Dr. Mingliarti Tjahjana, MD

Dr. Mingliarti Tjahjana, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. Mingliarti Tjahjana, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Reston, VA. She is 44 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Read her story

One Health Medical Care, Reston, VA

1850 Town Center Pkwy # 410

Reston, VA 20190

• AvMed
  • Guardian
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Tjahjana

Dr. Tjahjana's Experience

Dr. Tjahjana's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Tjahjana's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tjahjana "Dr. Tjahjana is a caring and compassionate Internal Medicine doctor whose passion is to help her patients live healthy and fulfilling lives. "Knowledgeable", "thorough and well-rounded", "friendly", "responsive", "like her personality", "really caring about my health", "my permanent doctor"… These are how her patients have described her. Dr. Tjahjana is Board-Certified Internal Medicine Doctor. She completed her Internal Medicine residency at Interfaith Medical Center (formerly the Brooklyn Jewish Hospital) in New York City, and was awarded several honors during her tenure. She performed endocrinology research with the Medstar Research Institute in Washington, D.C. Dr. Tjahjana is also certified in Obesity Medicine, expanding her expertise for treatment of obesity. Born and raised in an acupuncturist family, she received extensive training in medical acupuncture in Indonesia and from the University of California at Los Angeles School of Medicine. Dr. Tjahjana received her Medical Doctorate, cum laude, from Padjadjaran University in Bandung, Indonesia. She also studied Chinese culture and literature in Guangzhou, China. After practicing in other private practices in Fall Church, Alexandria, Herndon, and Arlington, she decided to open One Health Medical Care in Reston to serve patients to the fullest. She and our staff look forward to serving you and thank you for referring your family and friends to our practice, where we understand that all we do are for you and for your health. Dr. Tjahjana is fluent in English, Spanish, Bahasa Indonesia, and Chinese (Mandarin). Dr. Tjahjana and her husband are proud parents of two active school-age boys. She enjoys traveling, zumba and yoga, music, gardening, and cross-cultural cuisine. "

This content was provided by Dr. Tjahjana "We help people get better, feel better.  We are loved by the people we served.  We collaborate with excellent people.  Patient would say that it's great service, great people.  We are one.  We are OneHealth Medical."

• Acupuncture

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Acne
  • Allergies
  • Anemia
  • Asthma
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Constipation
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Dermatitis
  • Diarrhea
  • Gastritis
  • High Cholesterol
  • Overweight
  • Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis)
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)

• Body Composition Measurement
  • Stress Test
  • Urinalysis
  • Well Woman Health Examination
  • Wellness Examination

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• University Padjadjaran / College Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1997
  • Interfaith Medical Center, Brooklyn, Ny
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004

Dr. Tjahjana has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese, Mandarin
  • Indonesian

Dr. Tjahjana does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tjahjana and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Reston Hospital Center

is a Recipient of a Healthgrades Excellence Award
Patient Safety Excellence Award

Hospital Quality Award

Dr. Tjahjana is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Dr. Tjahjana's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tjahjana to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Tjahjana's Performance
Reston |
Dr. T is wonderful and really takes the time to listen and respond in detail. I have never once felt rushed during an appointment and she's always on time. I'm so grateful to have found her.
Reston |
I believe Dr. Tjahjana is a decent doctor. Unfortunately, in my experience, she listened to me and then said it was anxiety and depression. At the time, I did not debate anything the doctor said, but after going to another doctor more specific tests were requested which revealed a problem. Maybe use her if you do not have any health problems.
in Fairfax, VA |
Thank you Dr. Tjahjana for taking such good care of me when I am not feeling well. She has amazing bedside manner and medical expertise. Both her staff are extremely helpful and friendly. I highly recommend Dr. Tjahjana. Thanks again.
in Ashburn, Virginia |
I have seen Dr. Tjahjana twice in the last few months. I really liked her office staff, location, her attentiveness and approach. She just has a great bedside manner. Not overly effusive, just the right amount for a primary care physician. I like when doctors are measured and communicate clearly and directly. All of these things, I got from Dr. T. I have already referred two people, including one family member to her. Glad I found her.
in Chantilly, VA |
I've been dr. Tjahjana's patient since I and my family moved to DMV area in 2008. She has been really good doctor to our family. She is hands-down one of the best medical doctor I've ever seen. She takes time listening to us and patiently answers ALL of our questions. Her diagnosis never missed and I could tell that she has well medical background and approaches her care with a western and eastern perspective, not the typical medical “fix it and get rid of it” approach. Highly recommended!!
Have you seen Dr. Mingliarti Tjahjana, MD?
Are you Dr. Tjahjana?