Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. Mitchell Brookstone, DDS
Dr. Mitchell Brookstone, DDS is a dentist who practices in Wantagh, NY. He is 55 years old.

1228 Wantagh Ave Ste 101

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Brookstone

Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Brookstone's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Dr. Brookstone is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Brookstone has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brookstone has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Brookstone does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brookstone and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brookstone's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brookstone to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Brookstone's Performance
Very unprofessional no bedside manor at all! No compassion for patients especially when he was told the patient has anxiety issues even said very mean things and would not calm her down before putting her out ! Never explained fully any of the recoup even procedure!! Never came to tell parent she was done totally ignored me!! I? could go on and on and the office staff is no better except for 2 woman sorry to say don’t know there names but feel sorry they work for such a unprofessional man
in Melville, NY |
Had a great experience at this office. It has been one week since I had my wisdom teeth removed, and just left after having my stiches removed. Both visits were great. He is a great great doctor, and really good at what he does. The surgery experience was easy, and my recovery was pretty good and quick.. Staff and doctor are great. Nobody wants surgery but this office was tops.
in Seaford, NY |
Went to Dr. Brookstone and he was just fabulous. The staff was nice and helpful with regards to my insurance and what I needed to do. The doctor made my surgery seem easy. He was so quick and it was over so fast. I went to sleep and it was one of the best doctor and doctor office experiences I have ever had. Go see him you will not be disappointed. Best Dr. I have ever had.
in Valley Stream, NY |
The Dentist was ok, the dental assistant was great, but the front desk staff needs to be replaced. I am a very friendly person, so I know it was not me. The front desk was very unfriendly and borderline rude. Would not Recomended to any enemies I have.
NY |
Personality of a doorknob. Arrogant, unfriendly, none communicative, oh and did I mention RUDE!
in Oakdale, NY |
Fast and efficient no prolbems excellent job
in Hempstead, NY |
I'm really happy I found Dr. Brookstone. He's a very good doctor and his staff is also very nice. He's straight forward; tell him what you're in for and he's ready to start working. I had 3 appointments with this doctor and all 3 I was put to sleep. I had all 4 wisdom teeth removed and a really had molar. Everyone went smooth. Very happy.
Hempstead, NY |
The dental hygienist was the best part of this appointment. I wish I had her name. The woman at the front desk was beyond rude. If you approach the window to someone who ignores you while she texts on her phone and barely raises her head only to say, Name? then you know what I mean. Dr. Brookstone was only slightly better. I asked him about a tooth, he looked at it, turned his head and continued writing. He didn't seem very interested in addressing my concerns. Glad I never have to return.
Syosset, NY |
Doctor is really good at what he does. He is knowledgeable, quick, painless, and really good. nobody wants to go to an oral surgeon, but this was one of the best doctors visits I ever had. The staff was nice and the office is busy. I highly recommend Dr. Brookstone. He is a master at his craft.
Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Brookstone, DDS?
Are you Dr. Brookstone?