Dr. Mirza N. Baig, MD

Dr. Mirza N. Baig, MD

Neurosurgery | Male | 42 years old

Neurosurgery is surgery of the nervous system. A neurological surgeon, or neurosurgeon, is a specialist who is trained in surgery of the nervous system, and can perform surgery on the brain, spinal cord, or other parts of the nervous system. This specialist is sometimes called a brain surgeon. The neurosurgeon also works with patients to diagnose, evaluate, and treat diseases or disorders of the nervous system, and aids in critical care of patients before, during and after surgery.Read more

Dr. Baig's Experience

See how Dr. Baig's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Baig

Dr. Baig accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Baig has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Baig
Dr. Baig's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (23)
in Conroe, TX |
Dr spends 2 minutes then walks out Waited over an hour to see him. His nurses have no follow up and will not take care of you once you walk out of the office. They won't call you or anyone on your behalf even when they promise too. Stay on them. Worst office staff I have ever dealt with. Reported him to primary care doctor and insurance company to take him off the referrsl list. Good luck.
in Magnolia |
I think this Dr is a joke. I would never see him again. Never recommend him to anyone. Did report him to my insurance. The only nice person in that place is Casey. You wait for over a hour just to see Dr for two minutes. Tried to explain how i was feeling didn't listen to me just said muscle spasm and walked out of room. His medical assistant was rude and impatient. Will never go back there.
in Houston, TX |
Have not seen dr. Baig in over a year then I had a flare up. Within a weeks time this wonderful dr. Got me in ordered X-rays prescribed me a RX cream got me in in 3 days for steroid injections. He is the most caring educated dr. I have ever had the pleasure of calling MY doctor. I trust him with my life and would go no place else. If you want a dr. Who really knows what he's doing and is there for you go see dr. Baig. Suffering is optional and he can and will find a solution!
Conroe, TX |
I had fusion surgery on C 6-7 in 2000. Dr. in Austin knew I had more problems, but he wanted me to wait for better technology on the problems higher up. I waited too long, and my neck and discs were a mess in Novemeber 2015 when I saw Dr. Baig. I brought the CD and report on the MRI and my arm and hand were going numb. Dr Baig scheduled me for first available. Surgery went well though I have titanium plate and screws in 3 levels. He fused C-5/6 thru C-3/4. Highly recommend him.
in Spring, TX |
My first appointment with Dr. Baig was great, as he listened attentively to my concerns and answered my questions. Once I'd completed his expensive tests, though, I became worthless to him. On my follow up, he spent five minutes in the room before walking out as my wife was asking a question. Then a nurse informed us that Dr. Baig felt he didn't need to speak to us anymore. We weren't rude, didn't raise our voices, and were polite-- Baig just decided his time was worth more than ours. Avoid.
in Houston, TX |
My experienced with Dr Baig is excellent. I was given three names of neurosurgeon but after seeing Dr Baig for consult I knew that day he was the one I trusted to operate my bulging herniated C4-5 disc that has been an injury for over eight years. Dr Baig operated on me and replaced it with the artificial disc. I immediately felt the numbness being gone and the headaches I would have everyday when I will wake up is also gone. Dr Baig has given me my life back and he did a phenomenal job.
Have you seen Dr. Mirza N. Baig, MD?
Are you Dr. Baig?

Compare Dr. Baig

Dr. Baig's Care Philosophy

Dr. Baig's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Brain Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chiari's Deformity
  • Craniopharyngioma
  • Epilepsy
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus

Howard University

Graduated in 2000

Siu
    Siu

Dr. Baig does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baig and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neurosurgery

• Brain Surgery
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid (CSF) Shunt - Insertion, Repair or Removal
  • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.