Dr. Ming X. Wang, MD

Dr. Ming X. Wang, MD

Ophthalmology | Male | 56 years old

Dr. Wang specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Nashville, TN. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Wang? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Wang's Experience

See how Dr. Wang's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Wang

Dr. Wang accepts 14 insurance carriers

Dr. Wang's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wang to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Wang
Dr. Wang's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (211)
in Tullahoma, TN |
Dr. Wang and his entire office staff and surgery staff are dedicated, caring, friendly and efficient. I cannot think of a single thing that could have made my experience better.
in Ocoee, TN |
Dr. Ming Wang performed my 3D Laser Forever Young Lens Surgery on my left eye 11/15/2016. I was really nervous but Dr. Wang put me totally at ease. He talked me all the way through the surgery and explained what he was doing. I had no pain, no side effects and my vision is great. When I walked outside the next morning after the surgery, it was so bright it looked like the sun shining on a big snowfall. I highly recommend Dr. Wang to anyone!
in NASHVILLE TN |
I went to a seminar of Dr Ming Wang and found out about the 3D laser lens replacement surgery and decided that I wanted that surgery. I was nervous because we were doing one eye at a time and was worried it would be painful and not go back for the next eye, but that was definitely not the case! He told me what he was doing during the surgery and I could actually see more just out of surgery than I thought I would as I thought it would take a day or two for it to really work but it is fantast
in Shelbyvillle, TN |
I was one of the first lasik Raindrop procedures performed by Dr. Ming Wang. I was tired of reading glasses. I was thoroughly satisfied with my procedure and Dr. Wang and his staff. They are very professional in their work. I would recommend Dr. Wang and his staff for any lasik surgery you may need.
in Tullahoma TN |
I was one of the first to receive the new 3D laser Raindrop procedure. Dr. Wang and his staff were very friendly and professional. I would recommend Dr Wang to anyone in need of eye care. This procedure has changed my life.
in Brentwood, TN |
I was among the first group of patients to have the 3D Laser Raindrop procedure. I now have 20/20 vision and will not need my reading glasses or contacts! Dr Wang and his staff were extremely caring and professional. I would definitely recommend this practice for any type of vision procedure that you might require.
in Nashville, TN |
What a blessing to be a 3D Cataract patient of Dr. Wang’s and his staff. No waiting months for a consultation and surgery scheduled. My 1st consultation was more thorough than I’d ever had before. By surgery, I had no concerns. At 66, I have the vision that I had as a young woman. Not only has Dr. Wang through his surgical skills given me my sight back, his personal life story has inspired me to use my God given talents differently going forward. Thank you Dr. Wang and amazing Staff.
in Killen, AL |
Dr. Wang is very kind and considerate. He's very attentive and made sure I was relaxed and reassured. I was never in any pain during or after the procedure. 16 hours after the surgery, my vision was already better than 20/20. I would recommend Dr. Wang and his staff highly! I only wish I hadn't waited so long to have it done!
in Murfreesboro, TN |
Highly recommend Dr. Wang for any eye surgery needs. His staff was very professional and took care of me during the entire visit. Dr. Wang ensured that everything was safe before proceeding to the surgery, and helped inform me of the entire process so that I was comfortable. He even called me later that evening to make sure I was doing well.
in Bowling Green, KY |
I am very pleased with the outcome of my 3D laser Cataract surgery with DR. Ming Wang. I felt secure in the hands of such a great surgeon. His staff were professional and courteous. I highly recommend him to anyone needing eye surgery. Within a week I had both eyes done and feeling wonderful.
in Columbia, TN |
Dr. Wang and his staff are amazing. EXCELLENT!! From the seminar that I went to and then visiting his office everyone has been kind and caring. I had 3D Laser Cataract surgery on my left eye just a couple of days ago. The results are simply amazing. I am looking forward to having my right eye done soon.
in Hendersonville, TN |
This interaction and opportunity to improve my vision through the expertise of Dr. Wang and his associates has been the best medical experience of my life. Dr. Wang and his staff's professionalism and demeanor are second to none. Very patient oriented, timely and demonstrated outstanding capability to answer any of my questions about the procedures and what to expect after surgery. Dr. Wang has made this an enjoyable life changing event and am I extremely great full.
