Dermatology  |
Dr. Minh Dang, MD
Originally from Vietnam, Dr. Minh Dang immigrated to the United States at the young age of 14. She attended high school in San Jose, CA and graduated her school with honors. Upon her completion of high school, Dr. Dang then attended U.C. Berkeley. There she graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Molecular Biology along with Departmental Honors. Dr. Dang was awarded a Regents Scholarship and began her medical training at the U.C. Irvine School of Medicine. Her husband was admitted to Temple University, in Philadelphia for his residency. Dr. Dang also transferred to the Temple University School of Medicine. This is where she finished her medical training and also earned the Medical Student Bene Award for excellence in Academic, Attitude, Affability, and Availability. Once Dr. Dang completed her internship in Internal Medicine at Temple University Hospital, she then went on to complete her Residency in Dermatology at the Thomas Jefferson Medical College. There she was awarded with the Henry W. Stelwagon Award for Original Research in Dermatology. Completing her Dermotology Residency, Dr. Dang then completed a one year Mohs Micrographic Surgery Fellowship at the Thomas Jefferson Medical College under the direction of Dr. Steven Greenbaum. In the duration of her Fellowship she underwent comprehensive training in surgical reconstruction, Mohs Micrographic Surgery, cutaneous oncology and surgery, not to mention laser and cosmetic surgery. In practice for over 13 years, Dr. Dang has performed over 13,000 Mohs Micrographic Surgery cases and surgical reconstructions, along with countless other skin cancer removal procedures and closures. You can be confident with Dr. Dang's experience and capabilities.

MINH O DANG MD INC

• CHAMPVA
  • Delta Health System
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Dang

Dr. Dang strives to help her patient's achieve and maintain healthy skin.

Dr. Dang's Experience

Dr. Dang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Dermatology

• Dermatology

Dr. Dang does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acanthosis Nigricans
  • Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Allergic Reaction
  • Athlete's Foot
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Leg and Foot Ulcers
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Molluscum Contagiosum Infection

• Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Mohs Surgery
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion

No malpractice history found for California.

• Uc Berkeley
  • Thos Jefferson University Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Thomas Jefferson University Hopsital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Dang has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dang has no media or publications listed.

