Infectious Disease Medicine  |
Dr. Mitchell Blass, MD
Dr. Mitchell Blass, MD is an infectious disease medicine doctor who practices in Atlanta, GA. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Blass is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital and Northside Hospital.

5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 600

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Blass

Dr. Blass' Experience

Dr. Blass' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Infectious Disease Medicine
  • Board certified in Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine

This content was provided by Dr. Blass "All of our physicians are board certified ID specialists who strive to provide you and your family members the most professional, individualized, and up to date medical care in our field of expertise. Whether a patient is ill and confined to the hospital or an out-patient seeking consultation, the physicians at Georgia Infectious Diseases, PC will work with you as part of your team of physicians to identify potential infectious causes of your symptoms and to develop a treatment plan."

• Infectious Disease Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• AIDS
  • Cellulitis
  • Endocarditis
  • HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus)
  • Lyme Disease
  • Osteomyelitis
  • Pneumonia
  • Restless Leg Syndrome
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Tuberculosis

• International Travel Vaccination
  • Travel Vaccination
  • Vaccination
  • Wound Care and Management

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Emory University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Emory University
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Blass has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Blass does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Blass and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Blass' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Blass to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Blass' Performance
Tucker, GA |
This guy is the ultimate Sherlock Holmes. Passionate about his work, top of his game, and a great partner to inspire a person to get well...He's efficient, caring, positive and a true partner in health to his patient. He saved my life just in the nick of time. I would not be here today had I not been blessedly referred to him. I will be forever indebted to his skill and forever in awe of him as a person and doctor. This man has earned points in heaven for sure.
Hiram, GA |
By far the MOST intelligent and caring physician in Atlanta. Truly cares for each patient he comes into contact with and wants to help them. Exceptional bedside manner and will explain to the patient exactly what is going on with them to the extent that they can understand it. Highest recommendations!
in Powder Springs, GA |
He actually came to see me while I being treated in the hospital so I knew what was going on and what the next steps were. He shows his interest in and concern about his patients by staying in close communication with them.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Dr. Blass provides great patient care, however, Shanita or Cherita does not. My father has a out of network insurance with Dr. Blass, when the hospital called him insurance wasn't discussed. I called his office and got the biller Shanita who was rude and brash. I asked her what can be done about the bill and she gave me no options. I called back the next day and got a wonderful young lady named Kim also in billing. She explained the whole appeal process and got it paid, needed her from the start
in Atlanta, GA |
My mother became critically ill while hospitalized at Emory St. Josephs Hospital. Unfortunately, we had an surgeon who took a lax approach to my mothers care. Dr. Blass on the other hand saved my mother's life. What was most impressive was his communication with me and my family. As an only child and one who works full time, I could not always be there. Every day I received a personal call and update on my mother's condition. I highly recommend Dr. Blass. He is brilliant.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Dr. Blass is highly knowledgeable in the area of infectious disease. He was straightforward with me about the seriousness of my condition and the options I had for treatment.
Dr. Blass is very knowledgeable on treatment of infections, medications, and is highly personable. I feel confident trusting him with my care.
in Decatur, GA |
Dr Blass's practice is one of the most impressive I have encountered . The office is modern, and staff very efficient and responsive to patients which is not what you typically find at most practices. You sense it as soon as you step in the door Dr Blass is a extremely communicative and takes the time to discuss questions, explains things thoroughly and provides excellent care. I have never been unable to get his evaluation when I have a new or unexpected problem. Fantastic practice !
in Atlanta, GA |
I have been seeing Dr. Blass for many years. He is an incredible Doctor. He is brilliant and caring. He always answers all of my questions and concerns. His follow-up is excellent. I am alive because of Dr. Blass. I would recommend him to anyone needing an infectious disease specialist. He has changed my life in so many ways--- all for the better. His staff is wonderful, too!
Atlanta, GA |
Dr, Blass diagnosed a rare infection in my spinal cord. If not for his brilliance, I would not be able to walk today. He has stayed in touch with us for months making sure that there has been no reoccurrence. We were blessed to have met him.
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Blass not only saved my husband's life but was able to with care and love and his brilliance. His staff was superior in communication and only helped ensure I had updated information on his care and condition. I never had to wait for a call back and knew his staff cared as much as he did. He figured out what was wrong and treated him swiftly while considering my feelings as well. Dr. Blass is a gift to the Atlanta medical community. I am so thankful he chose Atlanta to practice.
Dr. Blass is an excellent Doctor, he works hard for his patients. His main goal is to ensure that his patients a well. Whenever I have an appointment I never have to wait in the waiting area more than 10 min which is definitely a plus, and the office staff is very helpful. I have not had a bad experience yet and I've been a patient of Dr. Blass's for 5 years.
in Atlanta, GA |
Wonderful experience. Super nice guy and great doctor. Recommended!
in Atlanta, GA |
I don't usually leave comments about my doctors but Dr. Blass and his staff was nothing short of wonderful today.
in Atlanta, GA |
I know Dr. Blass both as a patient and as a physician to whom I refer patients. He has taken the absolute best care of me through several bouts of pneumonia, and I have trusted him to care for my parents and my patients. He is thoughtful, caring and exceptional in every way, the doctor's doctor. I have never had any difficulty with his wonderful staff (in fact they are among the few who can draw my blood) or billing.
in Atlanta |
Dr. Blass is an amazing Doctors. He had taken so much time with me. He also explained everything to me so I could understand it. I asked a lot if questions and he was beyond patient. His staff is wonderful and so courtesies at all times. They were very helpful with all that I needed.
in Atlanta, GA |
Front desk staff is a total nightmare. They make decisions they are not qualified to make. Dr is losing patients due to his incompetent, extremely unprofessional staff.
Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Blass, MD?
Are you Dr. Blass?