Dr. Mital Patel, DPM

Podiatric SurgeryFemaleAge 46

Podiatric Surgery

Dr. Mital Patel, DPM is a Podiatric Surgery Specialist in Massapequa, NY and has over 20 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from NEW YORK COLLEGE OF PODIATRIC MEDICINE in 2003. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as North Shore University Hospital Syosset and Plainview Hospital. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Mital Patel, DPM

South Shore Podiatry

20 Hicksville Rd Ste 2 Massapequa, NY 11758

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Patel

Caring
Dr Patel is very caring and through. She has solved a number of my foot problems. A pleasure to work with. The front desk staff is very friendly and accommodating.
Brian – Mar 09, 2023
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mital Patel, DPM?
I have to say; this practice is amazing. From making my very first phone call to make my son’s appointment; I knew I picked the right office. The staff is very small; which I personally love. The first time I walked into the office with my son; they knew exactly who we were. My son was 16 months during his appointment and Dr. Patel was so patient with him. My son would cry and kick and Dr. Patel was very quick and efficient in what she had to do. But most importantly she was very gentle in what she had to get done. For me personally being a mother; it’s hard to trust someone to make sure my son is going to get the best care; and I can say; I have trust in Dr. Patel and her office. Everyone is nothing but great at that office, I highly recommend this office to everyone!
Haley – Feb 08, 2023
Helpful, thorough and kind
I went to Dr. Patel regarding an issue I was having with my left foot. The issue turned out to be far more severe and led to Dr. Patel performing a successful surgery on the foot. Besides getting to the bottom of the issue with thought and care, I cannot say enough about her thoroughness and kind bedside manner. I also cannot say enough nice things about her office staff, especially Linda. Dr. Patel comes highly recommended by me!
Kathleen V – Jan 12, 2023
We are so happy you are healed and all better!...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mital Patel, DPM?
Dr Patel billed my insurance company for services not received.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Cris – Sep 25, 2022
Great care
We called and were given the first available appointment for an infected, ingrown toenail. Dr. Patel was kind and compassionate during the procedure and made me as comfortable as possible. They had great follow up care and thorough home instructions as well. Thank you for taking care of me!!
Genevieve Kelly – Sep 07, 2022
My pleasure
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mital Patel, DPM?
I was injured and using a different doctor before finding Dr. Patel unfortunately my foot was not taking well to the solution of my previous doctor for my injury. My insurance changed I was no longer able to try and fix my foot pain with my previous doctor and I didn't know it at the time that this was a blessing. My insurance sent me to Dr. Patel and my foot has never been better. She performed a surgery on my foot fixing the pain as well as working with me to fix athletes foot. After her beautiful work I was walking in the matter of a few days after surgery and my athletes foot is completely cleared up. Definitely recommend her and her immaculate office and staff to help you with your foot needs.
Kaitlin M DeSena – Aug 08, 2022
Happy to help you
We continue to highly recommend Dr. Patel
My husband and I have seen Dr. Patel on and off for different foot problems over the past few years. We have never been disappointed, and we continue to highly recommend her. She and her staff have always been very professional and compassionate. The office and exam rooms are immaculate! Dr. Patel spends time with her patients and carefully explains their conditions and treatments. She takes detailed notes about any health issues that might affect the patient. Her fees are standard for the region and are never in excess. She works with her patients' insurance companies to make sure they are covered for treatment.
A.OConnor – Jul 19, 2022
Happy to help
An Excellent and Caring Doctor
Dr. Patel recently operated on my right foot. After numerous tests, an MRI, X-rays, a cortisone shot and lidocaine shot, surgery became inevitable due to the severity of arthritis in the top of my foot along with bone spurs that moved & irritated the nerve. She shaved the bone, removed the spurs, and moved the nerve back in place. Dr. Patel patiently guided me through every step prior to my surgery in order to properly prepare me, including a separate hour-long surgical consult where she thoroughly explained everything so I could understand the process, including how to maximize my recovery. Prior to surgery & after, Dr. Patel was available to answer all my questions and was very patient and reassuring. I am healing beautifully, and frankly, I can’t wait to fix my left foot, because I have the same problems in both feet after spending 30 years on my feet in my career as a teacher. I also had a very positive experience with the hospital. I am confident in and highly recommend Dr. Patel.
Laura Pokorny – Jul 08, 2022
Glad you are doing well
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mital Patel, DPM?
I found Dr Patel based on other positive reviews and gave her a shot. Going to other podiatrists over the years on and off, I was fighting a stubborn nail fungus for 20 years, spending money on everything from topicals, oral meds and laser treatment, nothing had worked. Dr Patel evaluated the situation, created a plan and was persistent and confident in how to appropriately tackle the issue. After 7-8 months of rigorous treatment for a stubborn issue, I can finally go to the beach and walk around without being embarrassed. No lasers, no pain, no extraneous nonsense. Just straightforward effective treatment.
