Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Mirza Baig, MD
Dr. Mirza Baig, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Conroe, TX. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Baig is affiliated with Kingwood Medical Center and Conroe Regional Medical Center.

500 Medical Center Blvd Ste 220

Conroe, TX 77304

Learn about Dr. Baig

Neurosurgery is surgery of the nervous system. A neurological surgeon, or neurosurgeon, is a specialist who is trained in surgery of the nervous system, and can perform surgery on the brain, spinal cord, or other parts of the nervous system. This specialist is sometimes called a brain surgeon. The neurosurgeon also works with patients to diagnose, evaluate, and treat diseases or disorders of the nervous system, and aids in critical care of patients before, during and after surgery.

Dr. Baig's Experience

Dr. Baig's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Neurosurgery

• Brain Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Artery Thrombosis
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Chiari's Deformity
  • Craniopharyngioma
  • Epilepsy
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Idiopathic Intracranial Hypertension
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus

• Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Disc Replacement
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Laminectomy

Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Siu
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Siu

Dr. Baig does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baig and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Baig's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baig to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Baig's Performance
The Woodlands, Tx |
Dr Baig did a wonderful job on my wife's procedure. Dr seemed very knowledgeable and professional. His staff how ever completely ruins it. Avoid this place at all cost. Expect an average wait time to be 1-1.5 hours past your appointment time. Don't expect anyone to return any of your calls about concearns during post op.
in Conroe, TX |
Dr. Baig is a professional, courteous, and knowledgeable doctor. He has excellent manners and explains everything. He answers questions. Together with the patient, a plan is developed to address the pain. I am very happy with my results.
in Huntsville, TX |
This surgeon is so awesome, polite, has excellent bed side manners, and listened to what I had to say. I had a disk fusion done on December 5th, 2016 and today is December 16th, 2016. I have absolutely no pain anywhere on my body like I did before the surgery. I have absolutely no pain where my incision is. The only bad thing about this surgery is sleeping with the neck brace but it has to be done to get better. This surgeon I would recommend to anyone that has to have neck/back surgery done.
in Willis |
My first visit w/Dr. Baig over 3 years ago, I brought an MRI CD of my neck injury of almost 40 years ago from an auto accident where we flipped a truck & landed upside down. My neck has never been the same, needless to say. After suffering, discomfort & taking pain relievers including muscle relaxers - that almost caused me to lose my job I was told by Dr. Baig that I was a great candidate for ACDF. I even have range of motion almost as good as before. Still minor discomfort but much better!
in Conroe, TX |
Dr spends 2 minutes then walks out Waited over an hour to see him. His nurses have no follow up and will not take care of you once you walk out of the office. They won't call you or anyone on your behalf even when they promise too. Stay on them. Worst office staff I have ever dealt with. Reported him to primary care doctor and insurance company to take him off the referrsl list. Good luck.
in Magnolia |
I think this Dr is a joke. I would never see him again. Never recommend him to anyone. Did report him to my insurance. The only nice person in that place is Casey. You wait for over a hour just to see Dr for two minutes. Tried to explain how i was feeling didn't listen to me just said muscle spasm and walked out of room. His medical assistant was rude and impatient. Will never go back there.
in Houston, TX |
Have not seen dr. Baig in over a year then I had a flare up. Within a weeks time this wonderful dr. Got me in ordered X-rays prescribed me a RX cream got me in in 3 days for steroid injections. He is the most caring educated dr. I have ever had the pleasure of calling MY doctor. I trust him with my life and would go no place else. If you want a dr. Who really knows what he's doing and is there for you go see dr. Baig. Suffering is optional and he can and will find a solution!
Conroe, TX |
I had fusion surgery on C 6-7 in 2000. Dr. in Austin knew I had more problems, but he wanted me to wait for better technology on the problems higher up. I waited too long, and my neck and discs were a mess in Novemeber 2015 when I saw Dr. Baig. I brought the CD and report on the MRI and my arm and hand were going numb. Dr Baig scheduled me for first available. Surgery went well though I have titanium plate and screws in 3 levels. He fused C-5/6 thru C-3/4. Highly recommend him.
in Spring, TX |
My first appointment with Dr. Baig was great, as he listened attentively to my concerns and answered my questions. Once I'd completed his expensive tests, though, I became worthless to him. On my follow up, he spent five minutes in the room before walking out as my wife was asking a question. Then a nurse informed us that Dr. Baig felt he didn't need to speak to us anymore. We weren't rude, didn't raise our voices, and were polite-- Baig just decided his time was worth more than ours. Avoid.
in Houston, TX |
My experienced with Dr Baig is excellent. I was given three names of neurosurgeon but after seeing Dr Baig for consult I knew that day he was the one I trusted to operate my bulging herniated C4-5 disc that has been an injury for over eight years. Dr Baig operated on me and replaced it with the artificial disc. I immediately felt the numbness being gone and the headaches I would have everyday when I will wake up is also gone. Dr Baig has given me my life back and he did a phenomenal job.
Have you seen Dr. Mirza Baig, MD?
Are you Dr. Baig?