Dr. Mital Patel, DPM

Podiatric SurgeryFemaleAge 44

Dr. Patel

South Shore Podiatry

20 Hicksville Rd Massapequa, NY 11758

Dr. Mital Patel, DPM is a Podiatric Surgery Specialist in Massapequa, NY and has over 18 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from New York University School Of Medicine medical school in 2003. She is affiliated with medical facilities such as North Shore University Hospital Syosset and Plainview Hospital. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Patel to book an appointment.

Dr. Patel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Patel

1.2820512820512822%

Dr. Patel
I found Dr Patel based on other positive reviews and gave her a shot. Going to other podiatrists over the years on and off, I was fighting a stubborn nail fungus for 20 years, spending money on everything from topicals, oral meds and laser treatment, nothing had worked. Dr Patel evaluated the situation, created a plan and was persistent and confident in how to appropriately tackle the issue. After 7-8 months of rigorous treatment for a stubborn issue, I can finally go to the beach and walk around without being embarrassed. No lasers, no pain, no extraneous nonsense. Just straightforward effective treatment.
Happy patient – Aug 31, 2021
Dr. Patel is an excellent podiatrist. She explains every procedure. She asks you if you have any questions. She listens to you. She is very knowledgeable in her field. Her office staff are very professional
Jul 16, 2021
Dr. Patel is absolutely amazing! She has taken care of many orthotics. Dr. Patel always puts in the extra time and care into treatment. I've recommended many family members and all are happy with the care they've received. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a podiatrist
Nov 28, 2020
I went to see Dr. Patel for a mosaic wart on the bottom of my foot. Where other podiatrists would have told me to have it surgically removed, she didn't elect to do that because it can cause scarring and problems later on. After 3 months of visits, and Dr. Patel trying different ways to remove it, it was gone without the need for surgery. 2 months later it is still gone and would 100% reccomend Dr. Patel to anyone in need of a good podiatrist. She is very informative and thoroughly explained to me what my problem was and the best way to treat it. You can see she enjoys what she does and was just as excited as I was to have the wart gone!!
Angelo – Nov 21, 2020
Dr. Patel, seemed to want to try to help my daughters issue, @ times seemed frustrated dealing with a teenager (maybe they prefer older patients) what is absolutely horrible is the office, actually the office manager Linda..no courtesy no empathy. The type of office manager with chip on her shoulder. 2 hours before my daughters appt my father was rushed to the hospital. I called to cancel the appt, (I had no one to take her she is 17, you need an adult to visit Dr. Patel) to explain & apologize. Well I got the $50 no show fee still. Called to explain the situation (father is now in hospice) again the rude manger said she was still charging me! Really life happens, I just couldn’t get there, so rude couldn’t even bother to ask how my father was, just wanted the $50. I have been to several Dr office for my 2 parents & family of 5, I have never had somebody speak so uncaring on the phone as Linda. SAD, Dr. Patel could be a good Dr but I would never recommend her because of her office!
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
Tricia Locasto – Nov 17, 2020
For the past 13 years, I’ve had the immense privilege of being under the skillful care of Dr. Patel. She’s the most dedicated, kindhearted doctor I’ve ever known. She treats both her patients and staff with the utmost respect and thoughtfulness. Dr. Patel is so personable! She’s always warm and friendly, and it’s obvious that she loves being a podiatrist. She’s thorough, gentle, and never rushes through appointments. You won’t find a more compassionate podiatrist than Dr. Patel. I know this because I saw several other foot doctors before meeting her. Since Dr. Patel is highly experienced, I always feel secure, that I’m in good hands. In fact, my feet and toenails have gotten healthier under her expertise. This improvement is a testimony to her keen knowledge and skill. I’m so grateful to be a patient of Dr. Patel. Thanks to her, my feet are pain-free!
Arlene Ramos – Oct 30, 2020
Dr. Patel fixed a problem I thought I would never be able to have resolved. Best podiatrist ever!
Oct 02, 2020
I would highly recommend Dr. Patel. I fractured my toe over the weekend and had trouble finding a podiatrist to treat it right away. Dr. Patel was able to schedule an appointment with me the same day that I got the injury. She is a very nice person, and is incredibly caring when it comes to patient care.
Aug 25, 2020
Ten years ago, I was seeing a large Podiatry Group for a severe infection on my toe. They chose Dr. Patel to manage my case while in the hospital. Thanks to her efforts, I still have ten toes. I have continued to see her in the Massapequa office. She has continued to provide excellent medical care. She is respectful, very strict with Covid 19 precautions, and the wait time is minimal. I highly recommend Dr. Patel.