• Vietnamese

Dr. Dang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dang to family and friends
Dr. Dang's Performance
in Livermore |
I am a fairly new patient to dr dang. She is wonderful. Not pushy. Which I like and very knowledgeable.
San Ramon, Ca |
I have been going to Dr Dang for years. I feel Dr Dang takes the time to listen to your concerns and answer your questions. The staff is also friendly and professional. I have also had an appointment with the Esthetician, Tracie, and was very pleased, so have setup additional appointments with her.
in Tracy, CA |
I had bad acne and I went to Dr. Dang for advice on treatments. She prescribed tretinoin. During the first weeks of using it, my acne worsened. I went back to talk to her about it, and she explained that it would get worse before it gets better, gave me samples of a cream which calmed my skin, said to try an acne gel. Now, my face is a lot better and what she told me has been working! :)
in Tracy, CA |
I went in last year to have a facial mole removed off my nose. She clearly explained the procedure and occurrences after the removal being straight to the point. Now, the area from where it was is barely visible and I am happy with the results!
in Livermore, CA |
I've been a patient of Dr. Dang's for years. Highly recommend her esthetician Tracie, she is amazing.
in Manteca, CA |
Dr. Dang and her staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. The office runs on time.
San Francisco, CA |
If I could give Dr. Dang's office 10 stars, I would. Love Dr. Dang and her staff. Very curious and professional. Ruth Young
Livermore, CA |
Pleasant and prompt staff.
in Fremont, CA |
I've been going to Dr. Dang for several years. She is extremely knowledgeable and efficient, but always takes time to answer your questions. I also had had an appointment with the Esthetician in Dr. Dang's office, Tracie, and I was very pleased. She will make your older skin feel soft and wonderful and has great suggestions and was very easy to talk to.
Oakland, CA |
I have been coming to this office for over 10 years. I highly recommend this practice.
Stockton, CA |
Love coming to the dr. Dang's office. Highly recommend Tracy for facials and Staff is very friendly.
San Ramon, CA |
I had my first facial with Tracy. She was knowledgeable and trustworthy. She took her time extracting blackheads and even removing cysts. I definitely will be going in for more services ! I left with my complexion glowing !
in San Ramon, CA |
Excellent staff that know what they're doing. Got my skin problems under control
in Livermore, CA |
Dr. Dang has provided outstanding care for cancerous lesions that we're untreated by my prior dermatologist. I will definitely continue as patient of Dr. Dang. I also appreciate the helpful and efficient staff
in Pleasanton, CA |
Dr. Dang and her staff are all very friendly and take the time to answer all questions. They are also very willing to work with you to find alternatives if medications are too expensive.
Oakland, CA |
I saw Dr. Dang for 3 years and never had a pleasant experience in her office. She is rude, doesn't make eye contact, doesn't listen to you, doesn't spend time with you, doesn't explain conditions. I always saw her Physicians Assistant instead. Office staff is very helpful and kind. Fortunately, she doesn't take my insurance anymore, so I had to get a new derm.
Pleasanton, CA |
I have been going to Dr. Dang for several years and just had my first facial with Tracie. My skin had become dull and blotchy and now is glowing again. Excellent facial!
in Pleasanton Ca |
My family and I have been going to Dr. Dang for over 15 years. The staff is professional and I am usually seen very close to my appointment time. I feel Dr. Dang does take time to listen to you and if she finds a skin concern she takes care of it right then - no rescheduling for a procedure. She also is able to perform Mohs surgery. My husband was seen by her 15 years ago for a growth near his eye. Not only has the cancer not returned, he has no visible scar. Love the Esthetician!
in Pleasanton, CA |
This is for a facial. I had a microdermabrasion facial and Tracie, the aesthetician did a great job. She was very professional and knowledgeable. She explained the procedure thoroughly and had good suggestions for general skin care.
in Pleasanton, CA |
Dr. Dang is very attentive. I have gone to her for more than 10 years and feel well cared for with her and her team taking care of my skin needs. I have also experienced some of the treatments offered by the estheticians and have had very nice results. The office hours and location are great! Kay S.
Pleasanton, CA |
I was extremely satisfied on the procedures I had microdermabrasion and chemical peal I highly recommend Dr Dang's office
in Pleasanton, CA |
I have been going to Dr. Dang for years. On my last visit, she quickly found precancerous basil cells on the back of my neck. I had no idea! So thankful to have found it in the very early stages and to have had it removed! She also gave great service and products to my tweener who is struggling with acne. Grateful for Dr. Dang!
Dr. DANG has treated me for both basal cell and squamous cell cancers. Dr. sand explains all treatments thoroughly, is caring and supportive and most professional. She is a fine physician whom I have recommended to exacting friend S who have been ver pleased!!!
in Pleasanton, CA |
I met with Dr. Minh Dang yesterday. She was thorough and efficient in her treatment of my condition, and I appreciated her promptness in seeing me. I asked her to check an additional concern to the one for which I made the appointment, and she treated that as well. I would recommend her for excellent care.
Alamo, CA |
Dr Dang is awesome, I've been going to her for my cystic acne for years. Friendly staff and office!!
in Danville, CA |
I've been going to Dr Dang for over 13 years. She performed Mohs surgery on my nose and left no scar. She's fantastic. I also go for acne treatments monthly. The staff is wonderful.
in Livermore, CA |
we have been taking my 14-year-old son to Dr. Dane for a few months now for acne. We have seen significant improvement. he has also seen Tina for acne facials. She makes him feel very comfortable with the process. I'm very happy with the results and highly recommend this office.
in Livermore, CA |
I have been seeing Dr Dang for almost 20 years. She detected a melanoma on my leg that I didn't notice and probably saved my life. She cares about her patients and her office staff is very nice.
in Pleasanton, CA |