in Nashville, TN |
I can not say enough good things about my experience at Wang Vision Institute. From start to finish I was treated with kindness and understanding. Very professional staff.
in Gallatin, TN |
I had 3D Laser Cataract surgery with the "Forever Young" lenses. Dr. Wang is fantastic. The staff is friendly, efficient, and knowledgeable. Everything went exactly as planned and the results were incredible. Colette Simpson
in Columbia, TN |
Dr. Ming Wang and all the staff at Wang Vision Institute have been very professional from the consultation all the way through the surgical process. My wife Tish recently had 3D Lasik Cataract Surgery performed by Dr. Wang and was so impressed with his hands on personal interest in her procedure. We could not be more happy with the value, skill and kindness we experienced with Wang Vision Institue! We highly recommend that everyone in need of surgical care for their eyes contact Wang Vision Ins
in Clarksville, TN |
Dr. Wang and his staff are the best around. They all meet you with a smile and a warm handshake. I have worn glasses (very strong prescription) since I was a year old. I have been going to doctors my whole life and no one had a solution for my vision. I even went to a few lasik "doctors" and felt like I was laughed right out of their office. Then a Wang Institute seminar came across my Facebook and I decided to go and find out if he had anything for me. He was so respectful and after the thorou
in Gallatin, TN |
I praise the Lord and thank him for Dr. Ming Wang. On Sept 13 Dr Wang did a 3D Laser Forever Young Lens Surgery on my right eye. I was severely injured in Vietnam and spent a year in the hospital and that is when I was blinded in my left eye. His office staff were all wonderful. I can already see better than I ever could have hoped for. Dr Wang truly cares for his patients. He prayed with me before he started and even called me that night to see how I was doing. I can't thank him enough.
Nashville TN |
The staff was friendly and helpful. Spent the time needed to answer all of my questions. The procedure itself was very easy. The results of my eye site is amazing! I can see very clearly now, Lasik was one of the best decisions I have made.
in Brentwood, TN |
I cannot tell you how excited I am that I chose Dr. Wang for my eye surgery. His level of expertise, knowledge, and patient care is exceptional!! I chose the 3D Forever Young lens and could not more satisfied. I was so blessed to have Dr. Wang perform my eye surgery.
in Chapel Hill, TN |
If I am going to have eye surgery , I want the best Dr. for the job!! I do not want some discount DR. messing with my eyes. DR.Wang is one of the Best in the country! And you can really tell by attending one of his seminars. That was the deciding factor for us! GOD is good and so is DR.WANG!!!
in Gallatin, TN |
Would only consider Dr. Wang for eye surgery. The 3D Laser Forever Young lens surgery was a blessing. Can see distance and read without glasses. Dr. Wang is a world class surgeon. He prays with you before surgery which is wonderful. Couldn't be happier.
Antioch, TN |
5.0 star rating 8/29/2016 Had an incredible experience at the Wang Vision Institute for my 3D Lasik eye surgery. I can't believe I walked out and could see signs and things far away that I would have never been able to see even in my contacts! Almost like having a new life. The professionalism that Dr. Wang and his staff gave to me made the time before surgery so peaceful and the time after so exciting and comfortable. Thank you guys so much!!
in Manchester, TN |
Very positive experience. Dr Wang and the staff at Wang Vision Center are very knowledge. I have already recommended him to many friends and family. He is an excellent physician.
in Knoxville, TN |
Excellent doctor and office staff. Highly competent, and caring. Makes you feel very comfortable during the exams, surgery, follow-up. This is the doctor to choose for cataracts or less or more serious issues with your eyes.
in Cookeville, TN |
Quality care with a staff committed to the patient's goal of restored vision.I am very pleased with the whole process from evaluation through post op follow up care.Thank you Dr Ming Wang & staff.
Cookeville, TN |
Our experience with Dr. Ming Wang was incredible! Dr. Wang and his staff are extremely caring, compassionate and definitely competent. Every test is conducted with the utmost precision. Prior to surgery Dr. Wang shares a prayer with the patient and throughout the procedure, he guides you through each step and sound!. My husband and I have Wang eyes and cannot imagine turning our vision to any other doctor.
