Dr. Minni Malhotra, MD

Family Medicine | Female

19675 Interstate 45 S Shenandoah, TX 77385 Get Directions
Dr. Minni Malhotra, MD
Dr. Minni Malhotra, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Shenandoah, TX. She is 55 years old.

Dr. Malhotra's Experience

See how Dr. Malhotra's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Malhotra

Dr. Malhotra accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Malhotra is now accepting new patients

Dr. Malhotra's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Malhotra to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Malhotra's Performance
in Spring, TX |
Good bedside manner, helpful, considerate and follows up very well
in Spring, TX |
Dr. Malhotra and her staff have always exceeded what you expect from a family physician. Her concern for her patients is extraordinary and the staff works as a team to insure the best benefit for their patients.
Spring, TX |
Dr. Maholtra has been my Doctor for 3 years now. I'm so impressed with her wealth of knowledge. She has conducted my wellness exams, treated me for bronchitis ,a sprained leg, etc. I am confident I am receiving the best care and am happy to recommend her to my family and friends.
in Houston, TX |
I've been very happy with the care by Dr. MALHOTRA and her team. She's very personable and genuinely interested in knowing me as a patient/person. She promotes a healthy lifestyle for diet and exercise and appears to lead by example. I would recommend her to others.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Malhotra is an excellent physician. She is very educated when it comes to the human body and excellent with advise as far as life. Her knowledge has not only helped me stay healthy over the years but as well helped me build great character. Highly recommend!
in Spring, TX |
Dr Malhotra has taken the time to understand my personal situation. She knows that this is not just about dispensing medicine. Dr Malhotra and her staff care about me & what is going on in my life. They are very helpful, accomodating, and rarely run behind schedule.
Houston, TX |
Dr. Malhotra is very deligent. I've been going to her since I've moved to Houston from dallas for about 4 years now. She listens and shows concern. She tries to build a relationship with her patients.
in Houston tx |
Awesome doctor. Always attentive
in Carmel, IN |
Dr. Malhotra is a colleague of mine and one I would definitely recommend as she and her staff are dedicated to optimizing client outcomes, and have invested in creating the absolutely best programs and business models possible for generating these outcomes. I am a fan!
Spring, TX |
She is very kind and compassionate. A good listener. She and her staff are very prompt and on-schedule.
Austin, TX |
Dr minni malhotra is excelant dr.
in Spring, Texas 77373 |
Very compasionate, very thorough. Is very concerned about my health & well being.
in Spring tx |
I love Dr.Malhotra she is very caring in giving you the best care. She takes the time to go over with you on test results and any concerns. Highly recommended to family and friends .
Houston, TX |
Dr.Minni Malhotra is a very caring provider. She takes her time to listen to my issues, gives me great advice medically.Also her staff makes the visits more comfortably and satisfying. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends.
in Houston, TX |
I been seeing Dr. Malhotra for about 4 years, and I really enjoyed my visits. The office staff are very friendly and professional, they make sure I get the best quality services. Dr. Malhotra spent a good amount of time with me, she reviewed, and explained the pros and cons and she is very acknowledgeable and cares about my health. I Will recommend her to my friends and family.
Knowledgeable doctor
in Houston, TX |
I had an amazing experience with Dr. Malhotra as a new patient. She was very personable & spent quality time to get to know me & my medical issues. She also has a very friendly staff to greet you and perform necessary vital work
Have you seen Dr. Minni Malhotra, MD?
Are you Dr. Malhotra?

Compare Dr. Malhotra

Dr. Malhotra's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Malhotra has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Malhotra's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Malhotra does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Malhotra and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Malhotra does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Malhotra and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Malhotra does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Malhotra and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.