Dr. Miriam Thompson-Mathew, MD

Dr. Miriam Thompson-Mathew, MD

Family Medicine | Female

120 N Chisholm Trail Way Mustang, OK 73064 Get Directions

Dr. Miriam Thompson-Mathew, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Mustang, OK. She is 38 years old and has been practicing for 12 years. Dr. Thompson-Mathew is affiliated with Saint Anthony Hospital.

Dr. Thompson-Mathew's Experience

See how Dr. Thompson-Mathew's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Thompson-Mathew

Dr. Thompson-Mathew accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Thompson-Mathew has admitting privileges.

Dr. Thompson-Mathew's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Thompson-Mathew to family and friends
    3.7
    Dr. Thompson-Mathew's Performance
      GOOD
    in Mustang, OK |
    I love Dr. Thompson! She always takes her time to answer all my questions. When I forget a question, I can message her through MyChart and get a rapid response that way. In addition, her nurse is amazing and they make a great team. Dr. Thompson delivered my baby and helped me get through a very rough pregnancy. She is a doctor that cares about her patients and it shines through in her demeanor.
    in Tuttle, OK |
    I love Dr. Thompson! I saw her throughout my last pregnancy and she delivered my baby. She always listened to my concerns and answered all my questions without making me feel rushed. She is now the family doctor for both of my small children. She is always so calm and compassionate with my kids and takes time to talk to them and make them feel comfortable. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a family doctor or obstetrician.
    in Mustang, OK |
    She recommended that I stop running which is not in the best interests of my health rather than trying to help me figure out how to make it better so I could continue. It seems like she considers me a burden and I can never get an appointment when I need to be seen. I don't even see her that often, in fact I usually end up seeing one of the other doctors on staff. I also hate that they all just want to use My Chart instead of talking to me. Co-workers who have seen her have also had problems.
    Have you seen Dr. Miriam Thompson-Mathew, MD?
    Are you Dr. Thompson-Mathew?

Dr. Thompson-Mathew's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice
    •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Dr. Thompson-Mathew has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

Why It Matters: Dr. Thompson-Mathew's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Thompson-Mathew does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Thompson-Mathew and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Thompson-Mathew does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Thompson-Mathew and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Thompson-Mathew does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Thompson-Mathew and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.