends time discussing any concerns I'm having and giving his professional feedback. I appreciate that his approach is conservative. I always leave the office looking like myself-only better!
in Mendham, NJ |
I have seen Dr. Chasin several times. I am always very nervous about doing anything cosmetic and I totally trust Dr. Chasin to take a conservative approach and will not suggest a procedure that does not make sense. I recently had a second volume treatment after two years and I am thrilled with the results.
in Bayonne, NJ |
I am a medical sales rep with exposure to many physicians in New Jersey doing aesthetics and surgical procedures. I can honestly say that no one compares to Dr. Chasin or Reflections. I started treating at Reflections in my late 30's and today at 51, I do not look a day older then when I started treating. In fact, I look better! Dr. Chasin is dedicated to each and every patient delivering comprehensive results. He is a pioneer in performing the most advanced treatment and procedures in the in
in Belleville, NJ |
i was very nervous about having fillers for the first time (cheeks) --- i was pleased with the staff being so sweet, and happy with the conservative approach dr. chasin has to achieving our goals with the treatment. it is day 1 and so far so good! he is honest and addressed all of my concerns without hesitation. thank you <3 !
in Springfield, NJ |
Dr. Chasin is a wonderful expert in his field. His bedside manner is kind, gentle and informative. His knowledge of a variety of non invasive procedures are sure to target any problem area. His prices are affordable. Scheduling an appointment is easy and I have always gotten a date/time that works with my work schedule. He genuinely cares about his patients and knows how to put them at ease. He offers several non invasive procedures and is conservative in his approach to helping his patien
in Flanders, NJ |
I had laser lipo on my love handles. The recovery time we short and painless. After 3 months it looks as if I've never had love handles. I looked and felt much more confident at the beach this past summer. I would recommend Dr. Chasin to any of my family or friends considering a non invasive procedure.
West Orange, NJ |
I was very pleased with how long Dr. Chasin spent with me explaining the options for my procedure. He was very thorough and knowledgeable and I felt comfortable in the treatment that I chose.
in Plainfield, NJ |
I went for a Consultation with Dr. Chasin and within a few mins of talking to him I said to myself What a Wonderful Person he is, very patient, explained and answered all of my questions. I had a feeling that I would need more work then Lipo going in and I did, and he explain to me the reason why because I explained to him what my expectations were. I never felt rushed during my consultation. I know why he has FIVE STARS!!!!!
in Nutley, NJ |
I have been going to Dr Chasen for several years because of a recommendation from my friends. Since then I have referred several of my friends and they have all been satisfied. The staff is always friendly and courteous. I have had several of the skin treatments and have seen noticeable results.
in Bayonne, NJ |
I have been going to reflection for few months now. I go there for laser treatments and I'm satisfied with the services. I recommended to a lot of my friends and everyone loves it. Friendly staff and environment.
in Parsippany, NJ |
Reflections has a warm and very welcoming environment. The staff was very friendly and made me feel very comfortable immediately. Dr. Chasin is very professional and informative. I felt extremely comfortable with his recommendations and guidance. I am extremely happy with my results. I was referred by a friend and would recommend Reflections as well.
in Edgewater, NJ |
I have been going to see Dr. Chasin at Reflections for 17 years since he first opened. Every location is beautiful and the staff is always accommodating and friendly. Over the years I have strayed due to the pressure of online injection deals and discounts but always to return to Dr. Cha for his undeniable expertise and advice. Highly recommend! Lisa G
in Piscataway, NJ |
Dr. Chasin is an expert in his field and provides nothing but the best for his patients. Very knowledgable and extremely kind.
in Brooklyn, NY |
I've been going to Dr. Chasin for over 5 years. He is easy to talk to, takes enough time to discuss concerns and is conservative in his treatment suggestions. This results in looking like you, not a mannequin. I have complete trust in him and go out of my way to visit his office, even though there are many options closer to my home. I have numerous friends that I've brought to him with similar results. I highly recommend Dr. Chasin.
in Nj |
My experience at reflections was amazing! I had Botox and fraxel treatments. And I'm very pleased and will recommend reflections to all!
in Branchburg , NJ |
Dr Chasin calm demeanor and his vast knowledge really changed my self esteem and personal image. I have been a patient for a few years, have had slim lipo, botox, fillers and laser. I look and feel womderful. Dr Chasin is the most sincere warm hearted professional and his skill is unmatched by any other area Dr. My overall experience at Reflections was wonderful.
Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Chasin, MD?
Are you Dr. Chasin?