My high rating is for Tracie Nystrom, the licensed Medical Esthetician. I had both of my teenage children come in for "acne facials" & the next day I went in for a facial for myself. We were all "first timers" & Tracie was wonderful! So kind & patient. She explained everything as she went along, which was actually very interesting. She ended the session with a nice massage. We will all be returning to Tracie for our facials!
in Pleasanton, CA |
Dr Dang has treated my kids for acne, and I've been using the services of her estheticians for several years. We have been highly satisfied with this office over the years, and would recommend Dr. Dang to anyone. Her current esthetician Tracy, is kind and very knowledgeable about skin care. Her prices beat any of the other places I've visited for brow/face waxing. She listens to and respects her patients, and seems to enjoy her job. Highly recommend
Pleasanton, CA |
Dr. Dang is so helpful. I have been going to her and the esthetition for quite a while now and they are the loveliest people ever. My skin has cleared up so much and it is all thanks to this doctor and esthetitan. Highly recommend Dr. Dang and the esthetition.
in Pleasanton |
I have been a patient of Dr. Dang 17 years. Although I have experienced other dermatologists, she is the best dermatologist I have ever experienced. She is my "go to" dermatologist when I am in need of dermatological treatment. She has constantly provided excellent and quality services over the years. Dr. Dang takes her time to give me effective diagnoses; she knows my skin. I am grateful to have her as my doctor. She and her staff continue to make me feel valued as a patient.
in Pleasanton, CA |
I have always experienced a very professional and competent staff when visiting Dr Dang's office.
in Pleasanton, CA |
Me and my family have been seeing Dr Dang for Years for a variety of skin care issues and needs. She is awesome and extremely knowledgeable- I love her facial gal Tracie just tried a fabulous glycolic face peel!!!
in Union City |
I have been seeing Dr. Ming Dang for years! She has really improved my skin! She is very smart , professional and takes her time to explain things to you. I also see Tracy (aesthetician) every month for facial service. She is amazing and does great job keeping my skin beautiful and healthy. I highly recommended this office for any skin problems.
in Dublin, CA |
Excellent, knowledgeable doctor! I love that Dr. Dang is efficient and to the point. She really tries to be on time, so she doesn't waste your time. I've been going to her for years. She is so intelligent and sharp and never misses anything. She even caught a really rare cancer on my husband so that we could get appropriate treatment. You can tell that she was probably top of her class!
in Pleasanton, CA |
Dr.Dang,is an expert making your skin look great , no matter if the problem is again, acne or anything to do with your skin you will have amazing results. Tracy, is a very professional , kind You will not be disappointed.
in Pleasanton , CA |
Dr Dang is an excellent physician. I see Tracey, the esthetician, regularly and she is very skilled at her profession. My skin had never looked so good!
in Livermore, CA |
Dr Dang is so attentive - she is considerate and gentle. Her esthetician is very good and makes me very comfortable while performing my treatment. The entire staff always takes into consideration my very advanced age and treats me w/kindness
in SAN RAMON |
Tracy Nystrom is the best Esthetician ! Just had a micro and Tracy did a wonderful job!!! My skin has improved since I started with her a few months ago.
Livermore CA |
I use Dr. dads facilities for facials. Tracy who does my facials is very professional and gives recommendation to improve your skin. I would recommend her. LP
in Dublin, CA |
I have had problems with adult acne and terrible scarring. After trying multiple dermatologists in the area I was referred to Dr. Dang. I have noticed a big improvement in just a month. Dr. Dang suggested that I see Traci for acne surgery. I've had a couple of peels and microdermabrasion. It's been a few weeks and I have already noticed my skin clearing up. I must say I really enjoy going to this office. Traci is an excellent.
in Livermore, CA |
Dr Dang and her staff have been wonderful for myself and my family over the years. She reversed sun damaged skin for me several years ago with a BBL treatment and my dark spots have not returned. I maintain my skin with occasional facials and microderms. Tracie is wonderful with her state of the art equipment and knowledge. Dr. Dang also helped both my son and daughter overcome acne issues. Highly recommend this office for skincare needs.
in Lodi, CA |
I have had a very good experience in this office. I go to the Tracy office for Dr. Dang. She caught a melanoma which my previous doctor had missed, and I had gone there for the purpose of a skin check because I had previous actinic keratosis as well as a basal cell carcinoma and a squamous cell carcinoma. That's life living in the sun all summer when you're a kid before they had sunscreen ! staff is helpful and I've barely wait more than 10 minutes for my appointment which is a big relief!
in Milpitas, CA |
Very helpful!
in Pleasanton, CA |
Dr. Dang and her team are wonderful. My family has been patients of the practice for years and we have always been delighted with the results and the level of customer service we receive. I would highly recommend Dr. Dang to anyone looking for the best Dermatologist in the Bay Area.
in Castro Valley, CA |
This is the best office I've been to, I really like that Dr.Dang does my Eximer Laser treatment I've noticed a big improvement in just three weeks. I was breaking out and Dr. Dang suggested that I see Traci, I've had a couple of peels and microdermabrasion. It's been a few weeks and I love how my skin has cleared up, I must say I really enjoy going to this office it's low key and feels very comfortable, I'm so happy I was referred to Dr.Dang, and Traci.
in Castro Valley, CA |
Our new pediatrician referred us to Dr. Dang's office. I called on a Friday to make the appointment and had an appointment with Nicole Petro, the PA, on the following Monday. This worked out great because my daughter didn't have to miss school. We found out that our previous MD had prescribed the wrong type of acne medicine - that's why we saw no improvement! Dr. Dang's office corrected the error and worked with our insurance to make sure we didn't have an out-of-pocket cost beyond the copay.
in Tracy, CA |
Dr. Dang is a very experienced Dr.
Have you seen Dr. Minh Dang, MD?
Are you Dr. Dang?