in Smyrna, TN |
Allowing Dr. Wang to perform 3D Lasik on my eyes was the best decision I ever made. After wearing contacts most of my life, I can hardly believe that I can now see 20/20 without glasses or contacts. Dr. Wang's knowledge, experience, and personality make him the best choice for any vision problems. His staff is very efficient and friendly. They create an atmosphere that makes you feel at ease during the eye evaluation and consultation as well as while you are waiting for surgery.
in Clarksville, TN |
Dr. Wang and his staff provide extraordinary service. Dr. Wang takes a personal interest in you as a patient. On the day of my surgery (cataract removal and lens implantation), he prayed with me prior to surgery and called my home that evening to check on my well being. Dr. Wang is very personable and makes you feel like one of the family. He assures you that your care is “his responsibility” and he takes that commitment very seriously. Dr. Wang’s office and surgery center are operated in a very
in Brentwood, TN |
The staff was very efficient, caring and professional. Dr. Wang was thorough, professional and yet extremely personal and caring.
in Lebanon, TN |
Dr Wang gives the best care. You are treated like royalty. Such an amazing staff as well. I had the 3d Lasik and left there with 20/25 vision. It is the best decesion I have ever made and would not trust anyone but Dr. Wang.
in Goodlettsville, TN |
Never had such royal treatment from a surgery team and such a great surgeon as Dr. Ming Wang, who prays with you before the surgery and does selfies with you after the surgery and then personally calls you the night after the surgery to check on you! Tuesday/Thursday cataract surgery took about 5 minutes with no pain and no bandages afterward. The bright light was the hardest part of it and that was not bad. The Forever Lens are amazing. No glasses/contacts and improving daily.
in Henderson, TN |
My experience with Dr. Wang and the Wang Vision Institute has been fantastic. I had the new 3D Laser Forever Young Lens Surgery that corrects near and far vision (and it prevents cataracts). For the first time in over 30 years I can see without my contacts. Dr. Wang is obviously brilliant, but he’s also warm and caring. He personally prayed with me before surgery and personally called me after surgery to check on me. His staff is extremely friendly and helpful, too. I would highly recommend h
in Lewisburg, TN |
Dr. Wang was very respectful and patient with me. I am so happy that he has given me my eyesight back, and I cannot thank him enough. I would highly recommend seeing him if you are thinking about doing any kind of eye surgery.
in Lebanon, TN |
I had Wang Vision 3D Cataract surgery along with a lens implanted on both of my eyes and I am super excited for my results!! Dr. Wang and his staff are amazing and very helpful. They also are very knowledgable and quick to answer any questions. He has a very friendly and welcoming staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Wang and his institute for any eye issues you need.
in Nashville, TN |
My grandmother spent a few thousand dollars for "special" cataract surgery. It was suppose to get her out of her glasses. Well a few months of back and forth at the clinic with her not seeing well and went for a second opinion at Vanderbilt. It turns out that the lens in one eye is out of position. She needs another surgery. Also they told her that she has some age changes in her retina. They would have never recommended the more expensive surgery. I can't recommend this clinic.
in Columbia, TN |
I had 3D Lasik surgery performed at Wang Vision Institute and could not be more pleased with the results. The staff was professional and friendly and made the process easy for me. Wish I would have done it years ago.
in Gallatin, TN |
As a past RK patient, I was concerned about having cataract surgery. Dr. Wang was absolutely the best doctor to do my lens replacement. My RK was the maximum incisions of 16 which makes cataract surgery more difficult, but Dr Wang is the BEST. Next eye next week. Thank you, Dr Wang!
in Carthage, TN |
WOW! What a fabulous experience so far. Looking forward to having surgery on my right eye tomorrow.
in Mount Juliet, TN |
I wasn't sure I really wanted LASIK surgery; I'm 23 and glasses have been a part of my face for the past ten years. And then I attended one of Dr. Wang's seminars. The seminar was very enlightening and after thinking about it a couple of months, I scheduled my surgery. The surgery went exactly as Dr. Wang described and I'm now three weeks post op and my vision couldn't be better. The glasses weren't so hard to give up after all. Thank you Dr. Wang and staff!
