Dr. Ming Lai, MD

Dr. Ming Lai, MD

Family Medicine | Female | 56 years old

Dr. Lai specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Palm Bay, FL. She practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Lai? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Lai's Experience

See how Dr. Lai's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lai

Dr. Lai accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lai has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Lai
Dr. Lai's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (15)
in Palm Bay FL |
Constant "communication" errors, incorrect or failed to complete faxes. Office staff is rude and does not follow up. Office Supervisor is not trained properly and consistently gives conflicting information. Do yourself a favor and find a Dr and staff that is competent.
in Palm Bay, FL |
After a issue of dementia and continued renal failure my family and I question drug abuse and spoke to the patients doctor and asked what could be done to prove abuse, well after tons of research I finally came to the conclusion that it wasn't the controlled substance I first thought that was practically killing her but that she was overdosing on a different type of pain killer for nerves due to weight loss, now after a chunk was taken from her butt he still refuses to medicate her pain.
in Palm Bay, FL |
I've been going to this office for a while now, never once have I seen the actual Doctor. I've been waiting over a week for them to call in antibiotics for me after having some blood work done that shows I need them. I've called several times and just keep being told that they will do it. The staff aren't very nice, and they don't seem to believe me when I tell them what's wrong with me. I personally will not be returning to this office again. My entire family has had the same issues with them.
in Palm Bay, FL |
I do not know what is with this office staff. I have been trying to get my medicines faxed to Humana so they can mail them to me. I spoke to the nurse the day of my appointment about doing this. I then called the office and they said they would do this. I felt uneasy about it being done so I went to the office. They could not find my folder when finally found the nurse said she would do it by the time she left for the day. This was two weeks ago and still do not have my meds.
Palm Bay, FL |
This is about billing issues. We have always paid the copay before seeing doctor so the bill is paid. Somehow we receive bills. The office didn't know why and told us to disregard it. But the bills still came and they would say disregard it. Which was very annoying but okay. Husband and I went in for our overdue free annual blood work. Receptionist argued and said if we talk to doctor about anything it was not retain and now we are being billed for blood work. Not HAPPY and will Not return.
Have you seen Dr. Ming Lai, MD?
Are you Dr. Lai?

Compare Dr. Lai

Dr. Lai's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Lai has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lai's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Lai does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lai and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Universidade Federal Do Ceara, Faculdade De Medicina

Graduated in 1983

University Louisville School Of Med

• Chinese

Dr. Lai does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lai and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lai does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lai and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.