Happy patient – Aug 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mital Patel, DPM?
Dr. Patel is an excellent podiatrist. She explains every procedure. She asks you if you have any questions. She listens to you. She is very knowledgeable in her field. Her office staff are very professional
Jul 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mital Patel, DPM?
Dr. Patel is absolutely amazing! She has taken care of many orthotics. Dr. Patel always puts in the extra time and care into treatment. I've recommended many family members and all are happy with the care they've received. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a podiatrist
Nov 28, 2020
Happy to serve you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mital Patel, DPM?
I went to see Dr. Patel for a mosaic wart on the bottom of my foot. Where other podiatrists would have told me to have it surgically removed, she didn't elect to do that because it can cause scarring and problems later on. After 3 months of visits, and Dr. Patel trying different ways to remove it, it was gone without the need for surgery. 2 months later it is still gone and would 100% reccomend Dr. Patel to anyone in need of a good podiatrist. She is very informative and thoroughly explained to me what my problem was and the best way to treat it. You can see she enjoys what she does and was just as excited as I was to have the wart gone!!
Angelo – Nov 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mital Patel, DPM?
Dr. Patel, seemed to want to try to help my daughters issue, @ times seemed frustrated dealing with a teenager (maybe they prefer older patients) what is absolutely horrible is the office, actually the office manager Linda..no courtesy no empathy. The type of office manager with chip on her shoulder. 2 hours before my daughters appt my father was rushed to the hospital. I called to cancel the appt, (I had no one to take her she is 17, you need an adult to visit Dr. Patel) to explain & apologize. Well I got the $50 no show fee still. Called to explain the situation (father is now in hospice) again the rude manger said she was still charging me! Really life happens, I just couldn’t get there, so rude couldn’t even bother to ask how my father was, just wanted the $50. I have been to several Dr office for my 2 parents & family of 5, I have never had somebody speak so uncaring on the phone as Linda. SAD, Dr. Patel could be a good Dr but I would never recommend her because of her office!
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Tricia Locasto – Nov 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mital Patel, DPM?
For the past 13 years, I’ve had the immense privilege of being under the skillful care of Dr. Patel. She’s the most dedicated, kindhearted doctor I’ve ever known. She treats both her patients and staff with the utmost respect and thoughtfulness. Dr. Patel is so personable! She’s always warm and friendly, and it’s obvious that she loves being a podiatrist. She’s thorough, gentle, and never rushes through appointments. You won’t find a more compassionate podiatrist than Dr. Patel. I know this because I saw several other foot doctors before meeting her. Since Dr. Patel is highly experienced, I always feel secure, that I’m in good hands. In fact, my feet and toenails have gotten healthier under her expertise. This improvement is a testimony to her keen knowledge and skill. I’m so grateful to be a patient of Dr. Patel. Thanks to her, my feet are pain-free!
Arlene Ramos – Oct 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mital Patel, DPM?
My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Patel for many years. She is a caring, professional, and thorough podiatrist. Highly recommended for your family's foot care needs. James M.
Oct 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mital Patel, DPM?
Dr. Patel fixed a problem I thought I would never be able to have resolved. Best podiatrist ever!
Oct 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mital Patel, DPM?
Exceptional from start to finish! I was referred by a friend after having mixed results with another local podiatrist. My heel pain resolved itself in just a few weeks under Dr. Patel's care. I highly recommend...
Sep 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mital Patel, DPM?
I would highly recommend Dr. Patel. I fractured my toe over the weekend and had trouble finding a podiatrist to treat it right away. Dr. Patel was able to schedule an appointment with me the same day that I got the injury. She is a very nice person, and is incredibly caring when it comes to patient care.
Aug 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mital Patel, DPM?
Ten years ago, I was seeing a large Podiatry Group for a severe infection on my toe. They chose Dr. Patel to manage my case while in the hospital. Thanks to her efforts, I still have ten toes. I have continued to see her in the Massapequa office. She has continued to provide excellent medical care. She is respectful, very strict with Covid 19 precautions, and the wait time is minimal. I highly recommend Dr. Patel.
Spencer Marc Dulberg – Aug 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mital Patel, DPM?
Dr. Patel has been my podiatrist for the past 12 years. Since I am a diabetic, my feet require the very best of care. The doctor has always provided excellent care. I am thankful to Dr. Patel and her attention to my needs. I am very confident that she will provide the highest quality of medical attention that I may need for years to come. Thank you – Elsa Klein (Bellmore)
Elsa – Feb 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mital Patel, DPM?

How was your experience with Dr. Patel?