Orthopedic Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Mitchel Robinson, MD
Dr. Mitchel Robinson, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Golden, CO. He has been practicing for 15 years. Dr. Robinson is affiliated with St. Anthony Hospital and St. Anthony North Hospital.

Golden Office*

660 Golden Ridge Rd Ste 250

Golden, CO 80401

Learn about Dr. Robinson

Dr. Robinson's Experience

Dr. Robinson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery

• Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus

• Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Block, Somatic
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Reverse Total Shoulder and Total Shoulder Replacement
  • Revision of Shoulder or Elbow Replacement
  • Rotator Cuff Surgery
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Southern California School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Department Of Orthopedics
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2008
  • Panorama Orthopedics and Spine Center, Pc
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2009

Dr. Robinson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Robinson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Robinson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Robinson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Robinson to family and friends
Dr. Robinson's Performance
in Georgetown, CO |
Dr.Robinson was personable and professional. I appreciate his friendliness and explanation for my condition. Would recommend him highly.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Mitchel was very nice to see and explained what was going on with my shoulder in easy to understand terms. The only thing that I would have liked is to not feel so rushed, however I was able to go back and get my questions answered before I left.
in Golden, CO |
I felt Dr. Robinson actually cared about me. He provided excellent care. Not only about my health but other aspects such as insurance and finances. I would highly recommend him to others. I was surprised about how they followed up with me after the surgery. Even receiving a call from him personally.
Denver, CO |
Dr. Robinson is a very professional and very personable doctor that explains things in ways that are easy to understand. His quality of care is second to none compared to other physicians that I have seen. I would highly recommend him to everyone that seeks orthopedic consult/treatment.
Denver, CO |
Professional and provided needed information, to make my decision. Much appreciated!!
in Lakewood, CO |
Dr. Robinson is always very polite, he is genuinely concerned and actively listens. He takes the time needed to answer questions. I have healed nicely from my surgery and had support throughout the entire process. I would recommend Dr. Robinson to anyone.
Golden, CO |
Fantastic information about my issue and what the recommended course of treatment was. Clear, concise and efficient.
in Littleton, CO |
When I went to Dr. Robinson I couldn't lift my right arm above my head due to unknown shoulder injury. X-Ray proved negative. He order MRI and light PT. Dr. Robinson clearly explained my injury using the MRI. Thankfully the injury was not as bad as I feared. Dr. Robinson took the time to accurately diagnose the condition and clearly explain the prognosis. Very professional and highly recommended from my Primary Dr. of 16 years.
in Lakewood, CO |
It is good to have young enthusiastic specialists at Panorama Orthopedics. He is taking a progressive approach by recommending rest and a brace for a diagnosed strained MCL. After 3 weeks he will review the progress and either request an MRI to further assess the injury or (hopefully) allow me to return to my summer activities.
Denver, CO |
He's the best. He really listens, and clearly explains the issues and treatments.
Denver, CO |
Dr . Robinson doesn't care. He met me, made a painfull shut that other tech did without any pain. Was in a huge hurry. Offered a surgery. I was in big pain waiting for other appointment. Asked my freinds who were doctors in Ukraine and they told me a lot of supprising things: Special food to eat; Special food not to eat.Iburprofen to take; Make other shut than Dr. Robinson did; Loose weight; Other helpfull advices. I told their " prescriptions" to Doctor and he recommended the same and SURGERY!
Denver, CO |
I have seen Dr. Robinson several times over the past couple of years. He has been very thorough in his exams and procedures. He took his time explaining my options and suggested against surgery. I feel Dr. Robinson has my best interests at heart.
in Denver, CO |
My son had knee surgery recently, and he was pretty devastated about it. Dr. Robinson always came in with a lot of compassion and understanding, and really took the time to explain exactly what was going on, what the next steps were, what to expect... he made a really bad situation bearable, and really explained things in a way my son could understand. We have 100% confidence in Dr. Robinson. Hopefully we will never need his service again, but would definitely return to him if we did.
Arvada, CO |
Without examining me, based only on my X-rays, Dr. Robinson told me my acute knee pain was "because of your arthritis." I have never had arthritis and my x-rays over the last 6 years, which he had access to, have shown no changes in joint narrowing. He was going to just give me cortisone and physical therapy. I had to request an MRI because the knee was not just painful but also unstable. It turns out, after seeing a different doctor, that I have a pretty large cartilage tear, not arthritis.
in Conifer, Colorado |
Dr. Robinson operated on my knee repairing a soccer injury as well as removing some old hardware from a surgery I from 20 years prior. He discovered the root of my hardware problem was a metal allergy that I never knew about! His work saved me from constant fear of pain (painful if anything touched this hardware.) Dr. Robinson also was incredibly friendly, smart and helpful. If I have more injuries there is no doubt I would go back to Dr. Robinson. He is the perfect doctor!
in Winter Park, CO |
He seems to be a nice young man, and probably is a good orthopedic surgeon, but, surprisingly (to me), he got quite annoyed (seemed almost angry) and impatient, when I asked him to explain specific details of my knee problem(s). He said (a bit sarcasticly), something like: Do you expect me to spend an hour explaining meniscus anatomy to you? There wasn't even a knee model in the exam room!! I, like a few other patients, felt like he wanted to get me in and out as quickly as possible.
Have you seen Dr. Mitchel Robinson, MD?
Are you Dr. Robinson?