Dr. Mirza Baig, MD

Dr. Mirza Baig, MD

NeurosurgeryMaleAge 48

Neurosurgery

Dr. Mirza Baig, MD is a Neurosurgery Specialist in Spring, TX and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Howard University medical school in 2000. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Hca Houston Healthcare Conroe and HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood. His office accepts new patients.

Tamar Brionez MD PA10857 Kuykendahl Rd Ste 120 Spring, TX 77382

Hospital Highlight

Dr. Baig is affiliated with Hca Houston Healthcare Conroe Conroe, a highly rated hospital.

• Friendly Staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Quiet Hospital Patients said the hospital this doctor practices at is quiet. See hospitals

More Neurosurgery Specialists at HCA Houston Healthcare Conroe

Dr. Baig's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Baig

3.8

Dr. Baig

I went to Dr. Baig after having a L4-L5 Laminectomy, which did not solve the problem. I had sharp, shooting pain from my lower lumber down my left leg down to my left foot. I experienced foot drop and numbness in my left heal. Dr. Baig did a Microdiscetomy, March 2017, which did nothing. Dr. Baig said there was too much scar tissue from original laminectomy. His solution, Anterior Lumber Interbody Fusion, July 2017. The problem, Dr. Baig left a Pedicle Screw poking my S1 Nerve.
William Vauter in Humble, TX – Feb 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mirza Baig, MD?
Dr Baig did a wonderful job on my wife's procedure. Dr seemed very knowledgeable and professional. His staff how ever completely ruins it. Avoid this place at all cost. Expect an average wait time to be 1-1.5 hours past your appointment time. Don't expect anyone to return any of your calls about concearns during post op.
The Woodlands, Tx – Aug 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mirza Baig, MD?
Dr. Baig is a professional, courteous, and knowledgeable doctor. He has excellent manners and explains everything. He answers questions. Together with the patient, a plan is developed to address the pain. I am very happy with my results.
John A. Urby in Conroe, TX – May 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mirza Baig, MD?
This surgeon is so awesome, polite, has excellent bed side manners, and listened to what I had to say. I had a disk fusion done on December 5th, 2016 and today is December 16th, 2016. I have absolutely no pain anywhere on my body like I did before the surgery. I have absolutely no pain where my incision is. The only bad thing about this surgery is sleeping with the neck brace but it has to be done to get better. This surgeon I would recommend to anyone that has to have neck/back surgery done.
Nicole in Huntsville, TX – Dec 17, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mirza Baig, MD?
My first visit w/Dr. Baig over 3 years ago, I brought an MRI CD of my neck injury of almost 40 years ago from an auto accident where we flipped a truck & landed upside down. My neck has never been the same, needless to say. After suffering, discomfort & taking pain relievers including muscle relaxers - that almost caused me to lose my job I was told by Dr. Baig that I was a great candidate for ACDF. I even have range of motion almost as good as before. Still minor discomfort but much better!
Joyce Dunaway in Willis – Dec 14, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mirza Baig, MD?
Dr spends 2 minutes then walks out Waited over an hour to see him. His nurses have no follow up and will not take care of you once you walk out of the office. They won't call you or anyone on your behalf even when they promise too. Stay on them. Worst office staff I have ever dealt with. Reported him to primary care doctor and insurance company to take him off the referrsl list. Good luck.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Kathy in Conroe, TX – Aug 24, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mirza Baig, MD?
I think this Dr is a joke. I would never see him again. Never recommend him to anyone. Did report him to my insurance. The only nice person in that place is Casey. You wait for over a hour just to see Dr for two minutes. Tried to explain how i was feeling didn't listen to me just said muscle spasm and walked out of room. His medical assistant was rude and impatient. Will never go back there.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Jennifer in Magnolia – Jun 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mirza Baig, MD?
Have not seen dr. Baig in over a year then I had a flare up. Within a weeks time this wonderful dr. Got me in ordered X-rays prescribed me a RX cream got me in in 3 days for steroid injections. He is the most caring educated dr. I have ever had the pleasure of calling MY doctor. I trust him with my life and would go no place else. If you want a dr. Who really knows what he's doing and is there for you go see dr. Baig. Suffering is optional and he can and will find a solution!
Kimberly Guzman in Houston, TX – Mar 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mirza Baig, MD?
I had fusion surgery on C 6-7 in 2000. Dr. in Austin knew I had more problems, but he wanted me to wait for better technology on the problems higher up. I waited too long, and my neck and discs were a mess in Novemeber 2015 when I saw Dr. Baig. I brought the CD and report on the MRI and my arm and hand were going numb. Dr Baig scheduled me for first available. Surgery went well though I have titanium plate and screws in 3 levels. He fused C-5/6 thru C-3/4. Highly recommend him.
Conroe, TX – Mar 09, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mirza Baig, MD?
My first appointment with Dr. Baig was great, as he listened attentively to my concerns and answered my questions. Once I'd completed his expensive tests, though, I became worthless to him. On my follow up, he spent five minutes in the room before walking out as my wife was asking a question. Then a nurse informed us that Dr. Baig felt he didn't need to speak to us anymore. We weren't rude, didn't raise our voices, and were polite-- Baig just decided his time was worth more than ours. Avoid.
P in Spring, TX – Mar 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mirza Baig, MD?
My experienced with Dr Baig is excellent. I was given three names of neurosurgeon but after seeing Dr Baig for consult I knew that day he was the one I trusted to operate my bulging herniated C4-5 disc that has been an injury for over eight years. Dr Baig operated on me and replaced it with the artificial disc. I immediately felt the numbness being gone and the headaches I would have everyday when I will wake up is also gone. Dr Baig has given me my life back and he did a phenomenal job.
Gina Medeiros in Houston, TX – Jan 04, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Mirza Baig, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Baig?