Dr. Miriam A. Baumgart, MD

Dr. Miriam A. Baumgart, MD

Adult Medicine | Female | 38 years old

11 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Baumgart specializes in Adult Medicine and practices in Salem, IL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Baumgart? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Baumgart's Experience

See how Dr. Baumgart's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Baumgart

Dr. Baumgart accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Baumgart has admitting privileges.

Dr. Baumgart's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Baumgart to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Baumgart's Performance
Odin, IL |
I was looking for a new provider and after much thought I decided to give her a try. I liked her, she listened and inquired about what I was telling her-showed real interest in the conversation. She is pleasant and seems knowledgeable and sincere. I needed medication refills and I followed through with the labs she ordered and visited her a second time for the refills. I will probably return. Although I didn't find the staff overly friendly or welcoming, not rude just kind of cold.
in Salem, IL |
Dr Baumgart and staff are the best in the world I would never go any where else. They are all defiantly five star. Dr Baumgart is truly a gift from God to our family we love her so much and she is a blessing to us we thank God daily for.
in Salem, IL |
She seemed very precise. I am a new patient with her, and was surprised when I didn't have to fill out a medical history. To my surprise, she asked me specifically about my medical history every question and wrote it down in her notes. Like I said, this was my first visit, but I am already in relief from the prescribed medicines. We are hoping to make her my family's primary.
Has an appointment confirmed and was cancelled 5minutes before i arrived I am on me sick e I can't go without. The office staff was the rudest people ever, I'd never go there again.
Salem, IL |
My x doctor, (Dr. Gautam Jha), had left unexpectedly without even a word to me about it. I found out he was let go from Salem Township Hospital and he wasn't allowed to go back to his office either. Dr. Mariam Baumgart took over his office so I stayed with her. When she began my care, she found that I was... diabetic, anemic, and bleeding from my urethra and vagina, and Dr. Jha knew about all this and done nothing to help me. I haven't been with this new doc for long, but so far I like her.
Have you seen Dr. Miriam A. Baumgart, MD?
Are you Dr. Baumgart?

Compare Dr. Baumgart

Dr. Baumgart's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Adult Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Sanctions found

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Dr. Baumgart has received 2 sanctions

• Noncompliance with a Professional Rule (1/29/2015)
    • Action Taken: License Reinstatement with Restrictions and/or Terms and Conditions
    • Summary: Baumgart, Miriam A MD: License # 036122384: JANUARY 29, 2015 – LICENSE REINSTATEMENT: The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation has RESTORED the physician’s license to indefinite PROBATION with Compliance for a minimum of four years, effective upon payment of fees and filing forms.
    • State: Illinois
    • Noncompliance with a Professional Rule (6/6/2013)
    • Action Taken: Suspension
    • Summary: Baumgart, Miriam A MD: License # 036122384: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The physician diverted and used multiple controlled substances from the Emergency Room while on duty as an ER physician. ACTION TAKEN: The Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation has indefinitely SUSPENDED the physician’s Illinois physician and surgeon license and controlled substance license.
    • State: Illinois

• Allergies
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Depression

Completed in 2006

University Of Chicago Hospitals and Health System
    Millikin University

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Baumgart does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Baumgart and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Medicine