in Clarksville, TN |
Dr. Wang was very nice and professional. He helped me to see better than I ever thought I could. He was also very knowledgeable and has a way with explaining things to make them easier to understand. The surgery itself was significantly more comfortable than I had expected. I attribute much of that to Dr. Wang's extensive experience with performing these types of procedures.
in Mt. Juliet TN |
Wonderful Experience --As I see it! Dr. Wang and his staff provided excellent service and helped improve my vision significantly. Their skill and kindness stands apart from many today.
in Paris, TN |
I have wore glasses/contacts since I was 5 years old. For the first time in 38 years, I am glasses/contacts FREE thanks to Dr. Ming Wang at Wang Vision Institute. I had the new 3D Laser Forever Young Lens Surgery. This surgery corrects near and far vision and prevents cataracts! Dr. Wang personally prayed with me before both surgeries (one for each eye) and he personally called me each night after my surgery to check on me! I have NEVER had a doctor do that! He is the best! I would highly recomm
in Brentwood, TN |
I went to his seminar and decided to see if I was a candidate. I decided to have the 3D Lasik surgery. Everyone made me feel comfortable. The procedure was quick and basically pain free. I was able to see immediately without glasses or contacts.
in Hendersonville, TN |
I've had a lazy right eye since before I started kindergarten. I wore high + lenses. They magnified my eyes to look huge. My right eye never saw much more than the big E on the eye charts even with glasses. In elementary school when they would do vision checks I would memorize what the kids in front of me were reading off the charts because I didn't want them to know I couldn't see. I've lived with it all my life and my results with Dr Wang have greatly exceeded expectations. I'm amazed.
in Smyrna, TN |
Doug Abernathy I had 3D laser cataract surgery/forever young lens procedure Dr Wang and his staff are knowledgeable,professional,personable and compassionate group of people. Dr Wang called me personally the night of the surgery to see how I was doing. I want to thank everyone at the office and surgery center
in Kentucky |
There truly are no words to adequately describe how grateful I am to Dr. Wang and his staff for this gift of sight! I should have done this years ago...I had fears and doubts and now I don't even remember why. there was nothing to fear and no reason to doubt. I went from the burden of thick glasses and vision worse that legally blind to 20/20 vision in a matter of minutes. Dr. Wang's staff was amazing and he is a very special, special man
in Murfreesboro, TN |
What an amazing experience I had from start to finish with Dr. Wang and his staff. I can certainly appreciate a professional that values my time. There was no wait time and virtually no down time between testing and the procedure. I am enjoying my ability to see without my contacts or glasses. I highly recommend Dr. Ming Wang!!
in Murfreesboro TN |
After attending one of Dr. Wang's seminars, I decided to make the time to schedule a consultation. I arrived for my appointment and the evaluation began immediately. I was a candidate for LASIK!! The next morning, less than 24 hours after my procedure, I was driving myself, contact and glasses FREE, to my check up. The entire staff, and Dr. Wang himself, was a joy to work with. I strongly recommend Wang Vision Institute!
in Clarksville, TN |
Overall my experience was very good. I'm very happy to find someone like Dr. Wang who can correct my high prescription.
in Mount Juliet, TN |
Dr. Ming Wang is efficient, organized, professional and caring! This week I had 3D Laser Forever Young Lens Surgery at Wang Vision. Dr. Ming Wang and his staff prepared me beforehand on exactly what to expect and made me feel very comfortable during the surgery. It was quick, it was easy and I really appreciated Dr. Wang's personal follow-up phone call later that evening on how I was recovering. Dr. Wang follows up with every one of his patients that I've encountered.
Have you seen Dr. Ming X. Wang, MD?
Are you Dr. Wang?

Compare Dr. Wang

Dr. Wang's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Wang has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Wang's Board Certifications

Completed in 1996

Bascom Palmer Eye Institute

Completed in 1997

• Chinese

Dr. Wang does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wang and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology
  • Cornea & Refractive Surgery

• Anterior Vitrectomy
  • Cataract Removal Surgery
  • Cornea Surgery
  • Cornea Transplant
  • Excision or Destruction of Lesion of Cornea
  • Eye Surgery
  • Intracorneal Ring (ICR)
  • Ocular Surface Reconstruction