Spencer Marc Dulberg – Aug 10, 2020
Dr. Patel has been my podiatrist for the past 12 years. Since I am a diabetic, my feet require the very best of care. The doctor has always provided excellent care. I am thankful to Dr. Patel and her attention to my needs. I am very confident that she will provide the highest quality of medical attention that I may need for years to come. Thank you – Elsa Klein (Bellmore)
Elsa – Feb 29, 2020
Dr. Patel diagnosed my severe foot pain on my 1st visit. She explained everything in detail about my treatment plan that she would recommend. I had 2 torn tendons and the pain was bad. I am now fully healed and don't have pain like I was having when I first saw her. I don't need surgery and I am beyond thrilled about that. Dr. Patel is kind and caring an makes you feel at ease. She explains everything to you and takes her time with you. Her staff is wonderful as well, very friendly & always helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Patel to anyone in need of a top notch Podiatrist. Thank you Dr. Patel!
Lisa Heilmann – Oct 25, 2019
Was previously a patient in a different office, & was terribly disappointed when Dr. Patel left. Her gentleness but thorough care are evident in her professionalism, sincerity, & overall compassion for her patients. She is extremely knowledgeable & has her patient's best interest @ heart. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone. Besides being my Dr., I also consider her my friend.
Marge G – Oct 23, 2019
I felt it was important for me to write this review to let people know how happy I am with my podiatrist. In my opinion, Dr. Patel is more than a doctor of podiatric medicine. While she is a specialist who expertly provides medical diagnosis and treatment for my foot and ankle problems, she always goes out her way to make me feel special. Dr. Patel understands the importance of managing her patients concerns. She took the time to explain my injury and what to expect from treatment and rehabilitation. Most important is how she communicates with her patients. She is one of the few doctor’s I have ever met that explains things in a way that is easy to understand. Her staff is very courteous and respectful of my time. They always try to accommodate my time by setting up timely appointments. It is great to not have to sit and wait to see the doctor when I arrive for my appointment
Louis Safonte – Oct 04, 2019
I visited Dr. Patel for treatment for plantar warts. It was a process, after several months of trying to get rid of them myself, but Dr. Patel was excellent - she was patient, explained everything that I needed to know, and made the process bearable. Office staff were great as well. I would highly recommend South Shore Podiatry.
Luis – Sep 09, 2019
I needed to find the BEST podiatrist on Long Island. I suffered serious injuries to my feet after blood clots almost took my life. Gangrene in my right foot resulted in the amputation of four toe tips. I could not walk for years without tremendous pain. Dr. Mital Patel was my last hope at regaining some quality of life back. Dr. Patel is an AMAZING doctor! She took the time (and had the patience) to treat my condition with everything I needed - including cutting off callouses every two weeks, to having the PROPER orthotics made so that I can walk! I owe Dr. Patel so much more than a glowing review. She gave me my life back!!! Her staff is wonderful, her appointments are on time. Her compassion and dedication is a blessing!!!! I highly recommend Dr. Patel.
Shari Santorelli – Aug 20, 2019
Dr. Patel is very caring and compassionate and dedicated to our needs. My husband and I both see her for our foot issues and are very happy with her treatment. She has gone above and beyond to take care of us when we had an emergency. I would highly recommend her to friends and family.
Tom & Pam Winkler – Jul 23, 2019
The front desk person has quite an attitude. I would avoid this doctor.
May 17, 2019
Dr. Patel is great! She is very compassionate and caring. I’ve been going to her office for years and wouldn’t trust anyone else. Her office is always friendly and very accommodating. I highly recommend her to my family and friends.
Mar 25, 2019
I've been seeing Dr. Patel before she started her own practice, and was thrilled to find her again. In addition to being an excellent practitioner, I find her to be professional and thoughtful and I can speak my mind with her. I have recommended her to the friends I like the best. :)
Mar 11, 2019
I can say enough about dr Patel I have been a Patient of hers since back when she practiced In Bellmore and now at her New office In massapequa she is a wonderful person very professional and always takes care of my foot needs I would highly recommend her to my family and friends for their foot conditions and the staff is very friendly I give dr Patel ?????????? Five stars hands down thank u again dr Patel for all that u do
James turzilli in Bellmore, NY – Mar 06, 2019

How was your experience with Dr. Patel?

• Podiatric Surgery